Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-03-2018, 03:22 AM   #16
SaltyMeatballs
Pass The Salt

Default Re: Craig Sager left kids out of Will, gave everything to Ex-Bulls dancer Wife

I don't give a shit about Craig Sager anymore. At the end of the day he was just a longtime sideline reporter who dressed gay
SaltyMeatballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:25 AM   #17
E_Stamkos
Friendliest Poster :)

Default Re: Craig Sager left kids out of Will, gave everything to Ex-Bulls dancer Wife

Damn...

Scuzzy, what would you do man?
E_Stamkos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:29 AM   #18
scuzzy
2018 POTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Stamkos
Damn...

Scuzzy, what would you do man?

"Anyway, Craig Sager drank 26 Bud Lights in 18 holes and did not miss a putt. He two-putted maybe six greens, and everything else was in. We lost $70 each. It infuriated me. I don’t mind having a beverage after a round, right? But he kept having beers and I kept losing, and I thought, ‘I know this dude. This is a Midwestern man who has utter control of his constitution.’ There was no way."
http://heatzone.blog.palmbeachpost.c...t-miss-a-putt/

scuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:51 AM   #19
AnaheimLakers24
20 seasons

lol played that nikka for free bone marrow and still aint give him shit.

craig a rapist though so its good he died already
AnaheimLakers24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:53 AM   #20
scuzzy
2018 POTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
lol played that nikka for free bone marrow and still aint give him shit.

craig a rapist though so its good he died already

you're thinking of Marv Albert
scuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:43 AM   #21
Lakers Legend#32
College superstar

At least she's hot.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 05:40 AM   #22
AirFederer
WIND DEFENDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerHater
Brenna Simon
‏ @BrennaSimonSays
8h8 hours ago

PS-Stacy if you see this SHAME ON YOU for not letting Kacy/Craig/Krista visit the day before Sr passed

Who cares if it was your anniversary? He was their dad before you decided to shack up with a married man. You couldnít even spare 1 hr. for them to see him?

#RustedTrophyWife

Brenna Simon
@BrennaSimonSays
8h8 hours ago

Stacy if you ever see this, I pray Ryan and Riley donít turn into a ___ like you.

Jr gave you & Sr an extra 2 years 15 days together.

Not only were the 3 REAL Sagerís left out of the Will, but yíall left Jr with $6k+ in medical debt/car-less even after Srís Kia sponsorship! ��

Not a good look for Stacy or Sr
AirFederer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:01 AM   #23
theaussieguy
Decent college freshman

The fact they would broadcast this on twitter makes me think maybe there was a reason they were left out of the will but then again, the bone marrow thing is deserving of at least something.

Still though, so classless and grungy to out this sh!t publicly. You didn't get any money u greedy bastard, crying about it on twitter only drags you all down. Not only do you not have money now you lose some dignity too. Total lose lose situation.
theaussieguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:01 AM   #24
r0drig0lac
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv_Albert
All of a sudden nobody feels sorry for him(Craig) anymore
this is fair
r0drig0lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:36 AM   #25
34-24 Footwork
GOAT Broken Hand

Lol @ this story.

It's 2018. Puss.y is EVERYWHERE...even for average dudes who aren't on television and etc.

Within the context above, The fact that dude gave up/abandoned EVERYTHING for puss.y makes him a f.uckboy to the fullest extent.
34-24 Footwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:38 AM   #26
34-24 Footwork
GOAT Broken Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaussieguy
The fact they would broadcast this on twitter makes me think maybe there was a reason they were left out of the will but then again, the bone marrow thing is deserving of at least something.

Still though, so classless and grungy to out this sh!t publicly. You didn't get any money u greedy bastard, crying about it on twitter only drags you all down. Not only do you not have money now you lose some dignity too. Total lose lose situation.

I agree with this...

Social media is making life MUCH more interesting when pertaining to ethics.
34-24 Footwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:28 AM   #27
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
I agree with this...

Social media is making life MUCH more interesting when pertaining to ethics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaussieguy

Can you idiots even read. I know you can't, 34-24 IQ.

The guy was talking about how he got served notices, even though he didn't give a shit about the money and didn't want it at all. Not to mention the fact that the gold digging whore didn't let his son see him, even though he gave him bone marrow.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:40 AM   #28
Doranku
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
Well Craig and his second wife Stacy has been married for the past 15 years.

So he gave all his wealth to the person closest to him, his soulmate, the person who loved him the most. There is nothing wrong with this at all.

I'm sorry but if you're going to bring kids into this world, their well-being should supplant everything else.

For him to leave everything to some bitch that he cheated on the mother of his kids with, while leaving them NOTHING, is absolutely disgusting. And that's not even taking into consideration that the woman he left everything to is a horrible person and trying to bar the kids from ever receiving anything.

They can both rot in Hell.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:42 AM   #29
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

Why does he say "that myself" ? It's confusing to read, should it not be that "that me and my sisters" ?
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:46 AM   #30
Nowoco
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Why did anyone ever like Craig Sager anyway?

He asked the most boring generic questions ever and dressed like an idiot. Most of the coaches wouldn't give him the time of day until he started dying.
Nowoco is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: