Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2007, 06:15 PM   #31
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.
 
StroShow4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NBA247365.COM
Posts: 26,195
StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekosky
Not at all. You guys listen to that old school junk. Trust me, i was into that before. You guys should slowly mature and listen to some real music.

now i reeeeeally hope you are joking... old school junk? all the guys i named are still making music except for Big L r.i.p.

and as for the junk part, its not junk... i like music with a purpose, a deeper meaning than the crap that ross and mims yap about.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:38 PM   #32
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star
 
Lakerz_Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: the A
Posts: 772
Lakerz_Forever has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekosky
What the hell are you laughing at you chimp. Im guessing you're not matured yet. Still into that Kanye crap. Fools prolly still listen to Golddigger.


Kanye>Rick and mr. this is why im hot
Lakerz_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:41 PM   #33
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011
 
baller42590's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Kenosha WI
Posts: 1,454
baller42590 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

my top 4

1.2pac
2.eminem
3.ludacris
4.lil wayne

others i like

chamillionaire(not sayin it cuz of his past album im sayin it 4 all his songs like mixtapes and his albums)

snoop dogg
50cent
jay z
twista
just 2 many man i luv rap.
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:50 PM   #34
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter
 
Richie2k6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Terrordome Team: Nuggets
Posts: 9,910
Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

My updated, detailed list:

Lloyd Banks, Lil Wayne, Tupac, TI, Rick Ross, Rich Boy, Bun B, Slim Thug, Paul Wall, Papoose, JD, Ghostface, Trife Da God, Jay Z, Jewelz, Joe Budden, Mike Jones, The Game, Juelz Santana, Young Buck, Snoop Dogg, Stat Quo, Tony Yayo, Twista, Young Bloodz, Ying Yang Twins.

Bolded ones are my favorites.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:10 PM   #35
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned
 
KINGofTHEcourt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: chillin in the lab
Posts: 1,575
KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekosky
Not at all. You guys listen to that old school junk. Trust me, i was into that before. You guys should slowly mature and listen to some real music.
Junk? Talking about how low your chain hangs, and saying "This is why i'm hot" is mature? Those artists put out stuff thats just elongated jingles, meant to be on commercials.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:25 PM   #36
WuTangWizard
Local High School Star
 
WuTangWizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: DC/NY
Posts: 1,098
WuTangWizard has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

Wu-tang Clan
Mobb Deep
Nas
Biggie
Big L
Bone thugs
A Tribe Called Quest
Gang Starr
AZ
Eric B and Rakim
NWA
Cormega
Tupac
Run DMC
Outkast
WuTangWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:07 PM   #37
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman
 
Day La Ghetto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,577
Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

Jungle brothers
Tribe Called Quest
De La soul
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:43 PM   #38
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.
 
StroShow4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NBA247365.COM
Posts: 26,195
StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuTangWizard
Wu-tang Clan
Mobb Deep
Nas
Biggie
Big L
Bone thugs
A Tribe Called Quest
Gang Starr
AZ
Eric B and Rakim
NWA
Cormega
Tupac
Run DMC
Outkast

good stuff
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:49 PM   #39
AtTheDriveIn
04'
 
AtTheDriveIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,767
AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
You? Laughing? I would be pointing at your list saying "hahahahaha" but those seem just utterly ridiculous. Only an idiot still listens to Kanye and Hov. Im guessing you're like 15 years old.

Yeah because underground is where the **** is right? You aint cool unless you listen to Youg [insert gay name here]. Mainstream music is for the wannabes right?

Stop brining up age in every single thread. I've seen you bring up primetimes age, now Kobe24's age. Get over it, man. You're such a *****.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:49 PM   #40
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Randy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,857
Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

Beastie Boys > Everyone
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:00 PM   #41
Fudge
Thunder/Cavs
 
Fudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,284
Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
Yeah because underground is where the **** is right? You aint cool unless you listen to Youg [insert gay name here]. Mainstream music is for the wannabes right?

Stop brining up age in every single thread. I've seen you bring up primetimes age, now Kobe24's age. Get over it, man. You're such a *****.

Stop bringing up age? I've brought it up twice. No need to tell me to stop using it, fool.


I bring up age is because its necessary when posters still listen to this guy or that guy. I'm a *****? For disliking your choice of music or asking an individual how old they are? Either way, both situations are necessary when they have no style whatsoever. Not saying that all of the rappers are gay, but specifically some.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:13 PM   #42
AtTheDriveIn
04'
 
AtTheDriveIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,767
AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Stop bringing up age? I've brought it up twice. No need to tell me to stop using it, fool.


I bring up age is because its necessary when posters still listen to this guy or that guy. I'm a *****? For disliking your choice of music or asking an individual how old they are? Either way, both situations are necessary when they have no style whatsoever. Not saying that all of the rappers are gay, but specifically some.

Dude, I don't even like rap, so it doesn't bother me one bit. But you have been constantly *****ing about everything for the last couple of days now ever since everybody got you out of that Top 50 list.

Yeah, you say you don't care. But you say it so much that I think you actually do care and just trying to assure everyone you don't. That's what it's about it? Are you cranky at everyone because no one but the thread starter thinks you're good enough?

And to end with a hypocritical remark. How old are you really?
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:15 PM   #43
clipps
Good college starter
 
clipps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 3,034
clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

Chamillionaire
Xzibit
Eminem
Dr Dre
Tupac
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:21 PM   #44
Fudge
Thunder/Cavs
 
Fudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 17,284
Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
Dude, I don't even like rap, so it doesn't bother me one bit. But you have been constantly *****ing about everything for the last couple of days now ever since everybody got you out of that Top 50 list.

Yeah, you say you don't care. But you say it so much that I think you actually do care and just trying to assure everyone you don't. That's what it's about it? Are you cranky at everyone because no one but the thread starter thinks you're good enough?

And to end with a hypocritical remark. How old are you really?
I seriously don't. I didn't beg IceMan to be on that list. And I honestly didn't care one bit. I was just pointing out how primetime deliberately wanted me out of there because he hates me for no particular reason (maybe that thread specified directly towards him, but its all honesty). Besides, why the hell are you spazzing out? Is that primetime on your avy? Your god of some sort? Seriously, though, if your bringing that Greatest posters on ISH thing, don't recognize me as the begger. I didn't have nothing to do w/ me being on there. Some random Joe Shmo's thought i was eligible(which i obviously dont think), so whatever, for the hell of it, i'll take it. Primetime later comes in bashing on me. Tell him to keep his crap to himself. Read the whole thread after, if you wish.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:24 PM   #45
AtTheDriveIn
04'
 
AtTheDriveIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,767
AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
I seriously don't. I didn't beg IceMan to be on that list. And I honestly didn't care one bit. I was just pointing out how primetime deliberately wanted me out of there because he hates me for no particular reason (maybe that thread specified directly towards him, but its all honesty). Besides, why the hell are you spazzing out? Is that primetime on your avy? Your god of some sort? Seriously, though, if your bringing that Greatest posters on ISH thing, don't recognize me as the begger. I didn't have nothing to do w/ me being on there. Some random Joe Shmo's thought i was eligible(which i obviously dont think), so whatever, for the hell of it, i'll take it. Primetime later comes in bashing on me. Tell him to keep his crap to himself. Read the whole thread after, if you wish.

Read the entire thing man. You just keep saying 'I don't care if I'm on this list or not' that it just seems like you do care. Like people would say like 'oh [name] should be here, and then you would quote them and say. 'No they shouldn't, by the way, I don't care if I'm not this list or anything'

It just sounds really desperate.

What does my avatar have anything to do with anything? I lost a bet. Not a god.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:04 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy