Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2017, 12:51 PM   #16
fiddy
Raider of Rampage
 
fiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: FTS and FTO
Posts: 14,273
Default Re: i was let go

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
whatever dude. it's been a rough year for me. i left the religion i've practiced since i was a kid and because of it, everyone i grew up with, including my family has alienated me. do you want to know what my mom's last words were to me? "you won't be included in the family will". idc about being in a will, but obviously my own family has abandoned me.

it's like i've started a new life, not knowing anyone. childhood friends, gone. finally, i get this cool job where i meet awesome people, but i **** up once, and it's taken away from me.

despite all that, i've been drinking a lot less this year than previous years.

Someone must have really disliked you. Getting snitched on for 1 violation sucks big time. As for your family, if your family turned their back on you because of a stupid fairy tale, you are better off alone IMO. Why not settle for the real civilization (Europe)?
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:00 PM   #17
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 14,575
Default Re: i was let go

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
whatever dude. it's been a rough year for me. i left the religion i've practiced since i was a kid and because of it, everyone i grew up with, including my family has alienated me. do you want to know what my mom's last words were to me? "you won't be included in the family will". idc about being in a will, but obviously my own family has abandoned me.

it's like i've started a new life, not knowing anyone. childhood friends, gone. finally, i get this cool job where i meet awesome people, but i **** up once, and it's taken away from me.

despite all that, i've been drinking a lot less this year than previous years.

im pretty sure there was more to the story than leaving your religion. you might be a shitty person. especially when youre considering murdering babies for money as a midlife career change.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:04 PM   #18
fiddy
Raider of Rampage
 
fiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: FTS and FTO
Posts: 14,273
Default Re: i was let go

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
im pretty sure there was more to the story than leaving your religion. you might be a shitty person. especially when youre considering murdering babies for money as a midlife career change.
Midlife? This retard
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:35 PM   #19
Long Duck Dong
Local High School Star
 
Long Duck Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,403
Default Re: i was let go

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
im pretty sure there was more to the story than leaving your religion. you might be a shitty person. especially when youre considering murdering babies for money as a midlife career change.

You do know you are mentally ill right?

I mean you are aware of this?
Long Duck Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 01:35 PM   #20
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 18,533
Default Re: i was let go

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Midlife? This retard

To him.

He's just a teeny bopper.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 02:01 PM   #21
highwhey
NBA Superstar
 
highwhey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 14,937
Default Re: i was let go

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Someone must have really disliked you. Getting snitched on for 1 violation sucks big time. As for your family, if your family turned their back on you because of a stupid fairy tale, you are better off alone IMO. Why not settle for the real civilization (Europe)?
to put things into perspective, there's been people who have ran red lights, picked up their phone(which is the worst violation in the company's eyes) or both in one day, and they've kept their job.

the manager of operations here in my city told me he fought for me to keep my job, but corporate lawyers just made him do it. guess the program is too big now, they're not allowing any fvck ups.

i wish i had money for europe, but i don't even have enough to finish out my current apartment lease.

edit: i have had at least 10 co workers reach out to me, so at least i know i was sort of liked lol.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 02:25 PM   #22
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 14,575
Default Re: i was let go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
You do know you are mentally ill right?

I mean you are aware of this?

and you are a licensed psychologist who has appropriately diagnosed me over a message board. perhaps you are the one with a mental condition.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 02:33 PM   #23
sammichoffate
Land o' Lakes
 
sammichoffate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,629
Default Re: i was let go

Keep your head up high fam.
sammichoffate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 02:36 PM   #24
Im Still Ballin
Banned
 
Im Still Ballin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,444
Default Re: i was let go

This is life. You are living the roller-coaster. The ups and downs. The struggle is what makes it worth it in the end. Without it, we grow stale... The mind rots. Keep fighting the good fight.

This is YOUR 1st player campaign story mode. Keep working towards all achievements unlocked. Get that 100% completion.
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 02:41 PM   #25
Im Still Ballin
Banned
 
Im Still Ballin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,444
Default Re: i was let go

Something Millitary or service would be interesting.

Go to Iraq, Afghanistan, do a tour, travel the world on duty

Then get them benefits when u come back
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 02:47 PM   #26
highwhey
NBA Superstar
 
highwhey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 14,937
Default Re: i was let go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
Something Millitary or service would be interesting.

Go to Iraq, Afghanistan, do a tour, travel the world on duty

Then get them benefits when u come back
thanks bro, appreciate the video game reference.

i'm probably going to join the air force or guard. there is absolutely nothing left for me here, might as well travel.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 03:28 PM   #27
hateraid
Is it in you?
 
hateraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In your local 7-11 freezers
Posts: 15,252
Default Re: i was let go

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
My tips and tricks are effective on all 68 genders.

hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 03:46 PM   #28
Long Duck Dong
Local High School Star
 
Long Duck Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,403
Default Re: i was let go

You already have a skillset that pays well if you're good at it and actually show up to work on time. Construction work and wages are good right now. I don't know why you abandoned it. Hard work? Being outside?
Long Duck Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 03:51 PM   #29
fiddy
Raider of Rampage
 
fiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: FTS and FTO
Posts: 14,273
Default Re: i was let go

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
to put things into perspective, there's been people who have ran red lights, picked up their phone(which is the worst violation in the company's eyes) or both in one day, and they've kept their job.

the manager of operations here in my city told me he fought for me to keep my job, but corporate lawyers just made him do it. guess the program is too big now, they're not allowing any fvck ups.

i wish i had money for europe, but i don't even have enough to finish out my current apartment lease.

edit: i have had at least 10 co workers reach out to me, so at least i know i was sort of liked lol.
Europe is definitely cheaper than the US. I understand you're speaking of your current financial status. You know two languages, you can make a decent living in the EU with more benefits.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 07:05 PM   #30
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!
 
TheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: amongst wackos
Posts: 10,945
Default Re: i was let go

Highwey, if things get really bad financial wise, you can always hang out in front of the Home Depot...or maybe not, considering you're in AZ, you might get Born In East LA'd
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:28 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy