Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-03-2018, 09:47 AM   #16
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD

Default Re: Donald Trump Stans turning on each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmamba00
That wig wearing orange slimebal will get bounced in 2 years.

Bounced by who?? Name me one Democrat who isn't a Radical Leftist. Mother****ers care more about illegals than actual Americans.

Get your tissues ready. 2020 is gonna be a rough year for ya.
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 09:54 AM   #17
Terahite
Free Nick Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmamba00
get on your main account loser

nah I don't remember that...link me sherlock

The faggot mods deleted all of the threads declaring a Hillary victory imminent. Your smug post was probably in one of them.

This is my only account.
Terahite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 10:03 AM   #18
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Bounced by who?? Name me one Democrat who isn't a Radical Leftist. Mother****ers care more about illegals than actual Americans.

Get your tissues ready. 2020 is gonna be a rough year for ya.
Pretty silly to talk about 2020 right now...

So far, the GOP has been getting hammered in almost every special elections since 2017, even losing in deep red parts of the country and where Trump had previously won in 2016 and the GOP candidates that Trump has endorsed have all lost. 2018 is shaping up to be a nightmare year for you GOPhers.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 11:27 AM   #19
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Pretty silly to talk about 2020 right now...

So far, the GOP has been getting hammered in almost every special elections since 2017, even losing in deep red parts of the country and where Trump had previously won in 2016 and the GOP candidates that Trump has endorsed have all lost. 2018 is shaping up to be a nightmare year for you GOPhers.

The media is the Left's enemy. If the media was 50/50, I guarantee you the Dems would have a better chance to gain seats and possibly take the majority.

But turn on CNN and it's negative coverage of the President and the Party almost 24/7. People don't want to hear that shit all the time. How can the Dems win when the public doesn't even know what kind of policies or direction they want for the country? I mean, CNN is currently running impeachment ads against Trump right now

No way Dems win when the Liberal media can't focus on anything positive. They can't beat Trump this way. And they never will.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:42 AM   #20
ScalsFan21
Atkinson Fam Head

Quote:
The media is the Left's enemy. If the media was 50/50, I guarantee you the Dems would have a better chance to gain seats and possibly take the majority.

But turn on CNN and it's negative coverage of the President and the Party almost 24/7. People don't want to hear that shit all the time. How can the Dems win when the public doesn't even know what kind of policies or direction they want for the country? I mean, CNN is currently running impeachment ads against Trump right now

No way Dems win when the Liberal media can't focus on anything positive. They can't beat Trump this way. And they never will.

True tbh. The mainstream media really has no appeal to real progressives, or to anyone who doesn't consider economic issues in this country a mere backdrop. I totally see why any independent would vote Republican. One party is able to effectively message, the other is inept.

As long as there is money in politics and corporate media just espouses those establishment talking points with identity politics/Russia as the centerpieces, Trump + incumbency + electoral college = clear favorite in 2020 against most of the supposed hopefuls on this Obama-Clinton fake neoliberal left.

It's either acquiescing to a full lurch to the left, or 4 more years of Trump. Those still in denial are effectively re-electing DT.
ScalsFan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 02:19 PM   #21
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:

Way to deflect from my point...fact, the GOP have been getting their asses handed to them since 2017, fact, every candidate that Trump has endorsed has lost...these are things that have happened mi amigo, not just pure speculation.
Old 03-03-2018, 03:00 PM   #22
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD

Quote:
Way to deflect from my point...fact, the GOP have been getting their asses handed to them since 2017, fact, every candidate that Trump has endorsed has lost...these are things that have happened mi amigo, not just pure speculation.

You consider that Alabama seat Roy Moore loss to getting their ass handed to them?? That's like one seat who will undoubtedly go Republican during the next election. If that's what your holding your hopes on, one f'n seat, I truly feel sorry for you.

Way to deflect from Obama losing a thousand seats over his eight year term.
Old 03-03-2018, 03:51 PM   #23
brownmamba00
Cali Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terahite
The faggot mods deleted all of the threads declaring a Hillary victory imminent. Your smug post was probably in one of them.

This is my only account.
Yeah yeah

Keep kissin those orange asscheeks
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 04:19 PM   #24
bladefd
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:

Watch Patrick disappear when the results come in after the 2018 midterms

But ofc, he has his other alt accounts so he will still be on here, just under fake alts
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 04:24 PM   #25
bladefd
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
You consider that Alabama seat Roy Moore loss to getting their ass handed to them?? That's like one seat who will undoubtedly go Republican during the next election. If that's what your holding your hopes on, one f'n seat, I truly feel sorry for you.

.....Here comes "B-b-b-but Obama and Hillary!!"

What does Obama have to do with this year's midterms? Or Trump being a terrible president and even worse leader? I feel ashamed that you would even think to put Obama and Trump in the same breath. It's extremely insulting to President Obama.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 04:28 PM   #26
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dems-f...s-inauguration
Old 03-04-2018, 03:03 AM   #27
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
Watch Patrick disappear when the results come in after the 2018 midterms

But ofc, he has his other alt accounts so he will still be on here, just under fake alts

I ain't going nowhere homeboy. In fact, let's do another bet to leave ISH for life and see how many more Libtards leave ISH again.

Prediction:. 2018 & 2020 sweep for Republicans
Old 03-04-2018, 11:55 AM   #28
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:

BLUE WAVE?

Democrats Flip 34th Seat From Red to Blue Since Trump’s Inauguration

GIDEON RESNICK
01.16.18 11:33 PM ET

Democrats won a Wisconsin Senate seat in a deeply Republican district Tuesday night, their 34th legislative pickup since President Trump’s took office.

Patty Schachtner defeated Republican Adam Jarchow in Senate District 10, flipping control of a seat that has been held by Republicans since 2000. In the 2016 presidential election, Trump beat Hillary Clinton 55-38 in the district. Mitt Romney won the district in 2012 despite losing statewide against President Barack Obama.

Schachtner won despite conservative groups pouring money into the race. One group, Americans for Prosperity Wisconsin, reportedly spent $50,000 on ads to boost Jarchow.

The Democratic victory came as such a surprise that Republican Gov. Scott Walker even called it a “wake up call for Republicans in Wisconsin,” on Twitter.

The Wisconsin win for Democrats extends a victory streak that began as early as July 2017 when they flipped a Republican seat in Oklahoma. The wins became bigger late last year when Democrats won the Virginia governor's race and several legislative seats, and of course the shocking upset of Doug Jones over Roy Moore for Alabama's U.S. Senate seat.

The next test for Democrats will take place in a special election in Pennsylvania's 18th congressional district, where President Trump won by almost 20 points in 2016. As perhaps a sign of nerves about the contest, the president is visiting the area on Thursday.
Old 03-04-2018, 01:41 PM   #29
tpols
we already won

Quote:
Bounced by who?? .

Tio you didn't hear about democrat Doug Jones winning in pure red Alabama?

Presta atencion!
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 04:52 PM   #30
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Why aren't bernie supporters making threads and posts giving their support for tariffs?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: