Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2018, 04:17 PM   #1
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker
 
egokiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 7,715
Default Injury/suspensions required for GSW to lose

With KD being on the GSW, they no longer have to worry about coming back from being down 3-1 in the WCF, enabling them to be fresher in the finals. That being said, which scenario of injury/suspensions allows Lebron the best chance of winning another ring? Assume Cavs all healthy as usual with easy trip to finals.

A.)
Iggy with injured back putting him at 40%
Curry with injured leg putting him at 50%
West with injured back putting him at 50%
Green suspended for 1 game

B.)
Iggy with injured back putting him at 40%
KD with injured back putting him at 50%
West with injured back putting him at 50%
Green suspended for 1 game

C.)
Klay with injured leg putting him at 40%
Curry with injured leg putting him at 50%
West with injured back putting him at 50%
Green suspended for 1 game
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 04:21 PM   #2
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash
 
ArbitraryWater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: I walk a higher path, son
Posts: 33,730
Default Re: Injury/suspensions required for GSW to lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by egokiller
With KD being on the GSW, they no longer have to worry about coming back from being down 3-1 in the WCF, enabling them to be fresher in the finals. That being said, which scenario of injury/suspensions allows Lebron the best chance of winning another ring? Assume Cavs all healthy as usual with easy trip to finals.

A.)
Iggy with injured back putting him at 40%
Curry with injured leg putting him at 50%
West with injured back putting him at 50%
Green suspended for 1 game

B.)
Iggy with injured back putting him at 40%
KD with injured back putting him at 50%
West with injured back putting him at 50%
Green suspended for 1 game

C.)
Klay with injured leg putting him at 40%
Curry with injured leg putting him at 50%
West with injured back putting him at 50%
Green suspended for 1 game

ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 04:21 PM   #3
scuzzy
get the strap
 
scuzzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: queens
Posts: 9,618
Default Re: Injury/suspensions required for GSW to lose

a> straight_ballin makes dozens of 2/7 threads throughout 2016 season

b> cavs win Finals

c> straight_ballin immediately creates new egokiller account due to embarrassment of the 2/7 threads being bumped
scuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 04:25 PM   #4
Uncle Drew
Bron's plan
 
Uncle Drew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Land of 1 NBA Championship
Posts: 8,706
Default Re: Injury/suspensions required for GSW to lose

You're as weak as Dad Killer.
Uncle Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 06:00 PM   #5
I<3NBA
NBA sixth man of the year
 
I<3NBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,034
Default Re: Injury/suspensions required for GSW to lose

Green and KD out, Cavs have a chance.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 06:04 PM   #6
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker
 
egokiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 7,715
Default Re: Injury/suspensions required for GSW to lose

Le-apologists are triggered, as anticipated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
Green and KD out, Cavs have a chance.

I agree. I think scenario "B" has the highest chance of Lebron getting a win because that's essentially what was required for him to win in 2016, so if it worked in 2016 with those guys being injured I think there's a good chance it could result in a win for him in 2018 even with Curry being healthy.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:31 AM   #7
Gileraracer
The triggerer
 
Gileraracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 5,294
Default Re: Injury/suspensions required for GSW to lose

Adam Silver is doing his own math right now
Gileraracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 05:21 AM   #8
DocSlam
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 283
Default Re: Injury/suspensions required for GSW to lose

If something happens to KD, then Houston will be in the finals.
DocSlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:57 AM   #9
G0ATbe
LLLLLLebron
 
G0ATbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: LA
Posts: 3,152
Default Re: Injury/suspensions required for GSW to lose

With the amount of BS techs Draymond and Durant have been racking up this season, Silver setting the stage for suspensions in the finals is a real possibility. And i doubt it would surprise after the shit he pulled in 2016.
G0ATbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:14 AM   #10
Doranku
NBA All-star
 
Doranku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 9,665
Default Re: Injury/suspensions required for GSW to lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocSlam
If something happens to KD, then Houston will be in the finals.

Think you mean Curry. Warriors without KD - finals appearance at the very least.

Warriors without Steph? They're losing to either OKC, Houston, or a healthy Spurs team. KD simply can NOT get it done as the man unless he has a 73-win team with a multiple-MVP winning PG running the team.

Dude couldn't get it done with Westbrook and Harden, you think he's gonna lead Klay Thompson and Draymond Green to a ring over teams like the Spurs, Rockets, OKC, Cavs, etc? Lmao, yeah right.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:35 AM   #11
ImKobe
NBA Legend
 
ImKobe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Staples Center
Posts: 16,536
Default Re: Injury/suspensions required for GSW to lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
Think you mean Curry. Warriors without KD - finals appearance at the very least.

Warriors without Steph? They're losing to either OKC, Houston, or a healthy Spurs team. KD simply can NOT get it done as the man unless he has a 73-win team with a multiple-MVP winning PG running the team.

Dude couldn't get it done with Westbrook and Harden, you think he's gonna lead Klay Thompson and Draymond Green to a ring over teams like the Spurs, Rockets, OKC, Cavs, etc? Lmao, yeah right.

he outplayed Lebron H2H and beat the Cavs with Curry out

They could still beat those teams without Curry but it would take a lot of clutch play. He's a better player than he was in OKC.
ImKobe is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:14 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy