Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 07-07-2006, 05:47 PM   #1
Attila
National High School Star

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Celtics 06/07 Record

What do you think will be the Celtics 06/07 record?
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 06:14 PM   #2
dmenzion
I hit open layups

dmenzion has decent reputation

45-37
playoffs

LEAD BY THE TRUTH AND POWE
dmenzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 06:57 PM   #3
truballer
Can barely lace up my sneakers

truballer has an OK reputation so far

42-40 still make the playoffs
truballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 11:35 PM   #4
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Topic about this already....

Depends on Iverson trade still..
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 02:24 AM   #5
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

well if they had carter instead of pierce

hahaha

IM only kiddin nexus.. sorry man, that was nothin on you. That got drug out so much more than what i expected. My bad.

I dont know what there record is. AI changes everything.
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 07:26 PM   #6
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Haha, I know!

Old 07-13-2006, 06:13 AM   #7
Snoopy
I brick open layups

Snoopy has an OK reputation so far

AI changes everything next season, but keepin the kids changes everything for the seasons after it, with AI we get 45 wins and a first round exit in 6 games, swept in second round if we lucky, without AI we get first round exit, slowly followed by improvements every season after that, gettin AI will effectively stall any potential the team has to really improve into a contender, no question they'll be a good team, but not good enough to challenge the upper echeleon in the east, (chi-town, cleveland, miami, detroit)
Snoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 12:53 PM   #8
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

New Jazzy Nets has an OK reputation so far

If no AI I say around 38-45. If they get AI then they may get to maybe 47ish wins
New Jazzy Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 09:12 PM   #9
boceltballa
I hit open layups

boceltballa has an OK reputation so far

I think it depends on Kendrick Perkins and how the other young guys mix. If all goes okay, I'll say 43-39.
boceltballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 01:38 AM   #10
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

If the Celts had Ricky Davis still, probably 48 wins.

But with Wally we will only get 41 to 43 wins.

Old 07-28-2006, 08:10 AM   #11
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

46-36 if everything breaks right.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:04 PM   #12
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

40-42 make it to the playoffs
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 05:44 PM   #13
Snoopy
I brick open layups

Snoopy has an OK reputation so far

playoffs should be possible unless the knicks just blow up this season and isiah leads them to the 'ship, new jersey, miami, cleveland, detroit, chicago are all locks for the playoffs, then its between us, orlando, washington, milwaukee, philly and indiana for the last 3 spots
Snoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 05:28 AM   #14
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

with telfair and pierce i will say 40-44 wins.

they seem to be doing alright ths offseason.

they will make the playoffa this year with the east being worse and all.

you guys might even beat the pistons a few times.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:28 PM   #15
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

33-49 is realistic.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: