Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-11-2007, 01:10 PM   #1
IceMan2
Local High School Star

IceMan2 has an OK reputation so far
Default Whats wrong with my I-Pod

I want to add some more songs.
So I connected it to my computer.

Usually ITunes opens by itself and it has a part where it shows my I-Pod and I can add songs there.

But not only is I-Tunes not opening (I opened I-Tunes and it still didn't show my IPod), but my IPod is just not displaying to the computer.

Why? It worked before. Also the screen "used" to be...."Do not disconnect flashing", but not it only has the charging sign.

It still charges, but whats wrong?

(I-Pod nano is what i have)
IceMan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:11 PM   #2
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Whats wrong with my I-Pod

Try pluging it into a diffrent usb port.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:15 PM   #3
IceMan2
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Try pluging it into a diffrent usb port.
I did.

The IPod still charges when I plug it into the USB Port. And everything, but ITunes don't pop up, and even when I open ITunes, it doesn't show the IPod there...
Old 06-11-2007, 01:20 PM   #4
IceMan2
Local High School Star

help
Old 06-11-2007, 01:24 PM   #5
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

my daughters did the same thing.. i had to remove then reload itunes, and go through all the BS of verifying the computer blah blah blah and all that stuff
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:24 PM   #6
IceMan2
Local High School Star

anyone...
Old 06-11-2007, 01:25 PM   #7
IceMan2
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
my daughters did the same thing.. i had to remove then reload itunes, and go through all the BS of verifying the computer blah blah blah and all that stuff
you mean you had to put ALL THE SONGS IN AGAIN?
Old 06-11-2007, 01:27 PM   #8
IceMan2
Local High School Star

Anybody know how to actually fix it?
Old 06-11-2007, 01:32 PM   #9
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

When it happened to I just backed up all my songs to a disk then reloaded itunes then just put the disk back in with the music. Worked fine for me after that.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:55 PM   #10
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMan2
you mean you had to put ALL THE SONGS IN AGAIN?
lol yeah, i just created a new folder and sent them there... then importesd them when i was relaoded
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: