Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-15-2007, 03:18 AM   #121
Make It Rain
Banned

Default Re: ISH NBA 2k7 Draft League(XBOX 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBull33
Go play NBA live.
NBA 2k7 was meant to be a sim game, where you balance driving and shooting, use plays, etc. Not using the hopstep+dunk="real" basketball .
When I play, my usual possesion on offense is:
-bring up ball
-pass to low post if i have a legit option
-pass out or use a post move
-create with star player WITHOUT using the Y button
-etc...
The game is meant to be like real basketball.
First, you're an imbecile. Players in real life can easily do most of what is in the game. But they can't because the defense prevents them from doing so. I'm guessing you don't know how to play defense in 2K7? Imbecile.
Make It Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:23 AM   #122
Make It Rain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
when you played me you made like 3 3's and didnt shot any jumpshots...I dont care but how is that making too many shots..

when 2k did the last update they screwed up the sliders for leagues. So at 50 no one and I mean no one can shot besides dunks at 50...If you dont believe me go make your own league...

I have played in leagues and this is a decent setting..any every1 i played seemed fine with it..

And please stop with the cheesey tactics...we are trying to have fun and play realistic games...There is a difference..
I led the league in 3-pt attempts. You closed out my 3-pt shooters so I went inside. THAT's REAL BASKETBALL. I said I was making too many 3's against OTHER players. I made 22 3's with one player in one game. It's on superstar mode and you can't shoot threes without slider help? Thank god someone made a new league. Hah cheesy tactics. If you were good, you wouldn't even use that word. Pathetic. Learn how to defend the paint. I bet if I gave you or anyone else that complains about "cheesing" 10 chances to beat me or any other decent player, you'd lose all 10 times.

Last edited by Make It Rain : 06-15-2007 at 03:28 AM.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:15 AM   #123
IGOTGAME
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make It Rain
I led the league in 3-pt attempts. You closed out my 3-pt shooters so I went inside. THAT's REAL BASKETBALL. I said I was making too many 3's against OTHER players. I made 22 3's with one player in one game. It's on superstar mode and you can't shoot threes without slider help? Thank god someone made a new league. Hah cheesy tactics. If you were good, you wouldn't even use that word. Pathetic. Learn how to defend the paint. I bet if I gave you or anyone else that complains about "cheesing" 10 chances to beat me or any other decent player, you'd lose all 10 times.

NAME PTS FG FG% 3P 3P% FT FT% AST REB STL BLK
Charlotte Bobcats 99 41/73 56.2 9/29 31.0 8/11 72.7 25 18 8 3

thats your last game....31% from 3 thats not great...

Also they messed up the sliders for leagues...I can always shoot but I had a league at 50 sliders and no one could could shoot better than 2-20 from 3 and every1 would just run to the basket to dunk every play. They messed up the sliders so now we have to adjust them. Go to operation sports and they talk about this as well.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:59 PM   #124
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
There are plenty of ways to stop it. Of course I can get a basket doing that. But can you get a basket doing that on me? I'm gonna say no 7/10. If you actually know how to play defense in this game, then that "Y" crap shouldn't worry you. People that complain are usually the people that SUCK.

I've gotten a bit better by drawing charges, but seriously it's a major flaw in the game. First off how many times do you see that happen in a real game? Most of the time the refs will call travel if or the player will get stripped or they will lose momentum. But in 2k7 you can do a perfect spin move and slam it down hard.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:59 PM   #125
Make It Rain
Banned

Quote:
NAME PTS FG FG% 3P 3P% FT FT% AST REB STL BLK
Charlotte Bobcats 99 41/73 56.2 9/29 31.0 8/11 72.7 25 18 8 3

thats your last game....31% from 3 thats not great...

Also they messed up the sliders for leagues...I can always shoot but I had a league at 50 sliders and no one could could shoot better than 2-20 from 3 and every1 would just run to the basket to dunk every play. They messed up the sliders so now we have to adjust them. Go to operation sports and they talk about this as well.
Uh, because people I've played multiple times or when I hit some threes early start closing out on my shooters. First, you said I cheese and don't take threes. And that simply isn't true. I took almost 40 threes a game. And an overall percentage of 42%.
Old 06-15-2007, 04:03 PM   #126
IGOTGAME
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Uh, because people I've played multiple times or when I hit some threes early start closing out on my shooters. First, you said I cheese and don't take threes. And that simply isn't true. I took almost 40 threes a game. And an overall percentage of 42%.

I honestly dont care what you do, its a freakin video game...If you dont like the league then leave...Stop acting like a little baby..
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:14 PM   #127
Make It Rain
Banned

Quote:
I honestly dont care what you do, its a freakin video game...If you dont like the league then leave...Stop acting like a little baby..
ALL I FCKIN ASKED WAS FOR YOU TO CHANGE THE SLIDERS. A SIMPLE NO WOULD HAVE SUFFICED. You were the baby going back and forth with me. My work here is done. Proved you wrong. "Don't care what you do" You were the one that posted my fcking stats. So once you had nothing left to say because you're an idiot, you use the "i don't care" crap when you clearly do care because you've been responding. You didn't have to respond, but clearly you want the last word. So, have fun with it.

Last edited by Make It Rain : 06-15-2007 at 05:17 PM.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:17 PM   #128
Make It Rain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I've gotten a bit better by drawing charges, but seriously it's a major flaw in the game. First off how many times do you see that happen in a real game? Most of the time the refs will call travel if or the player will get stripped or they will lose momentum. But in 2k7 you can do a perfect spin move and slam it down hard.
My point is: Don't complain about something just because you can't stop it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: