Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-25-2017, 10:47 AM   #16
K Xerxes
Greatest

Default Re: Lost a friend last night because of a basketbal argument lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
right, maybe the fact that the fight included suicide advise had something to do with it

I don't expect a friend to seriously consider 'go off yourself' in the middle of a disagreement as a serious suggestion to commit suicide. Man I ****ing hate sensitive people.
K Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 10:50 AM   #17
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Xerxes
I don't expect a friend to seriously consider 'go off yourself' in the middle of a disagreement as a serious suggestion to commit suicide. Man I ****ing hate sensitive people.

It doesnt mean anyone would legitemately consider it (when would you ever? Only if its a doctor, then again, we have just seen August Ames do the same because people on twitter said so... if the person is frail to begin with these things can have extreme rammifications), its the completely hopeless and uncreative thought that goes into saying such a thing. Zero respect. From your reaction, it seems like such lines aren't foreign to you?
ArbitraryWater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 10:52 AM   #18
tpols
we already won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Any friend you lose over those ďother guyĒ ass players wasnít a real friend to begin with. You can lose somebody over Jordan disrespect....even Kobe, Lebron, or maybe Steph.

You donít lose real friends over those Jeff Malone/Cuttino Mobley/Clarence Weatherspoon/Kendall Gill ass ******. Thatís like a dragonball fan friendship ending over a Yamcha debate. Like TMNT fan show fighting over Rocksteady vs that hockey mask dude. Like a Sopranos argument on Furio vs Ritchie. Itís like losing a friend because he doesnít like crinkle fries. Curly fries? Some checkers fries? Fine. **** your friendship there is a principal that must be considered.

Crinkle fries?

You canít fight over crinkle fries.

You lost a buddy over a side order of crinkle fries. Do better.

Not even the entree..we talkin crinkle fries
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 11:00 AM   #19
K Xerxes
Greatest

Quote:
It doesnt mean anyone would legitemately consider it (when would you ever? Only if its a doctor, then again, we have just seen August Ames do the same because people on twitter said so... if the person is frail to begin with these things can have extreme rammifications), its the completely hopeless and uncreative thought that goes into saying such a thing. Zero respect. From your reaction, it seems like such lines aren't foreign to you?

I could say virtually anything to my closest circle of friends. That's why they're in my closest circle of friends.

Your use of the word uncreative is interesting. I wouldn't say go off yourself because it's a pretty boring insult, like most of the mom joke variants.

I wouldn't say that to a stranger because I know people as a whole are ****ing sensitive. And I can pick up when someone is sensitive. Personally I don't respect people like that at all. I've had terrible racist shit said about me by my closest friends, I don't give a shit. If it's creative I'll laugh.
Old 12-25-2017, 11:02 AM   #20
K Xerxes
Greatest

Quote:
Any friend you lose over those ďother guyĒ ass players wasnít a real friend to begin with. You can lose somebody over Jordan disrespect....even Kobe, Lebron, or maybe Steph.

You donít lose real friends over those Jeff Malone/Cuttino Mobley/Clarence Weatherspoon/Kendall Gill ass ******. Thatís like a dragonball fan friendship ending over a Yamcha debate. Like TMNT fan show fighting over Rocksteady vs that hockey mask dude. Like a Sopranos argument on Furio vs Ritchie. Itís like losing a friend because he doesnít like crinkle fries. Curly fries? Some checkers fries? Fine. **** your friendship there is a principal that must be considered.

Crinkle fries?

Who the **** argues for Richie over Furio. Furio is a GOAT level character
Old 12-25-2017, 11:04 AM   #21
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

Quote:
I could say virtually anything to my closest circle of friends. That's why they're in my closest circle of friends.

Your use of the word uncreative is interesting. I wouldn't say go off yourself because it's a pretty boring insult, like most of the mom joke variants.

I wouldn't say that to a stranger because I know people as a whole are ****ing sensitive. And I can pick up when someone is sensitive. Personally I don't respect people like that at all. I've had terrible racist shit said about me by my closest friends, I don't give a shit. If it's creative I'll laugh.

Are you missing out on the key ingredient of the OP? It was a legitemate, heated debate. These guys were yelling at each other most likely.

Once it gets that far, nothing you say can be taken for comedic effect anymore. You don't just start laughing when it goes from "fck you" to "kill yourself".

Don't tell me you'd be fine with: insulted badly, told to eat a dck, told to fck off, and told to kill yourself.

Belongs to any friendship, happens sometimes, amirite? Freakin' sensitives. Nah, have some self-respect.

bolded: If the only reason you don't say "off yourself" to strangers is that they might be sensitive, you an insecure weirdo.
Old 12-25-2017, 11:09 AM   #22
K Xerxes
Greatest

Quote:

Are you missing out on the key ingredient of the OP? It was a legitemate, heated debate. These guys were yelling at each other most likely.

Once it gets that far, nothing you say can be taken for comedic effect anymore. You don't just start laughing when it goes from "fck you" to "kill yourself".

Don't tell me you'd be fine with: insulted badly, told to eat a dck, told to fck off, and told to kill yourself.

Belongs to any friendship, happens sometimes, amirite? Freakin' sensitives. Nah, have some self-respect.

I can't imagine two guys yelling at each other over Eric Bledsoe and Tyreke Evans.

Na you're just ****ing sensitive. A snitch too? I notice the connection
Old 12-25-2017, 11:12 AM   #23
lilteapot
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
I can't imagine two guys yelling at each other over Eric Bledsoe and Tyreke Evans.

What the hell are you talking about buddy? You can't imagine it but that's what the OP is saying happened. What's so hard for you to grasp about this?
lilteapot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 11:13 AM   #24
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

Quote:

dude, what the fck is up with your reading comprehension
Old 12-25-2017, 11:15 AM   #25
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

only bottom feeders behave like this. and its not like these players were worth arguing about either.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 11:30 AM   #26
KiiiiNG
Banned

OP made this story up just for the sake of mentioning tyreke evans. Shameless!
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 12:34 PM   #27
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

OP how did you feel when Tyreke dropped 30 and 11 Saturday night?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 12:39 PM   #28
PsychoBe
Basketball Genius

When youngin's lose imaginary friends they just make up a new one.
PsychoBe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 12:54 PM   #29
Xiao Yao You
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:

Crinkle fries?

Jeff Malone sucked! Wouldn't even be in the league today with his mid range game.
Xiao Yao You is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 01:27 PM   #30
SouBeachTalents

There wasn't a chance in the world Tyreke Evans wouldn't be mentioned in the OP. While I call bullshit on this story, if true, it's seriously one of the saddest things I've ever read
SouBeachTalents is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: