Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-24-2017, 07:48 PM   #31
Mex-Laker
I rule the local playground

Default Re: Week 16 GT

Mike Evans > Dez
Mex-Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 07:49 PM   #32
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Brady held his team ransom and forced Jimmy G to be traded. Dude looks like a stud in San Fran

And then he gets his personal trainer banned (let's face it, he's prob his lover) by Belechek

Also, good job Cowboys door was open for y'all and you got dez'd
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 09:36 PM   #33
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Apparently Earl Thomas wants to play for Dallas...

https://twitter.com/EdwardEgrosFox4/...87883525939201
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 01:49 AM   #34
AirBonner
Tatyum

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Brady held his team ransom and forced Jimmy G to be traded. Dude looks like a stud in San Fran

And then he gets his personal trainer banned (let's face it, he's prob his lover) by Belechek

Also, good job Cowboys door was open for y'all and you got dez'd
Will all this matter when Brady raises another chip these playoffs?
AirBonner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 02:12 AM   #35
1987_Lakers
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBonner
Will all this matter when Brady raises another chip these playoffs?
Yes?

Patriots could have kept Jimmy G this season, let Brady start for the remainder of the year, during the off-season trade Brady and sign Jimmy G into a long term deal. Letting Brady go at the age of 40 when you have a young back-up like Garoppolo seems like a no-brainer to me.

Is 2-3 more years of Brady really more valuable than 10-13 years from Garoppolo who looks insanely good with the 49ers right now?

If Belichick was the one who wanted to trade Garoppolo then he fvcked up, then again I heard Robert Kraft on the Howard Stern show years back say that he would never trade Brady so the decision to trade Jimmy G might have come from ownership.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 11:03 AM   #36
JohnnySic
green is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
Yes?

Patriots could have kept Jimmy G this season, let Brady start for the remainder of the year, during the off-season trade Brady and sign Jimmy G into a long term deal. Letting Brady go at the age of 40 when you have a young back-up like Garoppolo seems like a no-brainer to me.

Is 2-3 more years of Brady really more valuable than 10-13 years from Garoppolo who looks insanely good with the 49ers right now?

If Belichick was the one who wanted to trade Garoppolo then he fvcked up, then again I heard Robert Kraft on the Howard Stern show years back say that he would never trade Brady so the decision to trade Jimmy G might have come from ownership.
It could all be an orchestrated plan.

Garoppolo wasn't gonna play as long as Brady is around. So, trade him to a shit team where he can play. If he's good, the Pats can resign him in 3 years when Brady's done. If he's not, oh well. I wouldn't doubt if this was a handshake agreement between the team and Jimmy G, given that they traded him for so little. And why wouldn't Jimmy G want to come back? To play for Belichick and the best pro sports franchise in the world?

Win-win for Pats.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 02:35 PM   #37
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
It could all be an orchestrated plan.

Garoppolo wasn't gonna play as long as Brady is around. So, trade him to a shit team where he can play. If he's good, the Pats can resign him in 3 years when Brady's done. If he's not, oh well. I wouldn't doubt if this was a handshake agreement between the team and Jimmy G, given that they traded him for so little. And why wouldn't Jimmy G want to come back? To play for Belichick and the best pro sports franchise in the world?

Win-win for Pats.
How the hell will the pats get him back in three years if he's currently under contract for another year and about to sign a five years extension.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 11:22 PM   #38
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
Yes?

Garoppolo won't stay healthy. He's smaller than Romo and Rodgers, and unlike Brees, he moves around to where he can take big hits.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 11:35 PM   #39
CelticBaller
You mad?

Why is philly even calling a timeout
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: