Originally Posted by sixty
The Bobcats can be happy if:
- Okafor plays more than 40 games.
- Wallace plays more than 50 games.
- Felton doesn't turn into a score first point guard.
- Morrison doesn't cry all the time even there is time left on the clock.
- Sean May's weight doesn't exceed that of Saturn's largest moon.
Okafor just had one injury last year, but apparently it was the worst ankle sprain in the history of man. It's not like he has a ton of other health problems.
GW will always be a question mark because he plays like a maniac (like AK47 who is also always banged up).
Please remember that Felton WAS our starting two-guard for much of the season. With BK playing the point, and with so many injuries--it was his role to score. The kid ain't selfish.
Morrison will never live down his crying jag. I doubt he loses much sleep over it.