Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 09-02-2006, 02:22 PM   #1
EB4life!!
Can barely lace up my sneakers

EB4life!! has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up Bulls??championchip???

I think with Ben Wallace ben gorden and kirt i think they might take the chip imean they were pretty dam close in the playoffs taking on the heat and they almost had them so now with Ben Wallace they have a way better chance!!!!
EB4life!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 07:22 PM   #2
Starbury4MVP
Banned

Starbury4MVP has no real reputation yet.

no championship, the Bulls are far from contention.
Starbury4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 08:02 PM   #3
lakers-city
Good college starter

lakers-city has decent reputationlakers-city has decent reputation

the heat had BY FAR their worst series in the playoffs against chicago,the firs round waz a wake up call for miami, after they lost 2 straight games against chicago they started destroying oponents without much effort.

miami will beat chicago in 6.
lakers-city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 08:39 PM   #4
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

I don't think that a you guys will win a championship this year. That being said I do think that you guys will have a pretty good chance in a couple of years. Once your team starts to really gel and when players like Gordon and Deng reach their full potential. You guys will have a scary team.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 10:35 PM   #5
taurus515th

taurus515th has an OK reputation so far

Well since Im a Bulls fan I will say they can get a Championship this year. I wish Paxson could find a good post-player before the season starts tho I believe having one makes your backcourt/SF's more consistent because they do not have to shoot, go back and play defense like rebounding, block shots, steal, etc every 48 minutes a game. But i still think we can. I keep hearing people say Miami did not play hard. Well how could you just say that without proof of them saying that or reading their minds and im sure no one could read their minds and i never did hear them say that. Im tired of the excuses for Miami. If Miami did not play hard, then How come Udonis Halsem threw his mouth piece at a ref because of ONE call he didnt like? How come James Posey hit Kirk Hinrich when we were winning? How come Gary Payton and D-Wade had got into an arguement during the game if they didnt take it seriously, How come Shaq said the refs were cheating after ONE win against them when we almost beat them in their home if it wasnt for making mistakes at the end, which i didnt see Shaq complain about that. Im sure Gary Payton and Alonzo Mourning wanted a ring? Lastly, Im sure D-Wade wanted a ring so people will say he is better than Lebron because he now has a ring and Lebron doesnt.

Anyways now on y I think Bulls can beat the Miami Heat this coming up season in the playoffs.

D-Wade-Everyone says that D-Wade plays bad against his hometown (yet another excuse)but thats not it. Kirk Hinrich is playing defense on him. How many SG's that play defense during the playoffs did he play against during the playoffs, not many and Kirk Hinrich is not even a SG but a PG. Now that Paxson added Thabo Sefolosha a taller defensive SG, D-Wade will have even more trouble then with Kirk Hinrich who by the way Hinrich was shorter than Wade. Paxson also signed Ben Wallace who will be down low for the block/intimdiation instead of having Tyson Chandler down low to give D-Wade free shots at the free throw line. Now the only thing D-Wade has to rely on is Shaq and the refs.

Shaq-We all know Shaq is unguardable but we now have Ben Wallace who can contain him a lot better than what Tyson Chandler and Luke Schenscher was doing.

Now if our guys get consistent which I believe will happen Chicago will beat Miami.
taurus515th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 10:48 PM   #6
lakers-city
Good college starter

actually chandler did a better defensive job on shaq than ben did in the playoffs, just look at shaq's numbers they were better against detroit than chicago.
Old 09-02-2006, 11:28 PM   #7
taurus515th

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers-city
actually chandler did a better defensive job on shaq than ben did in the playoffs, just look at shaq's numbers they were better against detroit than chicago.

Easy one Shaq played 37 or more against Ben Wallace all 6 games and with Tyson Chandler he has 24 minutes one night and 26 another night 37 and so on etc. Big difference in minutes bigger difference in stats. More pts from Shaq doesnt mean better defensive was not better from Ben Wallace.
Old 09-03-2006, 11:27 AM   #8
lakers-city
Good college starter

i saw both series and i can assure you that ben cant do squat against shaq, maybe leadership and more rebounding he can provide but if you hire him as a shaq stopper you just threw your money down the toilet.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:20 PM   #9
taurus515th

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers-city
i saw both series and i can assure you that ben cant do squat against shaq, maybe leadership and more rebounding he can provide but if you hire him as a shaq stopper you just threw your money down the toilet.

never did say Ben Wallace was a Shaq stopper, i said Shaq is unguardable, and that Ben Wallace will atleast help better than Tyson Chandler. Shaq will not elbow him intentionally and think he can get away with it, Shaq will have to work harder.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:41 PM   #10
9spurs
Serious playground baller

9spurs has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB4life!!
I think with Ben Wallace ben gorden and kirt i think they might take the chip imean they were pretty dam close in the playoffs taking on the heat and they almost had them so now with Ben Wallace they have a way better chance!!!!

no way
9spurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 08:01 PM   #11
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

they need a few years yet...but their coming along VERY well
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 12:19 AM   #12
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

You are Not Far From Winning a Title But Your Still not a championship team yet.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 12:40 AM   #13
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Ben Wallace moves them up the east ladder a bit, but they're still not a title contender
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 01:05 AM   #14
Internet
Kids at the park dunk on me

Internet has an OK reputation so far

We're close, I really hope Pax goes for a decent 4, just somebody to put in 13-15 points would take us to the next level as long as we dont have to give up too much to get somebody like that. Somebody like Drew Gooden, Troy Murphy or Shareef.
But no way are we contenders at the moment.

Last edited by Internet : 09-04-2006 at 08:40 AM.
Internet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 01:17 AM   #15
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd say at best they'd get into the WCF, and that's only if they don't have to face Miami or Detroit until then. I think if they get a team like Washington or Milwaukee in the first round, and then Cleveland in the second then they could do it.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: