Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-21-2017, 12:14 AM   #31
Akrazotile
NBA Legend

Default Re: Trump's Tax Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
Not at all, I'm glad you agree.

Did it trigger you when Trump spoke out about illegal immigrants coming here to take advantage of a system they aren't legally entitled to? Or did you think that was a perfectly legitimate point for a Presidential candidate to make?

Letís give ol tpols the benefit of the doubt he had to go for the evening, but is planning to come back and address this tomorrow...

Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 12:29 AM   #32
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

more spam.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 12:36 AM   #33
D-Wade316
Duterte = Trump

Wreckpublicans still high on that trickle-down bullshit, I see.
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 01:26 AM   #34
dude77
NBA sixth man of the year

dems take yet another L .. oh what a time
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 02:01 AM   #35
Patrick Chewing
Save us Zion....or KD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77

We will not rest till that party of hypocrites, psychopaths, bigots, and charlatans is annihilated.
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 02:17 AM   #36
Patrick Chewing
Save us Zion....or KD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77

Gay Don can't handle the love for Trump by his fellow Republicans, so instead of reporting on the news of the day, he goes full homo mode and hits on his two male guests and berates today's celebration instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNujD-eSwv8
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 02:52 AM   #37
Doomsday Dallas
Step 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
We will not rest till that party of hypocrites, psychopaths, bigots, and charlatans is annihilated.

Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:02 AM   #38
tpols
we already won

Quote:
Not at all, I'm glad you agree.

Did it trigger you when Trump spoke out about illegal immigrants coming here to take advantage of a system they aren't legally entitled to? Or did you think that was a perfectly legitimate point for a Presidential candidate to make?

yes i liked that. A lot of his posturing on those issues is flagrantly see through...what hes doing to rile yall up, but i agree with the general sentiment.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:30 AM   #39
Akrazotile
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
yes i liked that. A lot of his posturing on those issues is flagrantly see through...what hes doing to rile yall up, but i agree with the general sentiment.

So he hasnt done anything to follow thru on that part of his agenda? Border jumping hasnt dropped to its lowest rate in decades?

So far weve established:

•Trump talked tough on illegal immigration.
•You agreed with it.
•Illegal immigration is way down under Trump.

“But... but... umm... you guys were riled up! Or something! Thats my point! So I still hate Trump!!!

Correct?

Last edited by Akrazotile : 12-21-2017 at 09:33 AM.
Old 12-21-2017, 09:35 AM   #40
tpols
we already won

Quote:
So he hasnt done anything to follow thru on that part of his agenda? Border jumping hasnt dropped to its lowest rate in decades?

So far weve established:

•Trump talked tough on illegal immigration.
•You agreed with it.
•Illegal immigration is way down under Trump.

“But... but... umm... you guys were riled up! Thats my point! Or something!”

Correct?

he could have done that all without running his mouth to the press/public...fighting with everyone and giving lopsided attention toislam attacks that did <5% of the damage other attacks that have been unleashed on this country did (by non immigrants) The wall is also a joke... another trump tower monument for him to swang from. Like i said i like the sentiment of being tougher on immigration, just dont like trumps over the top way of going about it. Its cheesy and see through. Unlike you i dont blindly allege to all the principles on one side. There are good parts from both.
Old 12-21-2017, 09:44 AM   #41
Akrazotile
NBA Legend

Quote:
he could have done that all without running his mouth to the press/public...fighting with everyone and giving lopsided attention toislam attacks that did <5% of the damage other attacks that have been unleashed on this country did (by non immigrants) The wall is also a joke... another trump tower monument for him to swang from. Like i said i like the sentiment of being tougher on immigration, just dont like trumps over the top way of going about it. Its cheesy and see through. Unlike you i dont blindly allege to all the principles on one side. There are good parts from both.

He was campaigning for President. What is he supposed to do, write the shit down in a diary entry??

Youre like the Roman citizens in Plutarch’s (and later Shakespeare’s) Tragedy of Coriolanus. You care more about HOW your leaders say things (meaning the impact of the words on your feelings) than WHAT they say (the impact of their policies on society.)

You got dat pleb mentality little boy. Gotta man up let those balls drop down some day.
Old 12-21-2017, 09:51 AM   #42
BigNBAfan
College star

Quote:

Look at this snow fluff

Pweeez trump, keep your opinions to yourself! We, the American people do not want to know what you believe in because we cannot take it! waahh

snowflakes these days... getting emotionally rekt from the presidential candidate addressing issues
BigNBAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 10:11 AM   #43
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

It cracks me up how shook the democrats are whenever Trump keeps one of his campaign promises. They act all shocked like they've never heard of such things before.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 10:14 AM   #44
BigNBAfan
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
It cracks me up how shook the democrats are whenever Trump keeps one of his campaign promises. They act all shocked like they've never heard of such things before.

But then when he doesn't do what he campaigned for for whatever reason, they bitch because they say he isn't living up to his campaign promises
BigNBAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 10:45 AM   #45
tpols
we already won

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
Look at this snow fluff

Pweeez trump, keep your opinions to yourself! We, the American people do not want to know what you believe in because we cannot take it! waahh

snowflakes these days... getting emotionally rekt from the presidential candidate addressing issues

what a meltdown lol.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: