Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-14-2007, 02:31 AM   #106
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

Default Re: ISH NBA 2k7 Draft League(XBOX 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBull33
Damn, you didnt tell me .

were you there when the draft started??? I didnt see you online or at the draft... I thought I deleted the league but for some reason its still there... my fault
IGOTGAME is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:31 AM   #107
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

asdfasdfasf

Last edited by ALBballer : 04-24-2009 at 06:15 PM.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:33 AM   #108
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by final.wrath
oh gay tactics shouldn't be allowed.

The "Y" hop step, the long bomb passes and stealing the ball on the inbound pass seem like some easy things a person could take advantage of.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:33 AM   #109
RagingBull33
I pooped a hammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
were you there when the draft started??? I didnt see you online or at the draft... I thought I deleted the league but for some reason its still there... my fault
I knew I couldnt make it to the draft, so I decided who I wanted before the draft started. Its cool though, Im in other leagues.
RagingBull33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:42 AM   #110
final.wrath
Banned

oops
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:48 AM   #111
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

Got a line up of

Nash
Rip Hamilton
Richard Jefferson
Pau Gasol
Jermaine O'neal

Bench is like..
TJ Ford
Mike Miller
Wally
Bogut
Diop
bobby jackson i think
bonzi wells
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:56 PM   #112
Make It Rain
Banned

yo i msgd you on xbox live younggrease42. the sliders are too high. put em back on 50. im hitting mad 3's. unrealistic. its gettin stupid.
Make It Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:59 PM   #113
Make It Rain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
The "Y" hop step, the long bomb passes and stealing the ball on the inbound pass seem like some easy things a person could take advantage of.
Nothing should be restricted. Great players can work around those. That's just like having a speed restriction in the nba because you can't keep up with the player you're guarding or telling lebron he can only dunk a certain amount of times a game because a team can't stop him from getting to the rim. Rules are for people that can't play. If you were good, you'd know how to stop these so called "gay tactics". In the NBA, hop step is deadly if...you don't try to take the charge. Same in the game. And Steve Nash always throws the long bomb passes when it's available. To stop it you contest the pass. Try to steal it. As for the inbound stealing, that's easy to combat and something that realistically happens. I'm not gonna go on about it.

Last edited by Make It Rain : 06-14-2007 at 03:04 PM.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:28 PM   #114
RagingBull33
I pooped a hammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make It Rain
Nothing should be restricted. Great players can work around those. That's just like having a speed restriction in the nba because you can't keep up with the player you're guarding or telling lebron he can only dunk a certain amount of times a game because a team can't stop him from getting to the rim. Rules are for people that can't play. If you were good, you'd know how to stop these so called "gay tactics". In the NBA, hop step is deadly if...you don't try to take the charge. Same in the game. And Steve Nash always throws the long bomb passes when it's available. To stop it you contest the pass. Try to steal it. As for the inbound stealing, that's easy to combat and something that realistically happens. I'm not gonna go on about it.
Go play NBA live.
NBA 2k7 was meant to be a sim game, where you balance driving and shooting, use plays, etc. Not using the hopstep+dunk="real" basketball .
When I play, my usual possesion on offense is:
-bring up ball
-pass to low post if i have a legit option
-pass out or use a post move
-create with star player WITHOUT using the Y button
-etc...
The game is meant to be like real basketball.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:15 PM   #115
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

Quote:

when you played me you made like 3 3's and didnt shot any jumpshots...I dont care but how is that making too many shots..

when 2k did the last update they screwed up the sliders for leagues. So at 50 no one and I mean no one can shot besides dunks at 50...If you dont believe me go make your own league...

I have played in leagues and this is a decent setting..any every1 i played seemed fine with it..

And please stop with the cheesey tactics...we are trying to have fun and play realistic games...There is a difference..
IGOTGAME is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:17 PM   #116
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:

I didn't say restrict them, I was just pointing out flaws that are way too easy to exploit in this game. Take Luke Walton and play the Spurs, run up towards the basket and press Y, and if you can't get a basket 7/10 then let me have your game. And the sad part is the basket will be some ridicously high leap, Tom Chamber style.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:34 PM   #117
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Anyone wanna play right now?
Old 06-14-2007, 10:51 PM   #118
RagingBull33
I pooped a hammer.

^ I will.
If you still want to send em a friend request: Havok7o2.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:25 PM   #119
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

I just sent you a message.
Old 06-15-2007, 04:15 AM   #120
Make It Rain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I didn't say restrict them, I was just pointing out flaws that are way too easy to exploit in this game. Take Luke Walton and play the Spurs, run up towards the basket and press Y, and if you can't get a basket 7/10 then let me have your game. And the sad part is the basket will be some ridicously high leap, Tom Chamber style.
There are plenty of ways to stop it. Of course I can get a basket doing that. But can you get a basket doing that on me? I'm gonna say no 7/10. If you actually know how to play defense in this game, then that "Y" crap shouldn't worry you. People that complain are usually the people that SUCK.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: