Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-08-2007, 05:45 PM   #1
aahhsin
Banned

aahhsin has an OK reputation so far
Default preference in girls

do you guys prefer girls with that proper thickness or skinny girls

keira knightley types or

jessica simpson types.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 05:46 PM   #2
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: preference in girls

Jessica Simpson with dark hair and an ass. Perfect.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 05:47 PM   #3
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

my only preference is petite but voluptuous.

my girl is 5'3", that may seem a bit small for someone like me 5'10", but she is shapely and has nice features, and my big hands can wrap all the way around her waist. kind like playing with a toy.

same concept Tony Parker is rockin.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 05:47 PM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Both have their advantages i guess, but overall the thicker girls I've hooked up with have been better. Not FAT thick but thick to the point where you can't see their ribs all the time
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 05:48 PM   #5
Enigmatism
Raving Lunatic

Enigmatism has an OK reputation so far

Salli Richardson in "Posse" types
Enigmatism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 05:50 PM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatism
Salli Richardson in "Posse" types

Remember that episode of Jamie Foxx she was on.

L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 10:19 PM   #7
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

I like thick girls not fat but like big framed. And I like small girls too. Idk I like both...
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 10:27 PM   #8
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Keira type girl with a little bit taller about 5'10"
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 10:36 PM   #9
-primetime-

the perfect body is Salma Hayek in From Dusk Till Dawn...that is what my dream girl would resemble
Old 06-08-2007, 10:37 PM   #10
DAXX
Serious playground baller

DAXX has an OK reputation so far

shaddup Lebron23. Your into that flat-chested, no ass type. Aren't you interested in 15 year olds?
DAXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 10:39 PM   #11
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm 6'5, and while I do like tall girls, there is something about short girls (5'0-5'3) that is irresistable.

Hair/eye color are trivial things.

A genuine smile is a MUST. Some girls just ham it up for the camera, and then their scowl immediately returns after the photo
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 10:40 PM   #12
-primetime-

this is the perfect body type:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtd3iTnNL8o
Old 06-08-2007, 11:02 PM   #13
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
my only preference is petite but voluptuous.

my girl is 5'3", that may seem a bit small for someone like me 5'10", but she is shapely and has nice features, and my big hands can wrap all the way around her waist. kind like playing with a toy.

same concept Tony Parker is rockin.
yeah but your chick is asian isnt she? I met the first japanese girl with huge knockers Ive ever known. Most jap girls i know are way to skinnym but this chick has to be a D cup (still a petite waist) and very pretty as well.

But I digress, I like em real thick and juicy. I also prefer petite and voluptuous. Short and curves that are kicking? Im thinking about stickin
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 11:03 PM   #14
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
this is the perfect body type:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtd3iTnNL8o
hard to argue with that. Hairy *****, stinky *****, dirty *****!
Old 06-08-2007, 11:04 PM   #15
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
do you guys prefer girls with that proper thickness or skinny girls

keira knightley types or

jessica simpson types.
I do not find JS attractive. KK is attractive, but way too skinny If you can see your rod when its in her, you might be dating an anorexic.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: