Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-08-2018, 12:26 PM   #16
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Default Re: Raptors First Team to Clinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn
Anyone else see that DeRozan dunk to end the 4th and then pass to VanVleet to win in OT last night?! Daaaaaammmmnnnn
Horrible defense by the Pistons. My wife and I were watching the game and I couldn't make sense of the last 3 minutes + overtime. Especially the inbounds plays with 0.3 left on the clock in the fourth quarter. Both teams kept throwing the ball out of bounds turning the ball over because no one was touching it when they'd lob it towards the basket.

Even Hubie Brown is like, "I've never seen this before in my life." and I looked at my wife like, "Damn, that's saying something since he has dust following through his veins."
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 12:35 PM   #17
red1
kaWHO DAT BALLER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn
Anyone else see that DeRozan dunk to end the 4th and then pass to VanVleet to win in OT last night?! Daaaaaammmmnnnn
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 04:44 PM   #18
red1
kaWHO DAT BALLER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
First team to clinch another disappointing postseason as well.
You'd have a different take after we have a civilized conversation in the parking lot.

Just you, me, and the lead pipe.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 05:54 PM   #19
smoovegittar
Get over yourself

I'm freaking riding this band wagon all the way. Blue collar, hard-ass working team. I hope they go all the way and make a ton of people eat shit.

Go Canada!
smoovegittar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 08:19 PM   #20
fsvr54
Bitch Hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Horrible defense by the Pistons. My wife and I were watching the game and I couldn't make sense of the last 3 minutes + overtime. Especially the inbounds plays with 0.3 left on the clock in the fourth quarter. Both teams kept throwing the ball out of bounds turning the ball over because no one was touching it when they'd lob it towards the basket.

Even Hubie Brown is like, "I've never seen this before in my life." and I looked at my wife like, "Damn, that's saying something since he has dust following through his veins."

So what?

He took advantage and threw it the **** down. Some people always have some criticism.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 08:36 PM   #21
Smoke117
The King Returns...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode

Ha yeah. It was a sick dunk, but that was some of the worst defense I've ever seen. The end of that game was a clusterfuk in general as you said.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: