Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-27-2017, 06:56 PM   #121
Terahite
Free Nick Young

Default Re: The Left is so negative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresta
How can you be so deluded? Blaming everything wrong with this shitty country on "muh white southerners who iz ignorant and raciss". Here are some facts for you regarding the most and least violent cities in the country (which is far more important for quality of life than anything else).

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/43158398/n.../#.WkLQuLSMgWo (10 most violent cities)

1. Flint, Michigan: 57% black
2. Detroit, Michigan: 83% black
3. St. Louis, Missouri: 47% black
4. New Haven, Conn: 36% black (" Non-Hispanic Whites were 31.8% of the population in 2010,[59] down from 69.6% in 1970.[60]")
5. Memphis, Ten: 63% black
6. Oakland, Cali: 27% black ("Black people remain the single largest ethnic group at 27.3 percent of the population, just slightly greater than the white and Hispanic populations, which are 25.9 and 25.4 percent of the population respectively"--quite the Brazil)
7. Little Rock, Ark: 42% black
8. Baltimore, Maryland: 63% black
9. Rockford, Illinois: only 21% black!! (but then this doesn't fit your narrative either, because it is a northern city with ignorant criminal whites)
10. Stockton, Cali (pretty much same as above, but whites only 37% of population--quite the multicultural/multiracial paradise).

But yeah, it's all the bad "ignorant" South that is why so many of your cities look like the third world (oh wait, maybe it's because they have third world demographics, shocker).

And the safest cities in America:

1. Naperville, Illinois: 5% black, 91+% white and asian
2. Thousand Oaks, Cali: 1.3% black (lol)
3. Glendale, Cali: 1.6% black
4. Round Rock, Texas: 9% black
5. Orange, Cali: 1.6% black
6. Ann Arbor, Mich: 7% black
7. Sunnyvale, Cali: 2% black
8. Port St. Lucie, FL: 17% black (notice how the one's where blacks live decently are in the South)
9. Fort Collins, CO: 3% black
10. Torrance, Cali: 2.7% black
11. Santa Clara, Cali: 3.5% black

I wonder if there's any kind of trend here. I wonder if you're proving what an irrational bigot you are in trying to blame a section of the country for things that have nothing to do with them by any statistical measure. It's ****ing hilarious how you rail on southern people who were forcefully integrated and live mostly alongside blacks, while the States you worship are living in de facto segregated parts of the country and completely avoiding one another. Pathetic. Look how ****ing segregated that liberal paradise California is! What disgusting hypocrisy.

More garbage from you. Educated blacks are actually migrating away from the North and to the South, and have been doing so for decades:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Great_Migration

Maryland, btw, was a southern State that would have joined the Confederacy had Lincoln not declared martial law and prevented it (look up their State song). Sorry brah, but facts and reality don't accord with your media-fed fantasies. I'd much prefer to live in the American South than in a those disgusting and artificial urban wastelands in the North, where blacks live in poverty and filth and the worst kinds of criminality, while self-satisfied smug liberal white bellends live in their gated communities (or cities) pretending that there isn't a complete other world only on the other side of their picket fences.

Oh yeah, large and densely packed cities that buy and sell superfluities are definitely "the backbone" of the nation. Everything would go completely to shit if it weren't for Wall St. speculators and California Tech companies--what would people do? All those people who could produce their own food and live self-sustainable lifestyles, well, their lives would be over because they couldn't view Netflix and make bank buying and selling property.

damn.

tpols still ducking this post.
Terahite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 08:12 PM   #122
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
Still waiting. Put up or shut up.

Why would I do that when watching you squirm after being condescending is hilarious.

You support a group which named themselves after one that perpetrated Genocide against three groups, which they still deny to this day, and dare call out any other group naming themselves after the Nazi's or KKK. And then, you try to play stupid (or you really are) on who this group is. Shit is priceless
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 03:10 AM   #123
bladefd
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Why would I do that when watching you squirm after being condescending is hilarious.

You support a group which named themselves after one that perpetrated Genocide against three groups, which they still deny to this day, and dare call out any other group naming themselves after the Nazi's or KKK. And then, you try to play stupid (or you really are) on who this group is. Shit is priceless

Go ahead. Name the group and I will tell you whether I support it or not. Supposedly this group is named after one that perpetrated 3 genocides... Hmmm, does anyone else have any idea what is he talking about?

A liberal group named after one that committed 3 separate genocides... Political group? Ideological? Religious? Nation? Seems like you are just trolling at this point.
bladefd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 04:52 AM   #124
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Go ahead. Name the group and I will tell you whether I support it or not. Supposedly this group is named after one that perpetrated 3 genocides... Hmmm, does anyone else have any idea what is he talking about?

A liberal group named after one that committed 3 separate genocides... Political group? Ideological? Religious? Nation? Seems like you are just trolling at this point.

Why would I need you to tell me whether you support it or not when your ignorant self has quoted them multiple times?

Your ignorance is so cute. Nothing better than a condescending idiot squirming.
Old 12-28-2017, 04:31 PM   #125
bladefd
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Why would I need you to tell me whether you support it or not when your ignorant self has quoted them multiple times?

Your ignorance is so cute. Nothing better than a condescending idiot squirming.

You are just troling.
bladefd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 04:48 PM   #126
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

I usually don't pay much attention to Newt Gingrich but he's spot on in his assessment of how the mainstream media has been coaxing the public into thinking tax cuts are bad and how it just might backfire on the Democrats.

Quote:
CBS News just provided a vivid example of the false impressions created by the liberal news media’s lies. They interviewed three families about how they expected the GOP tax bill to affect them. Then they had a CPA tell them, on camera, what they would actually be paying in taxes next year.

Of course, after months of convincing most Americans their taxes would go up, the three families either expected to be paying more in taxes or to not save any money. And you can tell by watching the segment that the liberal hosts expected the same.

Of course, it turned out that all three families would pay less under the GOP tax cuts than under current law.

A North Carolina single mother with an income slightly under $40,000 who didn’t think she would be affected will keep about $1,300 more per year under the GOP bill.

Two college teachers in Rhode Island with a joint income of over $150,000 a year thought they would pay more taxes, but they will actually pay about $650 less under the GOP tax cut.

The biggest surprise in the CBS report was the impact the tax cuts would have on a California couple with three children, a small business, and earning an income of approximately $300,000. The family believed that because California is a high-tax state, that capping state and local tax deductions would really hurt them. Instead, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will save them nearly $13,000 in taxes.

The look on the three families faces as they learned how much they would be saving was remarkable to behold.

The CBS analyst concluded "every one of the families will have more money in their pocket next year."

As my colleague Joe Desantis wrote me: "This segment drove me crazy. As if CBS was incapable of doing math before the tax cuts passed."

The gap between the news media falsehoods and the dramatically better reality of the GOP tax cuts will have three huge effects on the 2018 campaign:

1. The American people will be positively surprised and pleased by the degree to which Republicans kept their word and actually put more money in taxpayer pockets. After 10 months of frustration from trying to repeal Obamacare, Republicans have proven they can get big things done.
2. The news media’s dishonesty will be vivid at a personal level. People will be able to compare their personal experience with the news media's fake reporting and endless bias. As the truth sinks in, the ability of the liberal media to shape opinion will decline even further.
3. Democrats who voted against the bill will live to regret it as people look at their family budgets and realize Democrats in the House and Senate wanted Washington bureaucrats to have more money, rather than hard-working Americans. This will certainly be a losing proposition for the 10 Senate Democrats up for re-election in states President Trump won in 2016.

In fact, the stage is being set for a definitive election.

Do you want higher taxes, bigger bureaucracy, more power in Washington, and a smaller economy with lower take-home pay and fewer jobs? If yes, vote Democrat, because that is what they stand for and will continue to vote for next year.

If you want a bigger economy, more jobs, more take-home pay, less power with Washington bureaucrats, and lower taxes with more money in your pocket, then vote Republican.

If Republicans can learn to tell the truth better than the elite media and Democrats lie, the GOP will win an astonishing victory in 2018.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 12:54 AM   #127
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
You are just troling.

You are just ignorant and lazy.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: