Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-12-2018, 06:14 PM   #16
Cleverness
GSW Fan Since the 90s

Default Re: Crypto Coin that I believe will be a winner in 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
this... this is the greatest thing the internet has ever produced

EDIT- second great to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5nyQmaq4k4
Cleverness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 07:15 PM   #17
jstern
NBA lottery pick

Very disappointed in that they haven't kept to the roadmap, (got rid of the store, focusing more on other ICOs such as ALAX, streaming hardware, and the partnership with Naughty America never came through.) The project, code and concept is still very solid, but the on thing that I learned if that the roadmap is months, years ahead before anything happens, the the price won't go up many Xs.

That prevented me from investing in any new ICOs that won't launch until a year later, no matter how great they might seem.

Aside from that, the one thing that I said that makes me shake my head is to hold no matter what. Because all I've ever known up to that point is growth. Bitcoin, Antshares, Nem.

The best advice I can offer for those in this market is to always diversify, never put more than 4% of your portfolio into one crypto. And never buy more than what you can afford to lose.

I actually predicted the current Ethereum crash, because there were so many shit ICOs collecting hundreds of millions of dollars worth of Ether. It's such a mental challenge, because that's a two minute thought, and then you move on with your life and the focus goes away. Luckily I have very little Eths.

But yeah, I still consider this one of those great coins, just no hype, awareness around it. And in crypto hype is the most important thing.

Don't buy XRP, because they just had to pay a shit ton to a company, and that company can dump any time. And with that knowledge, buying pressure is going to go way down.

Stocks, crypto is a game for corrupt people, bad people looking to manipulate you into buy and selling. That's why it's so important never to put more than you can afford to lose, and never put more than 2 to 4% into anyone coin.

Feel bad for recommending this, since cleverness seem to have bought at $1.78 and now it's at .137.
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 07:44 PM   #18
Bill Russell
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
The best advice I can offer for those in this market is to always diversify, never put more than 4% of your portfolio into one crypto.

Wrong.
Bill Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 07:46 PM   #19
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 10:46 PM   #20
coin24
7-time NBA All-Star

Do people still buy this shit??
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 01:00 AM   #21
Cleverness
GSW Fan Since the 90s

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
Very disappointed in that they haven't kept to the roadmap, (got rid of the store, focusing more on other ICOs such as ALAX, streaming hardware, and the partnership with Naughty America never came through.) The project, code and concept is still very solid, but the on thing that I learned if that the roadmap is months, years ahead before anything happens, the the price won't go up many Xs.

That prevented me from investing in any new ICOs that won't launch until a year later, no matter how great they might seem.

Aside from that, the one thing that I said that makes me shake my head is to hold no matter what. Because all I've ever known up to that point is growth. Bitcoin, Antshares, Nem.

The best advice I can offer for those in this market is to always diversify, never put more than 4% of your portfolio into one crypto. And never buy more than what you can afford to lose.

I actually predicted the current Ethereum crash, because there were so many shit ICOs collecting hundreds of millions of dollars worth of Ether. It's such a mental challenge, because that's a two minute thought, and then you move on with your life and the focus goes away. Luckily I have very little Eths.

But yeah, I still consider this one of those great coins, just no hype, awareness around it. And in crypto hype is the most important thing.

Don't buy XRP, because they just had to pay a shit ton to a company, and that company can dump any time. And with that knowledge, buying pressure is going to go way down.

Stocks, crypto is a game for corrupt people, bad people looking to manipulate you into buy and selling. That's why it's so important never to put more than you can afford to lose, and never put more than 2 to 4% into anyone coin.

Feel bad for recommending this, since cleverness seem to have bought at $1.78 and now it's at .137.

Yep. That $250 went to... I dunno, close to nothing now.
Cleverness is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: