Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-18-2007, 09:26 PM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Another Bengals player arrested

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2908511

This is getting crazy. I don't blame Marvin Lewis, b/c he can't be expected to babysit all these guys. I don't really know who to blame, but I'm afraid that Goddell is gonna crack down on us and start taking away draft picks. I'm just sick and tired of these low lives getting in trouble. The sad part is, the CORE of the team consists of good people. Yeah, Chad Johnson may be a bit wacky, but he's a good guy overall.

As a Bengals fan, I'm sick and tired of this. It takes away from the positive strides that this organization has made (last season aside). Also, you don't hear about the medical miracle that is Carson Palmer. What he has done is nothing short of amazing. However, that's not gonna be talked about.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:28 PM   #2
-primetime-

Default Re: Another Bengals player arrested

the 10th Bengal arrested in the past 14 months?

jesus, I knew there were alot of them but I didn't know it was 10!

wtf...
Old 06-18-2007, 09:30 PM   #3
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
the 10th Bengal arrested in the past 14 months?

jesus, I knew there were alot of them but I didn't know it was 10!

wtf...

It really sucks. It's just another distraction for this team, which doesn't need anymore. Marvin Lewis is a great coach and a fine person, but I believe that he is gonna get blamed for this. They are gonna look for basically any reason to fire him after this season, in all likelihood.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:44 PM   #4
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2908511

This is getting crazy. I don't blame Marvin Lewis, b/c he can't be expected to babysit all these guys. I don't really know who to blame, but I'm afraid that Goddell is gonna crack down on us and start taking away draft picks. I'm just sick and tired of these low lives getting in trouble. The sad part is, the CORE of the team consists of good people. Yeah, Chad Johnson may be a bit wacky, but he's a good guy overall.

As a Bengals fan, I'm sick and tired of this. It takes away from the positive strides that this organization has made (last season aside). Also, you don't hear about the medical miracle that is Carson Palmer. What he has done is nothing short of amazing. However, that's not gonna be talked about.

they could probably field a good team in prison
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 12:07 AM   #5
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

We actually have a team more troublesome than the Portland Trail Blazers.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 11:38 AM   #6
Wizardly Cool

Being a Bengals fan myself, I'm disgusted as well. Enough is enough. I understand these are the actions on the player's behalves, but it all starts with management. Management and scouts are recruiting players with questionable backgrounds. It's a risk that sometimes pays off, but I believe it is finally catching up to us.

You're right about Carson Palmer. No one expected him to bounce back like he did last year off injury. To me, he's still the most underrated and underappreciated QB in the league. You can say I'm biased, but to me he's the best overall QB in the game today. I believe he'd make any core of wide-outs good if not great receivers. Look at what he did for Chris Henry last year. Too bad he's out half the season.

The Bengals are on the verge of greatness (since forever ago) and with antics off the field, there's no way we'll be where we want to be on the field.

Last edited by Wizardly Cool : 06-19-2007 at 11:41 AM.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:12 PM   #7
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Bengals make a Super Bowl run and no one will say a thing about this kind of stuff.

Winning is all that matters.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: