Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-09-2007, 06:15 PM   #31
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekosky
Not at all. You guys listen to that old school junk. Trust me, i was into that before. You guys should slowly mature and listen to some real music.

now i reeeeeally hope you are joking... old school junk? all the guys i named are still making music except for Big L r.i.p.

and as for the junk part, its not junk... i like music with a purpose, a deeper meaning than the crap that ross and mims yap about.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:38 PM   #32
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

Lakerz_Forever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
What the hell are you laughing at you chimp. Im guessing you're not matured yet. Still into that Kanye crap. Fools prolly still listen to Golddigger.

Kanye>Rick and mr. this is why im hot
Lakerz_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:41 PM   #33
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far

my top 4

1.2pac
2.eminem
3.ludacris
4.lil wayne

others i like

chamillionaire(not sayin it cuz of his past album im sayin it 4 all his songs like mixtapes and his albums)

snoop dogg
50cent
jay z
twista
just 2 many man i luv rap.
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:50 PM   #34
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My updated, detailed list:

Lloyd Banks, Lil Wayne, Tupac, TI, Rick Ross, Rich Boy, Bun B, Slim Thug, Paul Wall, Papoose, JD, Ghostface, Trife Da God, Jay Z, Jewelz, Joe Budden, Mike Jones, The Game, Juelz Santana, Young Buck, Snoop Dogg, Stat Quo, Tony Yayo, Twista, Young Bloodz, Ying Yang Twins.

Bolded ones are my favorites.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:10 PM   #35
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Not at all. You guys listen to that old school junk. Trust me, i was into that before. You guys should slowly mature and listen to some real music.
Junk? Talking about how low your chain hangs, and saying "This is why i'm hot" is mature? Those artists put out stuff thats just elongated jingles, meant to be on commercials.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:25 PM   #36
WuTangWizard
Local High School Star

WuTangWizard has an OK reputation so far

Wu-tang Clan
Mobb Deep
Nas
Biggie
Big L
Bone thugs
A Tribe Called Quest
Gang Starr
AZ
Eric B and Rakim
NWA
Cormega
Tupac
Run DMC
Outkast
WuTangWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:07 PM   #37
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far

Jungle brothers
Tribe Called Quest
De La soul
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:43 PM   #38
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuTangWizard
Wu-tang Clan
Mobb Deep
Nas
Biggie
Big L
Bone thugs
A Tribe Called Quest
Gang Starr
AZ
Eric B and Rakim
NWA
Cormega
Tupac
Run DMC
Outkast

good stuff
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:49 PM   #39
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
You? Laughing? I would be pointing at your list saying "hahahahaha" but those seem just utterly ridiculous. Only an idiot still listens to Kanye and Hov. Im guessing you're like 15 years old.

Yeah because underground is where the **** is right? You aint cool unless you listen to Youg [insert gay name here]. Mainstream music is for the wannabes right?

Stop brining up age in every single thread. I've seen you bring up primetimes age, now Kobe24's age. Get over it, man. You're such a *****.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:49 PM   #40
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Beastie Boys > Everyone
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:00 PM   #41
Fudge
Thunder/Cavs

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
Yeah because underground is where the **** is right? You aint cool unless you listen to Youg [insert gay name here]. Mainstream music is for the wannabes right?

Stop brining up age in every single thread. I've seen you bring up primetimes age, now Kobe24's age. Get over it, man. You're such a *****.

Stop bringing up age? I've brought it up twice. No need to tell me to stop using it, fool.

I bring up age is because its necessary when posters still listen to this guy or that guy. I'm a *****? For disliking your choice of music or asking an individual how old they are? Either way, both situations are necessary when they have no style whatsoever. Not saying that all of the rappers are gay, but specifically some.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:13 PM   #42
AtTheDriveIn
04'

Quote:
Stop bringing up age? I've brought it up twice. No need to tell me to stop using it, fool.

I bring up age is because its necessary when posters still listen to this guy or that guy. I'm a *****? For disliking your choice of music or asking an individual how old they are? Either way, both situations are necessary when they have no style whatsoever. Not saying that all of the rappers are gay, but specifically some.

Dude, I don't even like rap, so it doesn't bother me one bit. But you have been constantly *****ing about everything for the last couple of days now ever since everybody got you out of that Top 50 list.

Yeah, you say you don't care. But you say it so much that I think you actually do care and just trying to assure everyone you don't. That's what it's about it? Are you cranky at everyone because no one but the thread starter thinks you're good enough?

And to end with a hypocritical remark. How old are you really?
Old 06-09-2007, 10:15 PM   #43
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Chamillionaire
Xzibit
Eminem
Dr Dre
Tupac
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:21 PM   #44
Fudge
Thunder/Cavs

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
Dude, I don't even like rap, so it doesn't bother me one bit. But you have been constantly *****ing about everything for the last couple of days now ever since everybody got you out of that Top 50 list.

Yeah, you say you don't care. But you say it so much that I think you actually do care and just trying to assure everyone you don't. That's what it's about it? Are you cranky at everyone because no one but the thread starter thinks you're good enough?

And to end with a hypocritical remark. How old are you really?
I seriously don't. I didn't beg IceMan to be on that list. And I honestly didn't care one bit. I was just pointing out how primetime deliberately wanted me out of there because he hates me for no particular reason (maybe that thread specified directly towards him, but its all honesty). Besides, why the hell are you spazzing out? Is that primetime on your avy? Your god of some sort? Seriously, though, if your bringing that Greatest posters on ISH thing, don't recognize me as the begger. I didn't have nothing to do w/ me being on there. Some random Joe Shmo's thought i was eligible(which i obviously dont think), so whatever, for the hell of it, i'll take it. Primetime later comes in bashing on me. Tell him to keep his crap to himself. Read the whole thread after, if you wish.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:24 PM   #45
AtTheDriveIn
04'

Quote:
I seriously don't. I didn't beg IceMan to be on that list. And I honestly didn't care one bit. I was just pointing out how primetime deliberately wanted me out of there because he hates me for no particular reason (maybe that thread specified directly towards him, but its all honesty). Besides, why the hell are you spazzing out? Is that primetime on your avy? Your god of some sort? Seriously, though, if your bringing that Greatest posters on ISH thing, don't recognize me as the begger. I didn't have nothing to do w/ me being on there. Some random Joe Shmo's thought i was eligible(which i obviously dont think), so whatever, for the hell of it, i'll take it. Primetime later comes in bashing on me. Tell him to keep his crap to himself. Read the whole thread after, if you wish.

Read the entire thing man. You just keep saying 'I don't care if I'm on this list or not' that it just seems like you do care. Like people would say like 'oh [name] should be here, and then you would quote them and say. 'No they shouldn't, by the way, I don't care if I'm not this list or anything'

It just sounds really desperate.

What does my avatar have anything to do with anything? I lost a bet. Not a god.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: