Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2007, 01:11 AM   #91
final.wrath
Banned
 
final.wrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,733
final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation
Default Re: ISH NBA 2k7 Draft League(XBOX 360)

I don't know I have a deep team

Randy Foye/Devin Harris
Michael Redd/Kevin Martin/Morris Peterson
Gerald Wallace/Shane Battier
Tim Duncan/David West
Amare Stoudamire/Nene
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:16 AM   #92
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan
 
SCREWstonRockets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Clutch City 2K9
Posts: 3,727
SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: ISH NBA 2k7 Draft League(XBOX 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
ISH 2k Masters1


Wait, I only see 'ISH 2k Masters' in My Leagues. Does that mean I am not in the new/2nd one?
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:16 AM   #93
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?
 
ALBballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,672
ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ISH NBA 2k7 Draft League(XBOX 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
Flex's team is dead nice... he stole Pierce from me...i picked him and they me Mike James

Naw the second league is the real league...ISH 2k Masters1

Any1 want a pg....

Guys on my trading block:

Tony Parker
Sam Dalenbert
Eddy Curry

Dude lucked out, I frigging picked Elton Brand, I'm still pissed about that one.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:17 AM   #94
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star
 
IGOTGAME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,316
IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation
Default Re: ISH NBA 2k7 Draft League(XBOX 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
Wait, I only see 'ISH 2k Masters' in My Leagues. Does that mean I am not in the new/2nd one?

Pretty Much...I was waiting for every1 but I didnt see you on til like 11:00...Sorry bout that..
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:19 AM   #95
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?
 
ALBballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,672
ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ISH NBA 2k7 Draft League(XBOX 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by final.wrath
I don't know I have a deep team

Randy Foye/Devin Harris
Michael Redd/Kevin Martin/Morris Peterson
Gerald Wallace/Shane Battier
Tim Duncan/David West
Amare Stoudamire/Nene

Nah all teams are deep bro. Flex's team is downright incredible. Pierce, Kobe and Brand would all be considered my best players, and he's got all f-cking 3.

BTW, I was playing a game online and damm the game is so arcadish like. The dude was the Lakers and was abusing that hop-step "Y" move and doing windmills with Walton and Radmonovic. Real gay move, don't know if there's anything you can do Younggrease, but could you make it hall of fame settings atleast.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:24 AM   #96
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star
 
IGOTGAME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,316
IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation
Default Re: ISH NBA 2k7 Draft League(XBOX 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Nah all teams are deep bro. Flex's team is downright incredible. Pierce, Kobe and Brand would all be considered my best players, and he's got all f-cking 3.

BTW, I was playing a game online and damm the game is so arcadish like. The dude was the Lakers and was abusing that hop-step "Y" move and doing windmills with Walton and Radmonovic. Real gay move, don't know if there's anything you can do Younggrease, but could you make it hall of fame settings atleast.

I'll see if people wanna play HOF...i dont find it much different beside the shooting being a little harder...

I was pissed because I lost a game today. I was up 20 and the keep throwing full court passes to Arenas for dunks....And I didnt feel like changing my camera to get a better view because I just wanted to have fun. Long story short he comes back to beat me...Every shot in the paint except 2 or 3... I guess thats the downfall of Nellie ball
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:26 AM   #97
final.wrath
Banned
 
final.wrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,733
final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation
Default Re: ISH NBA 2k7 Draft League(XBOX 360)

yeah except nellie ball doesn't quite mean throwing ful court passes for dunks though
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:26 AM   #98
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?
 
ALBballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,672
ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ISH NBA 2k7 Draft League(XBOX 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
I'll see if people wanna play HOF...i dont find it much different beside the shooting being a little harder...

I was pissed because I lost a game today. I was up 20 and the keep throwing full court passes to Arenas for dunks....And I didnt feel like changing my camera to get a better view because I just wanted to have fun. Long story short he comes back to beat me...Every shot in the paint except 2 or 3... I guess thats the downfall of Nellie ball

Nah that's just how this game is. Seriously, give me SF with decent handles and height, and all you have to do is that gay "Y" move and it will be all spinmove and windmall combo all day.

BTw, for our league, the only person we can play is someone we're scheduled against?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:27 AM   #99
RagingBull33
I pooped a hammer.
 
RagingBull33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: A van down by the river
Posts: 1,155
RagingBull33 has decent reputationRagingBull33 has decent reputation
Default Re: ISH NBA 2k7 Draft League(XBOX 360)

My team has to be the best effin team around.

PG: Earl Watson/Jamal Tinsley/Damon Stoudemire
SG: Mike Miller/Leandro Barbosa/Michael Finley
SF: Tayshaun Prince/Adam Morrison
PF: Dirk Nowitzki/Al Jefferson
C: Shaq/Marcus Camby

Anyone wanna play right now?
RagingBull33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:27 AM   #100
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star
 
IGOTGAME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,316
IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation
Default Re: ISH NBA 2k7 Draft League(XBOX 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by final.wrath
yeah except nellie ball doesn't quite mean throwing ful court passes for dunks though

i didnt throgh the passes for dunks...the other dude did... I just couldnt stop the dunks because Dirk wasnt a good enough shotblocker...

It was a gay tactic
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:29 AM   #101
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star
 
IGOTGAME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,316
IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation
Default Re: ISH NBA 2k7 Draft League(XBOX 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Nah that's just how this game is. Seriously, give me SF with decent handles and height, and all you have to do is that gay "Y" move and it will be all spinmove and windmall combo all day.

BTw, for our league, the only person we can play is someone we're scheduled against?

nope its flex schedule...you can play anyone
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:29 AM   #102
RagingBull33
I pooped a hammer.
 
RagingBull33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: A van down by the river
Posts: 1,155
RagingBull33 has decent reputationRagingBull33 has decent reputation
Default Re: ISH NBA 2k7 Draft League(XBOX 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
i didnt throgh the passes for dunks...the other dude did... I just couldnt stop the dunks because Dirk wasnt a good enough shotblocker...

It was a gay tactic
WTF, Dirk is on my roster...
RagingBull33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:29 AM   #103
final.wrath
Banned
 
final.wrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,733
final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation
Default Re: ISH NBA 2k7 Draft League(XBOX 360)

oh gay tactics shouldn't be allowed.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:30 AM   #104
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star
 
IGOTGAME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,316
IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation
Default Re: ISH NBA 2k7 Draft League(XBOX 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBull33
My team has to be the best effin team around.

PG: Earl Watson/Jamal Tinsley/Damon Stoudemire
SG: Mike Miller/Leandro Barbosa/Michael Finley
SF: Tayshaun Prince/Adam Morrison
PF: Dirk Nowitzki/Al Jefferson
C: Shaq/Marcus Camby

Anyone wanna play right now?

Thats a sick team...but sorry to tell you but your in the wrong league...there were lke 5 guyd missing so we got replacements and made a new league...
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:30 AM   #105
RagingBull33
I pooped a hammer.
 
RagingBull33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: A van down by the river
Posts: 1,155
RagingBull33 has decent reputationRagingBull33 has decent reputation
Default Re: ISH NBA 2k7 Draft League(XBOX 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
Thats a sick team...but sorry to tell you but your in the wrong league...there were lke 5 guyd missing so we got replacements and made a new league...
Damn, you didnt tell me .
RagingBull33 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:57 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy