Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-10-2007, 12:34 PM   #61
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

Jay Z
Juelz Santana
Game
Used to like Lloyd Banks but G-Unit died and I forgot about him

BTW this is todays rappers. All time Tupac has to be up there
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 02:42 PM   #62
Phesto
Fire BC! Hire GG!

Phesto has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Rap that appears on mainstream radio is usually total garbage. I have come to the conclusion that any rapper whose name starts with "lil" sucks. I enjoy going to big cities and buying CD's from random people out on the streets. There is some good talent out there.

Hahaha, I made pretty much the EXACT same comment yesterday to a friend.
Phesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:15 PM   #63
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

Gift of Gab (Blackalicious) is the greatest rapper alive...pure talent...
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:20 PM   #64
Pyro
Banned

Pyro has an OK reputation so far

- The Game
- Fabolous
- Eminem
- 2Pac
- Obie Trice
- Talib Kweli
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:21 PM   #65
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

Lakerz_Forever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro
- The Game
- Fabolous
- Eminem
- 2Pac
- Obie Trice
- Talib Kweli

Lakerz_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 05:43 PM   #66
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anyone like Wu-Tang? I hear they're great but I don't listen to much of them.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 05:45 PM   #67
melvinthompson
I hit open 5-footers

melvinthompson has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6

Pick up Enter the 36 Chambers. Classic.
melvinthompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 05:49 PM   #68
Fudge
Banned

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Some more I kinda like.

Lil Scrappy
Mr. Capone-E
Twista
The Game
Sean Paul(Youngbloodz)
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 06:19 PM   #69
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

i live on wu-tang. its amazing, i listen almost exclusively to wu-tang and some rappers affiliated with wu-tang. the thing thta makes them great is that they actually talk about real ****, you can learn from their music, especially from rza, gza, and killa priest.. rza's album birth of a prince in incredible, killa priest's heavy mental has some great songs, and gza's beneath the surface is great too. also obviously only built for cuban linx and 36 chambers.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 06:30 PM   #70
DAXX
Serious playground baller

DAXX has an OK reputation so far

Anyone like 2XL? Their new track is pretty sick(well not "new new, but its pretty new)

Cherish ft. 2XL, DJ UNK - Magic City
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HHRrMivIESU
DAXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:02 PM   #71
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
i live on wu-tang. its amazing, i listen almost exclusively to wu-tang and some rappers affiliated with wu-tang. the thing thta makes them great is that they actually talk about real ****, you can learn from their music, especially from rza, gza, and killa priest.. rza's album birth of a prince in incredible, killa priest's heavy mental has some great songs, and gza's beneath the surface is great too. also obviously only built for cuban linx and 36 chambers.

liquid swords, dude
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:27 PM   #72
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Ghostface is in WuTang right? His lyrics are really deep.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:40 PM   #73
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
liquid swords, dude

i have liquid swords, but i prefer beneath the surface.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:41 PM   #74
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Ghostface is in WuTang right? His lyrics are really deep.

his lyrics arent deep at all compared to other group members. rza, gza, masta killa, inspectah deck, odb all have much deeper lyrics.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:25 PM   #75
melvinthompson
I hit open 5-footers

melvinthompson has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
his lyrics arent deep at all compared to other group members. rza, gza, masta killa, inspectah deck, odb all have much deeper lyrics.

lol at ODB having deeper lyrics than Ghostface. More bizarre maybe...Ghostface is nice! Here's a sampling of the genius of Ghostface.

I hold a mic like I'm Gail Sails
Hoppin' over chairs like O.J., my rushin' yards
Them pen, how the meter spray
Happy wife-beater day, don't touch my, cheeba hay
Get off my D-I, then go C the K's (case)
'Scuse me Mr. D.J., please play "Fish"
Or that "CherChez", live meeting, ten four, may day-may day
Callin' all cars, callin' all cars
We have an APB on Starks and Trife the God
We left the jewelry store, feelin' like we left the morgue
We was frozen, and I brought an iced out Trojan
That's for ******* whose golden, who got Toney wide open
I put my ring up to my man's waves and seen an ocean
Move like a wolf, kid, in sheep's clothing
Snatch the money bag off the milk truck and kept boating
I be potent like ibuprofen, I be coastin'
With two shotties on me, in your grimiest lobby smokin'