Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-11-2018, 08:24 PM   #31
LoneyROY7
Clutch City

Default Re: If you're still saying KD > Curry, you're ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Russell
Kawhi ;)

Great top 6 player when healthy.
LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:24 PM   #32
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker

Quote:
I know your simple brain can't comprehend it, so I'm not going to bother trying to explain it.

Please don't embarrass yourself further by trying to explain such fvcked up logic. Anyone can infer what you said based on your own statements as they directly contradict each other.

You came in here with the intent of participating in a circle jerk (in a rather round about way) only to instead talk yourself into circles. Now learn from your nonsense and try not to make a similar mistake next time you open up your pie hole.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:26 PM   #33
Bill Russell
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by egokiller
Please don't embarrass yourself further by trying to explain such fvcked up logic. Anyone can infer what you said based on your own statements as they directly contradict each other.

You came in here with the intent of participating in a circle jerk (in a rather round about way) only to instead talk yourself into circles. Now learn from your nonsense and try not to make a similar mistake next time you open up your pie hole.

lol...

Bill Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:26 PM   #34
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
There's no question that Bron, Steph, Harden, and KD are the 4 best players in the world right now.

These playoffs will do a lot to tell us what that order should be.

This guy isn't doing shit in the playoffs. He never does.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:26 PM   #35
hold this L
d-y-n-a-s-t-y

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
Very underrated point, so far this season

When Curry scores 30: 16-1, 9 wins by double digits, 1 by 3 points or less
When Curry scores 40: 3-0

When Durant scores 30: 10-6, 4 wins by double digits, 3 by 3 points or less
When Durant scores 40: 0-3
Exactly my point. Steph scores within the flow of the offense better than anyone in the history of the game since I've been watching. Eye test backed by the stats by SBT.

Quote:
LeBron can't bring it for 40 minutes on defense AND be the entire Cavs' offense anymore... that's part of aging. It's not like any of these guys are better than he was at his peak. But the fact is he's getting old. He takes plays off defensively all the time and yells at people when he's the one out of position, lol.

LeBron is still one of the best players in the league and all out maximum effort for one game, he's still probably capable of being the best... but he's just not anymore. Consistency matters.

LeBron is my second favorite player behind Embiid now, but I mean.. gotta call it like it is. I've never done anything but, despite what some people will tell you.

Harden has been lighting it up in Houston this year. He's still flopping and cheaply drawing FTs but he's cut back a lot, and it's impressed me a lot as he's not being a complete bitch. I think with Paul to alleviate a lot of the pressure of it all being about Harden, you'll see him in a different light come playoff time, at least I think so.
Harden needs to prove it in the playoffs though, Lebron has. He has not. Until he does, he can't pass him just yet in my view.

Quote:
Just wait for Harden in playoffs this year. It's gonna be a wake-up call for the haters.

His game is on a different level now...no one is stopping him getting to the basket. AND he has CP now. Just wait on it.
I'm not hating, I'm stating that he has to prove it. Lebron, Curry, KD have proved. Harden needs to do so. A minimum for him should be a WCF with a 6 game loss where he plays at least well. Not superstar but well.
hold this L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:31 PM   #36
HenryGarfunkle
Banned

0/44
HenryGarfunkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:33 PM   #37
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

Quote:
There's no question that Bron, Steph, Harden, and KD are the 4 best players in the world right now.

These playoffs will do a lot to tell us what that order should be.

I have a hard time putting KD and maybe even Harden over Westbrook, or Giannis at this point.

What Westbrook did last year was insane, most impactful player, and he's the same guy just in a different role now. Although, slightly less applicable so this is more of his "normal" impact, playing on a solid team with less a ceiling.
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:34 PM   #38
HenryGarfunkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
I have a hard time putting KD and maybe even Harden over Westbrook, or Giannis at this point.

What Westbrook did last year was insane, most impactful player, and he's the same guy just in a different role now. Although, slightly less applicable so this is more of his "normal" impact, playing on a solid team with less a ceiling.
When the OP loses all credibility in one sentence

This thread and the posts are JohnMax level
Old 03-11-2018, 08:34 PM   #39
moongaze
Mate in two

There's no doubt about it that curry is better than Durant on the warriors but they don't win the title last year without Durant .
moongaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:35 PM   #40
LoneyROY7
Clutch City

Quote:

Just stop. Seriously.

Literally nothing in that post made sense.
Old 03-11-2018, 08:36 PM   #41
HenryGarfunkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moongaze
There's no doubt about it that curry is better than Durant on the warriors but they don't win the title last year without Durant .
But they do without Curry which contradicts what you said

I literally hope Curry tears his ACL just to see Durant win without him. Some of you guys need the truth spoon fed to you, its sad
Old 03-11-2018, 08:38 PM   #42
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:

Agreed man, the guys were talking about it last night on the broadcast. When Westbrook is on the floor, the team is +284. JVG basically said that he should be in the MVP discussion again, but he won't be because his bench either takes a small deficit and turns it into double digits or a lead and turns it in the other team's favor.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:40 PM   #43
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Agreed man, the guys were talking about it last night on the broadcast. When Westbrook is on the floor, the team is +284. JVG basically said that he should be in the MVP discussion again, but he won't be because his bench either takes a small deficit and turns it into double digits or a lead and turns it in the other team's favor.

So underrated, man. Dudes don't wanna know but I got Russ > KD, maybe even > Harden. Definitely >> Harden last year, that was too obvious in the playoffs.
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:41 PM   #44
LoneyROY7
Clutch City

Russ is playing with PG and Melo and fighting for a low to mid-seed in the West. Giannis struggling to make the playoffs in the East.

Neither have any kind of argument whatsover over Harden and KD right now (who own the 2 best records in the league).
Old 03-11-2018, 08:41 PM   #45
hold this L
d-y-n-a-s-t-y

Quote:
Originally Posted by moongaze
Can you see the future? Cavs won by a 3 pointer in a 7 game series where Curry played injured, Bogs got injured, Iggy got injured and Dray got suspended. After the finals was over, Warriors were seen as favorites by the bookies for last year and the Cavs defense was much worse in 2017.

I'm not saying the Warriors win mind you, it's a tough call. I just find your absolute statement hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
But they do without Curry which contradicts what you said

I literally hope Curry tears his ACL just to see Durant win without him. Some of you guys need the truth spoon fed to you, its sad
The biggest virgin in the forum melting down due to Steph again.

Quote:

Westbrook is mentally handicapped, there is no way he is better than KD. And Giannis hasn't proved shit in his career to be in the same line as KD.
hold this L is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: