Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 05-10-2018, 01:37 PM   #31
SilkkTheShocker
Curry: 0x Finals MVP

Default Re: 2018 Playoffs Round 3: (1) Houston Rockets vs (2) Golden State Warriors Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold this L
He stated a pretty strong argument on why JV had a massive positive impact for the Craptors, but then you just responded like a 5 year old dumbass calling him Euro and not addressing the point.
Watch the f.ucking series, clown. Cleveland feasted on 3s because that immobile f.uck can't guard anyone. Btw, LMFAO at "massive impact". Yea, he was a huge reason the Raptors only lost to Cleveland in 4 games.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 03:11 PM   #32
NBAGOAT
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: 2018 Playoffs Round 3: (1) Houston Rockets vs (2) Golden State Warriors Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Watch the f.ucking series, clown. Cleveland feasted on 3s because that immobile f.uck can't guard anyone. Btw, LMFAO at "massive impact". Yea, he was a huge reason the Raptors only lost to Cleveland in 4 games.

The stats prove you’re factually wrong however. The cavs scored even easier when he was off the court. They got good looks from 3s because lebron drew double teams. Jv actually helped since he provided some rim protection and played love well so at least love wouldn’t be doubled in the post too
NBAGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 03:31 PM   #33
Dro
NBA sixth man of the year

The main thing that I've seen is that the Rockets lead the league in iso plays, by a lot right? They're in the bottom of the league in assists, correct me if I'm wrong. GS is the opposite, like top 5 team in the league as far as the amount of passes they actually make. Houston at the bottom. Spells a short series for me. Houston can't win just isolating Harden all series.
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 03:34 PM   #34
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Pelicans vs Jazz WCFs confirmed

I got Pelicans in 6
Damn. Looks like I was wrong I wasn't serious OK

Warriors in 6 or 7. Can't see Rockets winning game 7 even though it's at home. They better win game 1 if they wanna make sure it's a series.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 03:40 PM   #35
PickernRoller
Playing RDR II

Warriors in 6.

These Warriors are a bit tired per say of success and have shown to give poor effort in certain games. That's going to cost them vs. the Rockets - specially on the road.

I still think when they're on, they're the best rounded team in the league thus they should win this series.
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 03:58 PM   #36
SilkkTheShocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickernRoller
Warriors in 6.

These Warriors are a bit tired per say of success and have shown to give poor effort in certain games. That's going to cost them vs. the Rockets - specially on the road.

I still think when they're on, they're the best rounded team in the league thus they should win this series.
That is some next level NBA knowledge you have there
Old 05-10-2018, 04:02 PM   #37
Dro
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickernRoller
Warriors in 6.

I think the Warriors will be highly motivated this series. If Houston plays like they did against Utah, with no ball movement, I think they get swept.
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 04:38 PM   #38
Manny98
6th Man

Houston in 6.
Manny98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 04:42 PM   #39
Wally450
#1 Pick - 1 Point

Rockets in 7 hopefully. Harden best player in the series.
Wally450 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 04:51 PM   #40
Proctor
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
Rockets in 7 hopefully. Harden best player in the series.
Proctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 04:57 PM   #41
SilkkTheShocker

This series hasn't even started and I already fell asleep At least the boring ass Spurs are gone.
Old 05-10-2018, 05:01 PM   #42
lilteapot
Very good NBA starter

I can't stand Harden but I hope the Rockets win just to knock off Golden State.

Save your choking for the Finals and give Bron Bron his 4th ring, baby
lilteapot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 05:02 PM   #43
SilkkTheShocker

Would be shocked if *GS didn't win in 4-5. This might be first healthy team they ever played in the postseason though
Old 05-10-2018, 05:06 PM   #44
lilteapot
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Would be shocked if *GS didn't win in 4-5. This might be first healthy team they ever played in the postseason though
I will kill your family!
lilteapot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 05:09 PM   #45
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
I think the Warriors will be highly motivated this series. If Houston plays like they did against Utah, with no ball movement, I think they get swept.

lol

so wrong

so so wrong
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: