Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-03-2018, 06:55 AM   #31
SaltyMeatballs
Pass The Salt

Default Re: Craig Sager left kids out of Will, gave everything to Ex-Bulls dancer Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
Why does he say "that myself" ? It's confusing to read, should it not be that "that me and my sisters" ?
What kind of person gives a **** about shit like that. My god, how nitpicky are you?
SaltyMeatballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:10 AM   #32
Doranku
NBA All-star

Default Re: Craig Sager left kids out of Will, gave everything to Ex-Bulls dancer Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs
What kind of person gives a **** about shit like that. My god, how nitpicky are you?

I don't think English is his first language. Maybe he's just curious about the proper grammar.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:16 AM   #33
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
I don't think English is his first language. Maybe he's just curious about the proper grammar.

yup
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:29 AM   #34
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
Why does he say "that myself" ? It's confusing to read, should it not be that "that me and my sisters" ?
German is garbage of a language, thats why you dont get it
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:35 AM   #35
Uncle Drew
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs
Salty Meltballs.
Uncle Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:07 AM   #36
tpols
we already won

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaussieguy
The fact they would broadcast this on twitter makes me think maybe there was a reason they were left out of the will but then again, the bone marrow thing is deserving of at least something.

Still though, so classless and grungy to out this sh!t publicly. You didn't get any money u greedy bastard, crying about it on twitter only drags you all down. Not only do you not have money now you lose some dignity too. Total lose lose situation.

He sold his family out for some ho and now the ho is putting all types of stress on his fam taking them through court to make sure they remain with nothing... ultimate scumbag move tbh.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:21 AM   #37
alenleomessi
L

all the media, players, coaches, everyone in and around the nba obviously knew about this and still went on to hype him up as some sort of a legend just because he had cancer and had unusual way of dressing.. same shit with weinstein.. everyone was friends with him but once the allegations started they all turned their backs on him.. honestly all those liberal celeb cucks need to be gone.. i dont care if we dont have any more nba and hollywood movies.. push the button kim jong!
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:23 AM   #38
Akrazotile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
German is garbage of a language, thats why you dont get it

Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:26 AM   #39
Sharmer
Brotherhood of Red

This why you don't let women take control of family matters. They have a very vindictive idea of justice and fairness. Feminism at its finest.
Sharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:55 AM   #40
K Xerxes
Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaussieguy
The fact they would broadcast this on twitter makes me think maybe there was a reason they were left out of the will but then again, the bone marrow thing is deserving of at least something.

Still though, so classless and grungy to out this sh!t publicly. You didn't get any money u greedy bastard, crying about it on twitter only drags you all down. Not only do you not have money now you lose some dignity too. Total lose lose situation.

I'd usually advocate getting both sides of the story before coming to a conclusion... but unless his son directly gave him cancer, I don't think there's anything so bad he could have done to not warrant at least part of the will.

Srs a scumbag through and through. I'm sure the TNT circle knew about this, but instead they glorified him because he had cancer and put up a fight.

Watching TNT though, I'm most surprised about Ernie. He seems to be a strong family man, but at the same time seemed to think highly of Sr. I guess it just wasn't his business.

Puss stays undefeated
K Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 09:20 AM   #41
iamgine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
I'm sorry but if you're going to bring kids into this world, their well-being should supplant everything else.

For him to leave everything to some bitch that he cheated on the mother of his kids with, while leaving them NOTHING, is absolutely disgusting. And that's not even taking into consideration that the woman he left everything to is a horrible person and trying to bar the kids from ever receiving anything.

They can both rot in Hell.
Um to us it may be some b!tch but to Craig it's the love of his life and also the mother of his kids. I would think plenty of guys, when they die, they leave everything to their wife and vice versa. Maybe even your own parents. Why are we acting like this is something abnormal.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 09:44 AM   #42
FreezingTsmoove
The Sheriff

It takes two to tango, the kids are to blame as well as Craig

They dont seem like good kids anyway who the hell goes on twitter to rant about their dead dad leaving them off the will.

Go and get your own damn money, you have the Sager name you can get better jobs then most people
FreezingTsmoove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:03 AM   #43
Terahite
Free Nick Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
It takes two to tango, the kids are to blame as well as Craig

They dont seem like good kids anyway who the hell goes on twitter to rant about their dead dad leaving them off the will.

Go and get your own damn money, you have the Sager name you can get better jobs then most people

The kids were content with being left out of the will and being left alone, but the cancerous hobag is now doubling down and dragging them through court to ensure they never receive anything. At that point I think it's perfectly reasonable to take to social media to expose these evils.

I am disgusted with the league and the networks who said nothing about this but instead ballwashed this guy to no end after his death. Gregg Cuckovich and others should get off their political soapboxes and hang their heads in shame over this national embarrassment.
Terahite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:04 AM   #44
Uncle Drew
Very good NBA starter

Amazing how MeltingTsmoove always manages to make the dumbest comment in a thread.
Uncle Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:10 AM   #45
K Xerxes
Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
Um to us it may be some b!tch but to Craig it's the love of his life and also the mother of his kids. I would think plenty of guys, when they die, they leave everything to their wife and vice versa. Maybe even your own parents. Why are we acting like this is something abnormal.

He has five kids with two different wives. Even if the Bulls dancer chick was the 'love of his life', despite being about the same age as his daughter, giving her the entirety of his will excludes his first three kids. One of whom donated bone marrow to save his sorry ass.

It's a scumbag move. Besides the kids don't even seem to be mad about that -- they're angry at being dragged to court pre-emptively.
K Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: