Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2018, 01:54 AM   #31
Proctor
College superstar
 
Proctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,254
Default Re: Is it common for someone's body temperature to drop significantly in under 24 hours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
I'm actually starting to doubt if I had a 109, I know what I read when I checked it, but you guys have me convinced its not possible without dying or something.
No shit. You were exposed again, so go ahead and play it cool and we'll see you and laugh at you with your next work of fiction.

Durrr guys my temperature was 109.

Congrats on your pity replies
Proctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 01:56 AM   #32
1987_Lakers
7-time NBA All-Star
 
1987_Lakers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,628
Default Re: Is it common for someone's body temperature to drop significantly in under 24 hours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proctor
No shit. You were exposed again, so go ahead and play it cool and we'll see you and laugh at you with your next work of fiction.

Durrr guys my temperature was 109.

Congrats on your pity replies

Remember when you tried to expose me by posting a fake pic of me??? Or how I proved to you that my friends ex becoming a porn star and the dead body were true after you called me a liar? Yeah, that was funny. Im all in that head.

Odd that you keep dodging those facts.

I know deep down that you are mad at me because I ended up being right about the Spurs, I told you last year they were done, you called me an idiot, now look at them

Last edited by 1987_Lakers : 03-04-2018 at 02:05 AM.
1987_Lakers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 03:12 AM   #33
MrFonzworth
EmVPiid
 
MrFonzworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Data Pagan
Posts: 8,956
Default Re: Is it common for someone's body temperature to drop significantly in under 24 hours?

Holy shit OP is actually the biggest loser on this board
MrFonzworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 03:23 AM   #34
1987_Lakers
7-time NBA All-Star
 
1987_Lakers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,628
Default Re: Is it common for someone's body temperature to drop significantly in under 24 hours?

Turned out it was 100.9 and not 109. I read my thermometers wrong. That explains why I felt so much better in such a short period of time.

I'll hold the L the like a man.
1987_Lakers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 04:33 AM   #35
Hawker
Repeal FATCA
 
Hawker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 19,137
Default Re: Is it common for someone's body temperature to drop significantly in under 24 hours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
Turned out it was 100.9 and not 109. I read my thermometers wrong. That explains why I felt so much better in such a short period of time.

I'll hold the L the like a man.

Get yours eyes checked.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 11:05 AM   #36
theballerFKA Ace
Local High School Star
 
theballerFKA Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Low Cal
Posts: 1,408
Default Re: Is it common for someone's body temperature to drop significantly in under 24 hours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
Still mad how I proved to you my stories were true? You even tried to expose me by posting a fake picture of me, once I posted my real pics you ran away like a bitch, you were probably distraught that I was this handsome young guy while you probably look like Carrot Top. Go back to the NBA forum and create a Spurs GT where it maxes with 20 replies with half of them being your own posts.

I must come Proctor''s defense here. You might have posted a photo of your stepson, next door neighbor, or whatever but that ain't you. You just started pretending you were the guy in that photo a couple of years ago. Think about it. The guy in that photo is like 23, you've had your account for 11 years. That means in 2007, as a 12 year old, you were posting about growing up watching the Lakers and Celtics battle each other. I remember when you created this account, you used to make all kinds of stupid topics about the Lakers Celtics battles in the 80s (but always pimping the Celtics, sort of how Lambruh pretends to be a Laker fan but poops on them now). Then someone came along and exposed you. They found your profile on the BleacherReport forums (back when they had one) because you were making word for word topics in both forums. You were a white dude from MA who was a huge Celtics fan. You had a photo of yourself in the BR avatar, which you deleted after being exposed but someone saved it first.

Congratulations "1987_Lakers". You were the original Lambruh
theballerFKA Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 01:45 PM   #37
1987_Lakers
7-time NBA All-Star
 
1987_Lakers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,628
Default Re: Is it common for someone's body temperature to drop significantly in under 24 hours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theballerFKA Ace
I must come Proctor''s defense here. You might have posted a photo of your stepson, next door neighbor, or whatever but that ain't you. You just started pretending you were the guy in that photo a couple of years ago. Think about it. The guy in that photo is like 23, you've had your account for 11 years. That means in 2007, as a 12 year old, you were posting about growing up watching the Lakers and Celtics battle each other. I remember when you created this account, you used to make all kinds of stupid topics about the Lakers Celtics battles in the 80s (but always pimping the Celtics, sort of how Lambruh pretends to be a Laker fan but poops on them now). Then someone came along and exposed you. They found your profile on the BleacherReport forums (back when they had one) because you were making word for word topics in both forums. You were a white dude from MA who was a huge Celtics fan. You had a photo of yourself in the BR avatar, which you deleted after being exposed but someone saved it first.

Congratulations "1987_Lakers". You were the original Lambruh

Actually im 27. Started posting here when I was 16 or so and I never claimed I saw those 80's battles in person. if you look at my posts from 2007 & 2008 you can tell I was that age since my posts were pretty kiddish with no substance.

Another Creep. You were the first guy who started posting that false pic of me for some reason, Proctor just blindly followed since he doesn't like me for some reason. You would always follow me around and post that pic whenever you had a chance and nobody gave a damn. What kind of grown man does that?? Get some hobbies.

Glad I was able to prove who I really was, now you can go to your friends house and play with his sex doll like you told us you did a while back.

Last edited by 1987_Lakers : 03-04-2018 at 02:10 PM.
1987_Lakers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 02:10 PM   #38
theballerFKA Ace
Local High School Star
 
theballerFKA Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Low Cal
Posts: 1,408
Default Re: Is it common for someone's body temperature to drop significantly in under 24 hours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
Actually im 27. Started posting here when I was 16 or so, if you look at my posts from 2007 & 2008 you can tell I was that age since my posts were pretty kiddish with no substance.

You were the first idiot who started posting that false pic of me for some reason. You are another creep. You would always follow me around and post that pic whenever you had a chance. What kind of grown man does that?? Get some hobbies.

Glad I was able to prove who I really was, now you can go to your friends house and play with his sex doll like you told us you did a while back.

You are a fake Laker fan. Sorry buddy, I'm not ever letting it go even if the rest of ISH has long since forgotten when you got exposed.


theballerFKA Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 02:13 PM   #39
1987_Lakers
7-time NBA All-Star
 
1987_Lakers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,628
Default Re: Is it common for someone's body temperature to drop significantly in under 24 hours?



1987_Lakers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 02:15 PM   #40
1987_Lakers
7-time NBA All-Star
 
1987_Lakers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,628
Default Re: Is it common for someone's body temperature to drop significantly in under 24 hours?

Pic of me with my actual user name and a California hat. People wear cali hats in boston??? Because that's where you say I'm from right.


Get lost. You lose.
1987_Lakers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 02:44 PM   #41
theballerFKA Ace
Local High School Star
 
theballerFKA Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Low Cal
Posts: 1,408
Default Re: Is it common for someone's body temperature to drop significantly in under 24 hours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
Pic of me with my actual user name and a California hat. People wear cali hats in boston??? Because that's where you say I'm from right.


Get lost. You lose.

Because 11 years ago, that guy was running around ISH as a preteen giving dissertations every chance he could on the 80s era Celtics.

I'm sure your next door neighbor's kid Paco is pretty stoked that you are giving him $10 to take a photo for you though.
theballerFKA Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 02:45 PM   #42
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!
 
TheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: amongst wackos
Posts: 12,117
Default Re: Is it common for someone's body temperature to drop significantly in under 24 hours?

That settles it...1987 Lakers is a Mexican American youngster and not some white middle aged dude...give it up bro

Yo Lakers, como estas wey, de donde es tu familia?
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 02:51 PM   #43
1987_Lakers
7-time NBA All-Star
 
1987_Lakers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,628
Default Re: Is it common for someone's body temperature to drop significantly in under 24 hours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
That settles it...1987 Lakers is a Mexican American youngster and not some white middle aged dude...give it up bro

Yo Lakers, como estas wey, de donde es tu familia?
Mis padres son de jalisco compa. Como unos tres horas de Guadalajara.
1987_Lakers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 03:16 PM   #44
theballerFKA Ace
Local High School Star
 
theballerFKA Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Low Cal
Posts: 1,408
Default Re: Is it common for someone's body temperature to drop significantly in under 24 hours?

Eso prueva que ahora hay dos babosos aqui.

There you go. I must be Latino too.
theballerFKA Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 03:24 PM   #45
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!
 
TheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: amongst wackos
Posts: 12,117
Default Re: Is it common for someone's body temperature to drop significantly in under 24 hours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theballerFKA Ace
Eso prueva que ahora hay dos babosos aqui.

There you go. I must be Latino too.
First, learn how to write in Spanish before claiming to be Latino

Lakers, orale, las chicas de Jalisco estan preciosas, consiguete una de ahi...mi familia es puro Michoacan paisa

Last edited by TheMan : 03-04-2018 at 04:29 PM.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:07 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy