Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-11-2007, 02:31 PM   #1
Wizardly Cool

Default The Gay Face - A Short Story by Wizardly Cool

Once upon a time in a distant land, there was a little face who was gay, but only he knew of it! His parent's would wonder, why their little face would never talk to other little girl faces, but they never thought nothing of it. Then as the little face got older in high school, his gay feelings heightened to an unprecedented level.

The gay face would now uncontrollably watch other boy faces in the showers after football practice. He'd wish one of those muscular faces would tackle him while he bends down for the soap. He wanted to let all of his friends know he was gay, but he was afraid they would ridicule him, and call him a double F (face f@g). He was even more afraid his parents would disown him.

As the years go by, face graduates from high school, and is set off in the real world of college. He'd hope he would find other gay faces who share his feelings and perhaps a different adult-like environment would be explored where he would be accepted for who he is.

Consequently enough, he found another face who was also gay. They hung out often, and eventually became a couple. Everything was great, in fact, it was perfect! ... that is until one day ...

In the middle of a candlelight dinner, he asked his gay face friend was he ever picked on in high school for being gay. His gay friend's face was confused ...

His gay friend asked "I thought you didn't turn gay until college?"

Astounded and highly confused, the original gay face responded with ... "but didn't you like other boys when growing up, and not girls?"

His gay friend looked at him as if he was retarded "no silly buns, I chose to be gay"

Original gay face looked at him as if he was crazy ... "whatever dude, you're born gay"

His gay friend then became a little frustrated ... :rollingeyes: "no, again I made this decision, I got tired of girls"

Original gay face became angry ... "no you sum-beech I was born this way"

His gay friend refused to believe this ...

Original gay face had to have a smoke, this was stressing him out ...

His gay friend then said let's not argue, just drink and have a good time ... ... "cheers!"

As the original gay face became more and more drunk, things got a little out of control ...

Before they knew it they were dancing to Ricky Martin ... naked.

[ the neighbors next door caught it on tape, then put it on YouTube ... ]

The next morning, the original gay face wanted to again talk about what they were talking about at dinner the night before ... but before he could get it out his gay friend said "look, I was not born gay, and you were gay" ... ;-) "so why can't we just be gay together, no matter the reason?" ...

Original gay face still did not understand, but was happy and content even if he didn't know the exact truth ...

Both gay faces learned to live in perfect harmony, even if they didn't fully agree with the foundations of their homosexual beginnings. All they knew was they were gay (in both senses) and in the end, both gay faces lived happily ever after.

The end.

Last edited by Wizardly Cool : 06-11-2007 at 02:37 PM.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:37 PM   #2
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Gay Face - A Short Story by Wizardly Cool

I dunno what the point of this was or where this is heading but, to me, it looked like you just wanted to use some emoticons and you found that by writing a gay novel would help you on this quest.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 02:38 PM   #3
Wizardly Cool

No, Monday is Attention Whore day for me.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:39 PM   #4
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

O ok, I understand now.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:40 PM   #5
Wizardly Cool

Everyone should have an attention whore day. Monday is a good day for me because I'm recovering from the weekend, and it's hard to be productive at work.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:45 PM   #6
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Most people attention whore every damn day. Though not in the way you do it, you're pretty unique or wierd (which ever you choose) in the way you whore for attention.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:49 PM   #7
Wizardly Cool

The way I see it, if you're going to attention whore, do something halfway entertaining. I realize many will find it not the least bit entertaining, but for the few that do, it's worth it.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:51 PM   #8
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

It was entertaining, well it was most definitly more entertaining than the other posters who attention whore and just post absolute crap.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:52 PM   #9
Nashformvp
High School Varsity 6th Man

Nashformvp has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizardly Cool
Everyone should have an attention whore day. Monday is a good day for me because I'm recovering from the weekend, and it's hard to be productive at work.

wednesday mid week works for me....
Nashformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:55 PM   #10
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Story of his life?
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:00 PM   #11
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Lol at his boss.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:19 PM   #12
Wizardly Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo
Story of his life?

No, again this is simply entertainment.

Quote:
Lol at his boss.

Actually, really no boss. I report quarterly to a boss if you will. I'm pretty much responsible for everything I do as long as the fiscal results are where they need to be.

I get the results needed and expected way in advance. If everyday was a Monday like today, then I'd be in trouble. However, that's certainly not the case.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:27 PM   #13
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

That was a hot story. I blew my load all over the place.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:30 PM   #14
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
That was a hot story. I blew my load all over the place.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: