Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-12-2007, 12:51 AM   #61
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board
Default Re: Who are the least intelligent posters on this board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
lol how you gonna call VC stupid when he made an entire website specifically for ISH polls. How many of you clowns could do that? Everyone else wastes time tryin to put together these list threads (and still fail miserably) and he found an efficient way to do it and people still couldn't master it.

Overall VC = smarter than a lot of you
not that i'm disagreeing with you, that poll website did take a lot of work... but just to mention that the idea flopped.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:56 AM   #62
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah it flopped but the only reason it did is cuz the ISHiots weren't smart enough to handle it. Bitter people messing up the polls cuz they weren't winning. On VC's part it was still really good
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 01:07 AM   #63
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
lol how you gonna call VC stupid when he made an entire website specifically for ISH polls. How many of you clowns could do that? Everyone else wastes time tryin to put together these list threads (and still fail miserably) and he found an efficient way to do it and people still couldn't master it.

Overall VC = smarter than a lot of you
Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
reality check time

Bigboi Baller, Skywalker, DON, Clutch and VC are all smart posters, and while they may annoy some of you (DON annoys me, but he knows the game) they make this place better.

Lebron23 is far and away the biggest tool ever (replacing Baller1986 who he used to be until that username was banned),and then there are a whole bunch of newer clowns who I cant even remember who suck (wait I think I can name a few, de la ghetto, Heilige, IversonMelo etc...theya re all cut from a similar cloth), but they cannot compare to the utter garbage that Leclown23 posts 35plus times a day.

two things that you guys need to know. #1, AceVenturaPetDet, HollaBolla, and Lebron23 are the same person...

HollaBolla nominated Bigboi and skywalker, Lebron23 nominated Clutch and VCDAPTW..

So you can pretty much know that it was all one person with a little bit of observation...

The only person who was really being questioned in this thread was DON but what else is new?
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 01:19 AM   #64
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
two things that you guys need to know. #1, AceVenturaPetDet, HollaBolla, and Lebron23 are the same person...

not sure about that, I think PB is one of those guys...Leclown23 is straight retard, from his use of English right down to his bball insight.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 01:23 AM   #65
Cavsfan
Banned

Cavsfan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

HollaBolla nominated Bigboi and skywalker, Lebron23 nominated Clutch and VCDAPTW..

So you can pretty much know that it was all one person with a little bit of observation...

The only person who was really being questioned in this thread was DON but what else is new?

That sum it all your the most intelligent poster here , I hope your older than 16 yrs.old. because i already going to vomitt in my thrash can just reading your uttery pathetic post littleman.
Cavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 01:35 AM   #66
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavsfan
That sum it all your the most intelligent poster here , I hope your older than 16 yrs.old. because i already going to vomitt in my thrash can just reading your uttery pathetic post littleman.
Yet another Lebron 23 alibi. Give it up... you can't hide yourself because you don't know how to speak english.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:36 AM   #67
Cavsfan
Banned

Cavsfan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Yet another Lebron 23 alibi. Give it up... you can't hide yourself because you don't know how to speak english.

you don't know how to speak our native language.
Cavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 01:38 AM   #68
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavsfan
you don't know how to speak our native language.
I never said I did
Old 06-12-2007, 01:49 AM   #69
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
not sure about that, I think PB is one of those guys...Leclown23 is straight retard, from his use of English right down to his bball insight.
I think that HollaBolla=PB

But most likely, Lebron23, Cavsfan, and AceVenturaPetDet are all the same guy if you look carefully at each of their posts...

And here's their join dates. Cavsfan: 4/18/07, Lebron23, 4/28/07, AceVenturaPetDet, 5/7/07. coincidence?

Last edited by haterofhaters : 06-12-2007 at 02:11 AM.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 02:08 AM   #70
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Lebron23
Banned

we just got a whole lot smarter

the above banned clown is now going under the Cavsfan name...beware
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:52 AM   #71
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Add GeeWiz to that list
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:58 AM   #72
AceVenturaPetDet
Local High School Star

AceVenturaPetDet has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
I think that HollaBolla=PB

But most likely, Lebron23, Cavsfan, and AceVenturaPetDet are all the same guy if you look carefully at each of their posts...

And here's their join dates. Cavsfan: 4/18/07, Lebron23, 4/28/07, AceVenturaPetDet, 5/7/07. coincidence?

VC could u pls put h@ters to that list, I tried to be nice to this kid but he has no common sense at all, anybody that says ACeVenturaPetDet is the same poster as Lebron23 should be put on that list. I would not be surprise if he says that Taco Bell is a Mexican Phone Company.

Last edited by AceVenturaPetDet : 06-12-2007 at 12:01 PM.
AceVenturaPetDet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:10 PM   #73
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceVenturaPetDet
VC could u pls put h@ters to that list, I tried to be nice to this kid but he has no common sense at all, anybody that says ACeVenturaPetDet is the same poster as Lebron23 should be put on that list. I would not be surprise if he says that Taco Bell is a Mexican Phone Company.

no I like haterofhaters opinions and I can give 10 reasons why he does not belong on the list.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:52 PM   #74
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
no I like haterofhaters opinions and I can give 10 reasons why he does not belong on the list.
His new avy alone excludes him from this list.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 01:05 PM   #75
AceVenturaPetDet
Local High School Star

AceVenturaPetDet has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork

yeah he can sometimes get lucky and have a good opinion but if we have to base it on his last post on this thread, u would agree that its not even close to being intelligent, I used to like him until he attacked me. That's ur decision so I have to follow it, ur like the COmmish, but I hope u know where I'm coming from.
AceVenturaPetDet is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: