Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-03-2018, 07:49 AM   #31
UK2K
NBA Legend

Default Re: Trump WTF? WTF? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
He IS embarrassing though. If you can't see why then you just don't get it.

Because he talks shit like everybody else in America?

I don't know about you, but thank God we don't have a robotic president reading off a teleprompter.

I want someone who has a personality, someone who isn't just a suit because they've been in politics all their life.

Have to say, he has not let me down thus far.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:56 AM   #32
tpols
we already won

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Crazy how much people care about something that doesn't really impact them at all. No matter who is in charge, it really doesn't change your life in some meaningful way.

Weve seen US policies plunge world economy into depths so low billions were affected... this is all trump just playing my dick is bigger than yours game, we know hes too soft to do anything but talk, but still...his policies affect the whole world in the long run.

Remember what Teddy Roosevelt said... "speak softly and carry a big stick"... Trump is like the polar opposite of that which is why 70% of the country and 95% of the world sees him as a phony.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:33 AM   #33
dude77
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
70% of the country and 95% of the world sees him as a phony.

in your mind little man .. fake news
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 09:17 AM   #34
BigNBAfan
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77

He must work for CNN since he's so good at making up numbers.
BigNBAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 09:26 AM   #35
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNBAfan

He must work for CNN since he's so good at making up numbers.

good one cotton.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 09:31 AM   #36
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
I agree. Trump needs to take notes from Obama on being truly alpha. Drawing red lines in the sand then running daintily away with limp wrists flailing in the air when it is crossed or apologizing to people who have sworn to kill us then handing them weapons and cash so they can defend themselves against a guy who's no threat to us.

Alpha.

UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:06 AM   #37
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
I agree. Trump needs to take notes from Obama on being truly alpha. Drawing red lines in the sand then running daintily away with limp wrists flailing in the air when it is crossed or apologizing to people who have sworn to kill us then handing them weapons and cash so they can defend themselves against a guy who's no threat to us.

Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:05 AM   #38
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
Quote:
Diplomats laughing at Trump over leaked Mexico transcript

BY FRANCO ORDOÑEZ

fordonez@mcclatchydc.com
AUGUST 03, 2017 06:01 PM

UPDATED AUGUST 04, 2017 07:27 AM

WASHINGTON

When Jorge Guajardo, one of Mexico’s most senior and seasoned foreign policy hands, got out of bed Thursday morning, a couple of interesting messages were waiting on his cell phone.

One was a link shared by a U.S. diplomat to the leaked transcript of a phone conversation between U.S. President Donald Trump and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto. In the second, a former Mexican official offered the quick analysis.

“He’s the opposite of Teddy Roosevelt,” that official quipped to Guajardo about Trump. “He speaks loudly and carries a small stick.”

Seven months into the Trump administration, the world’s diplomatic community has gone from throwing its hands in the air to now leaning back in their chairs and laughing, albeit morosely, at Trump’s cringe-worthy display of diplomacy during the infancy of his presidency.

A transcript of Trump’s conversation with Mexico’s leader was one of two phone calls uncovered by the Washington Post that provide yet another glimpse into the raw conversations that have opened Trump up to charges of hypocrisy and belittling his base.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...165303667.html

I know, I know...fake news, right?

BTW, how's that wall that Mexico will pay for going?
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:19 AM   #39
tpols
we already won

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
“He’s the opposite of Teddy Roosevelt,” that official quipped to Guajardo about Trump. “He speaks loudly and carries a small stick.

So true. The funny thing to me is people flipping out like hes actually going to press the button. Japan and South Korea are the worlds 3rd and 11th biggest economies respectively...do you know what kind of worldwide economic upheaval there would be if there was a war with North Korea? LOL. Loud mouth. Small stick.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:40 AM   #40
Terahite
Free Nick Young

Terahite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:42 AM   #41
Terahite
Free Nick Young

green day melting down hard

Terahite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:44 AM   #42
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terahite

LOL Liberals are too soft and too weak to handle grown men talk like this. They prefer to bow their heads to world leaders like the previous clown did.

The Left's mindset on North Korea shows you how truly polluted and deranged their puny little brains are. North Korea is the only country that has fired and tested nukes in a long time, yet their problem is with Trump's rhetoric and tweets.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:47 AM   #43
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:

It's a loss for the US diplomacy you dope, the US isn't invited in the talks, they were cut off from the negotiations

The South and North Koreans think it's better to leave the US out of these meetings...pretty telling of what they both think of America's current leadership...
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:51 AM   #44
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
Because he talks shit like everybody else in America?

I don't know about you, but thank God we don't have a robotic president reading off a teleprompter.

I want someone who has a personality, someone who isn't just a suit because they've been in politics all their life.

Have to say, he has not let me down thus far.

For an athlete in a post game press conference it’s fine. The president of our country? I don’t think it’s asking too much to behave like a rational adult. This guy behaves like a random guy plucked out of a Walmart with a shopping cart full of icehouse and frozen dinners. I don’t want some guy....in these situations.

Republican or Democrat black white or whatever a president who behaves like someone’s slightly tipsy uncle at a cookout is embarrassing. We might as will have Kanye west at this point. Id rather Have a republican president win than a Democrat who behaves this way. If this is what the presidency becomes? Just celebrities running off being infamous and saying ridiculous things to excite a base? I’d rather stop voting than be a part of it.

We’re gonna end up with Katt Williams vs Ted Nugent at this rate....

I laughed at Pimp Chronicles and I marvel at the guitar on Stranglehold but got damn....I don’t need these people in national security meetings.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:52 AM   #45
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD

Quote:
green day melting down hard

Further proof that celebrities are truly the scum of the Earth. These people have alienated themselves from the rest of the world to pursue their dreams, and then spontaneously alienate half of their fan base with asinine opinions and assumptions on matters they haven't the slightest clue about.

That's why I despise celebrities and despise even more the people that worship them.

A smart celebrity never takes sides. That's the best way to ensure you'll always have a maximum amount of fans coming back to see you, while you reap the rewards by making millions.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: