Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2018, 12:47 AM   #1
BigKobeFan
Decent playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 372
Default IT is so bad

i now feel the Cavs
BigKobeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 12:50 AM   #2
MrFonzworth
Data Pagan
 
MrFonzworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 8,192
Default Re: IT is so bad

How are you just now figuring this out? You should've known he was shit as soon as you found out he would be playing BEHIND Lonzo Airball.
MrFonzworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 01:07 AM   #3
NBASTATMAN
NBA All-star
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 9,019
Default Re: IT is so bad

Give the guy a break he is coming off a big injury... I think he is looking better bit by bit.. By the end of the season he will be looking decent.. By next year if he is back in shape and his hip isnt hurting him he will be back to avg 20 pts a game..

If some team gives him the shots to get to 20 pts a game.. Probably shoot anywhere from 42-46 percent .. The guy can play
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 02:28 AM   #4
dbugz
College superstar
 
dbugz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,872
Default Re: IT is so bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
Give the guy a break he is coming off a big injury... I think he is looking better bit by bit.. By the end of the season he will be looking decent.. By next year if he is back in shape and his hip isnt hurting him he will be back to avg 20 pts a game..

If some team gives him the shots to get to 20 pts a game.. Probably shoot anywhere from 42-46 percent .. The guy can play

Dude is getting all the hate not because of his performance, it's because of his fckn ego and his big loud mouth.

Dude deserves all the hate and he's heading to asia after this season.

No team is signing this locker room cancer injured midget.
dbugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 02:33 AM   #5
LAmbruh
5* General
 
LAmbruh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 4,492
Default Re: IT is so bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbugz
Dude is getting all the hate not because of his performance, it's because of his fckn ego and his big loud mouth.

Dude deserves all the hate and he's heading to asia after this season.

No team is signing this locker room cancer injured midget.

You're one of my fav posters
LAmbruh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 11:49 AM   #6
HoopologyPhD
Alt Land
 
HoopologyPhD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 741
Default Re: IT is so bad

I agree with OP, Stephen King is overrated, Tom Clancy>>>
HoopologyPhD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 12:01 PM   #7
dreamwarrior
Good High School Starter
 
dreamwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 955
Default Re: IT is so bad

Lakers are 7-4 since IT came along, 6-1 in their last 7. They are close to a .500 record for the first time in 5 years. Ball has improved significantly since IT got here too.
dreamwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 12:31 PM   #8
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997
 
Meticode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,056
Default Re: IT is so bad

When he did his interview about the trade recently he said the Cavs were in panic mode. He was correct. Thomas still has plenty of game left in him, but he was coming off an injury that sidelined him for almost half a year. And you just don't get back your speed, quickness and trust in your body within 15 games.

The Cavs did what they needed to do which was clean house and move Thomas because they didn't have the time to wait for him to come around the rest of the season. Also the fact that Wade+Thomas confronted Love about leaving the Thunder game with a "migraine" wasn't smart either. Love left because of a panic attack. So because Love wasn't forthright the other players are questioning him and each other and it puts a rift between the team. Wade's relationship with LeBron caused a rift with other players because it alienates them, and Thomas because he wants to be an alpha dog when he isn't needed or wanted to be an alpha on that team.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 03:37 PM   #9
bladefd
NBA rookie of the year
 
bladefd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,162
Default Re: IT is so bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwarrior
Lakers are 7-4 since IT came along, 6-1 in their last 7. They are close to a .500 record for the first time in 5 years. Ball has improved significantly since IT got here too.

Lakers were 12-4 right before Isaiah arrived so clearly IT is not the reason for Lakers playing so well.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 03:41 PM   #10
qrich
King Heno
 
qrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson/520!
Posts: 22,900
Default Re: IT is so bad

Isaiah needs to be in a situation where the other four can make up for his lack of defense and he can be the focal point on offense, or he's pretty much useless.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 03:54 PM   #11
Smoke117
Point God
 
Smoke117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 20,546
Default Re: IT is so bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Isaiah needs to be in a situation where the other four can make up for his lack of defense and he can be the focal point on offense, or he's pretty much useless.

So he's basically useless as that situation does not exist in the league for him. That's irregardless of the fact that he has a degenerative hip issue and will be 30 next season. I really do hope he tries to demand a max contract for the laughs it will bring.

Last edited by Smoke117 : 03-08-2018 at 04:09 PM.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 04:02 PM   #12
qrich
King Heno
 
qrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson/520!
Posts: 22,900
Default Re: IT is so bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
So he's basically useless as that situation does not exist in the league for him. That's irregardless of the fact that he has a degenerative hip issue and will be 30 next season. He really do hope he tries to demand a max contract for the laughs it will bring.

For the most part, yeah, it doesn't exist.

He needs to accept a role as a gunner off the bench, ala Jamal Crawford/Lou Gotti.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 05:32 PM   #13
jbryan1984
College star
 
jbryan1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,842
Default Re: IT is so bad

It truly is his mouth and attitude. He is fine for any team as a scoring guard off the bench. Where he is the primary ball handler. He will just ave to accept that he had a flash in the pan season last year.
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:37 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

NBA Free Agency

NBA Summer Leagues

Utah Summer League

Sacramento Summer League

Vegas NBA Summer League

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy