Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-09-2007, 02:06 PM   #1
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Favorite Rappers?

Post your favorite rappers here. For me, Kanye West and Nas.

Last edited by Richie2k6 : 01-01-2008 at 12:50 AM.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 02:06 PM   #2
Fudge
NBA Legend

Fudge is a pretty well-respected posterFudge is a pretty well-respected posterFudge is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Favorite Rappers?

MIMS, Rich Boy, Jibbs, Rick Ross, Yung Joc, and BTNH are all my favorites.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 03:06 PM   #3
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wu-tang clan (favorites are rza, gza, masta killa), gravediggaz, killa priest, shyheim, Big L, redman
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 03:09 PM   #4
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge

Anyways I like Common,Fabolous, Hov, Pac, B.I.G and Kanye.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 03:11 PM   #5
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Kanye, Game, Wutang, 50, Jayz
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 03:22 PM   #6
Fudge
NBA Legend

Fudge is a pretty well-respected posterFudge is a pretty well-respected posterFudge is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24

Anyways I like Common,Fabolous, Hov, Pac, B.I.G and Kanye.

You? Laughing? I would be pointing at your list saying "hahahahaha" but those seem just utterly ridiculous. Only an idiot still listens to Kanye and Hov. Im guessing you're like 15 years old.
Old 06-09-2007, 03:26 PM   #7
LALakerFan4Life
16 Time NBA Champions!

LALakerFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

2Pac, Biggie, Nas, Rakim, Jay-Z, KRS-One, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Wu-Tang Clan, Eazy-E, Ice Cube, Kanye West, Common, Scarface, Ludacris, Outkast, T.I., The Game and Lupe Fiasco.
LALakerFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 03:36 PM   #8
RobertSwift31
High School JV MVP

RobertSwift31 has an OK reputation so far

Phonte, Big Pooh, Andre 3000, Joe Budden, One Be Lo, Common, Lupe, Kanye, Jay
RobertSwift31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 03:41 PM   #9
Phesto
Fire BC! Hire GG!

Phesto has an OK reputation so far

I have a modest list:

A Tribe Called Quest, The Pharcyde, Hieroglyphics crew, Aesop Rock, Atmosphere, Aceyalone, Common, Ghostface Killah, The GZA, The Wu-Tang Clan, Kanye West, Mos Def, Jurassic 5, Blackalicious, Binarystar, Public Enemy, Gang Starr, Beck, MF DOOM/Danger Doom/Madvillain/Viktor Vaughn/King Geedorah/KMD, Kool Keith, Madlib/Quasimoto, Third Sight
Phesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 03:42 PM   #10
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

-Outkast
-Chuck D
-E-40
-(jheri curl version of) Ice Cube
-NWA
-Snoop Doggy Dogg
-Bone Thungs N Harmony
-2Pac
-Goodie Mob
-E.S.G.
-Common
-Talib & Hi-Tech
-Mos Def
-Scarface and the Geto Boyz
-Classic No Limit Records (1994-1999)

Last edited by L.Kizzle : 06-09-2007 at 03:56 PM.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 03:46 PM   #11
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
You? Laughing? I would be pointing at your list saying "hahahahaha" but those seem just utterly ridiculous. Only an idiot still listens to Kanye and Hov. Im guessing you're like 15 years old.

It's a big shame that I listen to rappers that can read and write. I should listen to rappers that rap about how they're hot for 5 mins. I'm 15 years old? You're the one listening to Jibbs. It's a shame that you're not old enough for your balls to hang low. Funny how more than 2 people have Kanye and Jay but you're the only one with Jibbs and Mims.
Old 06-09-2007, 03:53 PM   #12
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Tupac, Bone Thugs, Wu-tang, Nas, Mase, Ice Cube, Eazy E, and NWA are my all-time favorites.

To Fudge, you're a clown. Bone Thugs is the only quality group you listed, the rest are all crappy rappers. Jibbs, Rich Boy, MIMS, and the other guys you listed have some of the worst/stupidest lyrics i've heard recently. Then you say "Only an idiot listens to Kanye and Hov". Jay-Z is better than any of the rappers you listed.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 03:56 PM   #13
Fudge
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
It's a big shame that I listen to rappers that can read and write. I should listen to rappers that rap about how they're hot for 5 mins. I'm 15 years old? You're the one listening to Jibbs. It's a shame that you're not old enough for your balls to hang low. Funny how more than 2 people have Kanye and Jay but you're the only one with Jibbs and Mims.
It shouldn't be a big concern to you. My music, this is me. Don't care what you think. Besides, im more into that New Gen. thing, besides Bone Thugs.
Old 06-09-2007, 03:57 PM   #14
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

thats a sorry list.. but i will agree with you when it comes to kanye, hes a clown
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 04:01 PM   #15
Kobe24
Banned

Quote:
It shouldn't be a big concern to you. My music, this is me. Don't care what you think. Besides, im more into that New Gen. thing, besides Bone Thugs.

I don't really care about what you listen to. I just found it funny that you're music also represents your posting.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: