Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-04-2018, 04:55 PM   #31
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Default Re: Donald Trump Stans turning on each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Tio you didn't hear about democrat Doug Jones winning in pure red Alabama?

Presta atencion!

While that was surprising, if you ran any other republican besides Roy Moore, he/she would've won.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 07:20 PM   #32
Patrick Chewing
Soldier of God

Quote:
Tio you didn't hear about democrat Doug Jones winning in pure red Alabama?

Presta atencion!

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...7&postcount=22

You need to pay attention.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 12:35 PM   #33
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I ain't going nowhere homeboy. In fact, let's do another bet to leave ISH for life and see how many more Libtards leave ISH again.

Prediction:. 2018 & 2020 sweep for Republicans
Another congressional seat has flipped from red to blue, Conor Lamb (D) beat Rick Saccone (R)in a heavily republican district in PN, which was previously viewed as safe and where Trump won the district by 20 pts in 2016.

He campaigned twice there for Saccone, including over the weekend where he babbled incoherently to his dwindling base...every candidate he has endorsed has lost since 2017 , interesting what excuses the ISH Trumptards will offer as to why another of his endorsements failed to put the candidate over the top

Hang on to you asses GOPhers, 2018 will see congress go blue.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...s-rick-saccone
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 01:27 PM   #34
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Another congressional seat has flipped from red to blue, Conor Lamb (D) beat Rick Saccone (R)in a heavily republican district in PN, which was previously viewed as safe and where Trump won the district by 20 pts in 2016.

He campaigned twice there for Saccone, including over the weekend where he babbled incoherently to his dwindling base...every candidate he has endorsed has lost since 2017 , interesting what excuses the ISH Trumptards will offer as to why another of his endorsements failed to put the candidate over the top

The minority party always picks up seats in the off elections. I figured at least the Senate would turn blue by November. Just glad Trump got his tax plan through.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 01:34 PM   #35
rezznor
Nosetradamus

trump should endorse more candidates
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 01:49 PM   #36
Pointguard
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:

And they put 10 Million dollars into the loser's campaign. They really wanted that one. A whole lot of guys are just going to quit rather than run again in November because its too hard to win playing the Trump card if you aren't Trump.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 02:01 PM   #37
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
trump should endorse more candidates

That might be what House and Senate Republicans want. Remember after Clinton was impeached no Democrats wanted him endorsing them.
Old 03-14-2018, 02:13 PM   #38
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Yesterday was the 35th seat to go from red to blue since Trump won...and more are coming up, where Dems are actually competitive where before Trump they were not.

I said this before, while it would be fun watching Trump get impeached if indeed Muller finds convincing evidence of crimes committed, I've always stated that I'd rather he not because Trump will be so toxic by 2020 that not only would the WH go to a Dem, but the House and Senate too, and by convincing margins.

2008 GWB on steroids
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 02:20 PM   #39
tpols
we already won

Quote:

Trump was going HAM for Saccone too... held a MAGA H-youth style rally in Moon Pennsylvania the other day pretending to care about coal n steel workers. The mans base is dying out.
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 02:25 PM   #40
tpols
we already won

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
The minority party always picks up seats in the off elections. I figured at least the Senate would turn blue by November. Just glad Trump got his tax plan through.

isnt that a bad cycle to be in? Nothing ever gets done because each side is only good at shitting on the other rather than create successful infrastructure of any kind.
Old 03-14-2018, 02:28 PM   #41
tpols
we already won

Quote:
Yesterday was the 35th seat to go from red to blue since Trump won...and more are coming up, where Dems are actually competitive where before Trump they were not.

I said this before, while it would be fun watching Trump get impeached if indeed Muller finds convincing evidence of crimes committed, I've always stated that I'd rather he not because Trump will be so toxic by 2020 that not only would the WH go to a Dem, but the House and Senate too, and by convincing margins.

2008 GWB on steroids

**** that i wanna see him serve full terms with D's in senate and house... just to see the constant meltdowns hell be having.
Old 03-14-2018, 02:47 PM   #42
dude77
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:

2008 GWB on steroids

dems lost massive numbers of seats in 2010 .. so massive, it was the most number of seats lost since the 1938 midterm election .. trump will be fine .. he will win re-election .. get used to it .. acceptance is key .. don't set yourselves up like y'all did in 2016

dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 02:49 PM   #43
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:

2008 GWB on steroids
Lol. The dude ran as a pro-Trump Democrat. He’s pro gun, pro life and supports the Trump agenda. If the Dems have to shift to the right to win, that’s a win for conservatives.

No party can win forever, but the political center shifting to the right is good news IMO.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 02:56 PM   #44
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
isnt that a bad cycle to be in? Nothing ever gets done because each side is only good at shitting on the other rather than create successful infrastructure of any kind.

That's our congress in a nutshell. There's a reason they have lower approval ratings than Trump.
Old 03-14-2018, 03:06 PM   #45
tpols
we already won

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Lol. The dude ran as a pro-Trump Democrat. Heís pro gun, pro life and supports the Trump agenda. If the Dems have to shift to the right to win, thatís a win for conservatives.

No party can win forever, but the political center shifting to the right is good news IMO.

Apparently Lamb is a big supporter of unions workers rights and fair wages, expansion of medicare / medicaid (evil obamacare), and social security. He supports all the policies Republicans want to cut , and have been campaigning against for decades.

The fact is none of those people in western pennsylvania have seen much change... very very few have 401ks... these are blue collar people. All that ranting about the economy by Trump but they havent seen the benefit... ironically its all going to big wigs in the cities.. Talk about a turn of events!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: