Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-14-2007, 06:49 AM   #136
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation
Default Re: Would you trade Greg Oden for Tim Duncan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
You don't know that and I don't know that. He could be the next Bill Russell. Potential > Duncan and his old age. Duncan sucks on defense in my opinion. Oden did all he did leading his team to the finals with 1 hand...!!! Rebounding with one arm most of the season.

Oden is faster, can jump higher, and is strong as hell for his age. Oden a million times over Tim Duncan.

You are the first person ive heard saying duncan sucks on defense. Getting dunk on is common on players that actually try to dunk instead of running away from contact or the current trend, flopping. I can already imagine you flopping around when you play. maybe thats your idea of defense. And using your logic, mutombo, Zo, ewing etc all suck on defense because we they are getting dunked on.
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 05:16 AM   #137
unbreakable
National High School Star

unbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryunbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
You don't know that and I don't know that. He could be the next Bill Russell. Potential > Duncan and his old age. Duncan sucks on defense in my opinion. Oden did all he did leading his team to the finals with 1 hand...!!! Rebounding with one arm most of the season.

Oden is faster, can jump higher, and is strong as hell for his age. Oden a million times over Tim Duncan..

WOW.
unbreakable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:34 AM   #138
MannyO
Super Cool E

MannyO has decent reputation

lol who still thinks Oden is better.
MannyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:01 PM   #139
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Oden is faster, can jump higher, and is strong as hell for his age. Oden a million times over Tim Duncan.
Wow...

Even when we all thought Oden was going to be a sensation, I didn't think anyone ACTUALLY thought this.

A million times?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:48 PM   #140
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd never come into the NBA Draft Forum normally, but with a title like that you have to check it out.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:06 PM   #141
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Well now I wouldnt mind trading Greg Oden for Michael Olowokandi.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:57 PM   #142
ElBronco
All that I can borrow

ElBronco has an OK reputation so far

Does RoseCity07 possibly want to come back in this thread and apologize?
ElBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:19 PM   #143
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashformvp
in a couple years when duncan is as old as mutombo and oden is dominating the league...
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 06:23 AM   #144
bedZeleiodivy
Can barely lace up my sneakers

bedZeleiodivy has no real reputation yet.
Default trucks games

So pass the question with you: spend time with games on the net? Why? http://www.jocuri-sportive.com - jocuri sport Would not it be nice to get out the juice?
bedZeleiodivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 11:55 PM   #145
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: trucks games

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedZeleiodivy
So pass the question with you: spend time with games on the net? Why? http://www.jocuri-sportive.com - jocuri sport Would not it be nice to get out the juice?
best bot bump ever
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:26 PM   #146
EGarrett
Can barely lace up my sneakers

EGarrett has an OK reputation so far

Duncan's chance of contributing over the next few years is pretty much 0. Oden's is non-zero.
EGarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: