Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-21-2017, 11:40 PM   #1
329 Services
I rule the local playground

Default I saw the light on how Melo is overrated

All those years, I Protected him and defended him.Put him in line with Lebron.I now see first hand we are far better without his cancerous ass.Yes, am calling him cancerous.

We are making the playoffs
329 Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 11:42 PM   #2
MrFonzworth
Data Pagan

Default Re: I saw the light on how Melo is overrated

...and getting your shit pushed in by LeBron and a bunch of WWII vets in the first round.
MrFonzworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 11:50 PM   #3
329 Services
I rule the local playground

We do have a shot against anybody, apart from the Cavs. I am expecting big things from Porzingis in playoffs.
329 Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 11:50 PM   #4
sammichoffate
Land o' Lakes

Said he's worse than Harrison Barnes, fk Beasley is playing better than him right now
sammichoffate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 11:51 PM   #5
Marchesk
El Sid Stan

OP, can you put spaces after periods? I was too distracted by that to care about you allegedly being wrong about Melo.

Thanks in advance!
Marchesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 12:28 AM   #6
ImKobe
Banned

He had little to no help around him for most of his Knicks' tenure.....remember when they blew up their entire core to get Melo early, only to leave him with an injury-prone Amare? Melo wasn't good enough to be the 1st option anymore but they still had him playing that role, not to mention all the shit he got from Phil last year to a point where he just didn't give a **** about basketball. The last time he tried was 2014, when he still had some supporting cast left around him.

Porizingis and Rose averaged 18 ppg next to him last season, how can you say he was holding anyone back or being a cancer? He played more games than those guys last yr despite all the bs going on with the FO trying to force him out.
ImKobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 04:16 AM   #7
Bosnian Sajo
Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImKobe
He had little to no help around him for most of his Knicks' tenure.....remember when they blew up their entire core to get Melo early, only to leave him with an injury-prone Amare? Melo wasn't good enough to be the 1st option anymore but they still had him playing that role, not to mention all the shit he got from Phil last year to a point where he just didn't give a **** about basketball. The last time he tried was 2014, when he still had some supporting cast left around him.

Porizingis and Rose averaged 18 ppg next to him last season, how can you say he was holding anyone back or being a cancer? He played more games than those guys last yr despite all the bs going on with the FO trying to force him out.

Uhhhmmm the fact that they still missed the playoffs even though they had a solid team....that in itself should be a dead giveaway. Melo literally stops the ball on offense and can ruin the teams momentum because of the way he plays.

Denver Melo is a different story, but Melo has been shit ever since Kidd retired. Honestly, at this point in time Hardaway jr > Melo and so is Beasley.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 04:23 AM   #8
coin24
5-time NBA All-Star

You made alts from 2007???

That dedication... lifetime ish
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 04:39 AM   #9
ImKobe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Uhhhmmm the fact that they still missed the playoffs even though they had a solid team....that in itself should be a dead giveaway. Melo literally stops the ball on offense and can ruin the teams momentum because of the way he plays.

Denver Melo is a different story, but Melo has been shit ever since Kidd retired. Honestly, at this point in time Hardaway jr > Melo and so is Beasley.

"solid" team... Derrick Rose was the starting PG lmfao.

I think Melo's numbers themselves have looked like shit since 2014 because he's genuinely stopped caring... why would he care when the FO puts garbage teams around him and then tries to force him out? He would have went to NY as a FA but instead they give up Gallo n shit to get him and he's left with nothing. They had no plan to build a solid team around him and they threw him a ridiculous amount of money that left no space on the roster, he got his money and he was basically there to sell tickets while the they were tanking.

Hardaway Jr. is averaging 17/4/3 on 42/32/80 shooting, that's worse than anything Melo did in NY. You're just shitting on Melo because you struggled the last few seasons with him being the first option but the real reason your team is better now is because of Porzingis' development and Enes Kanter has not been too shabby next to him. Derrick Rose not being there helps a ton as well.
ImKobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 06:58 AM   #10
r0drig0lac
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 329 Services
All those years, I Protected him and defended him.Put him in line with Lebron.I now see first hand we are far better without his cancerous ass.Yes, am calling him cancerous.

We are making the playoffs
this says more about you than about Melo tbh
r0drig0lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:24 AM   #11
insidehoops
Administrator

!!!!!
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: