Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-11-2007, 08:20 PM   #1
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far
Default Project help #2

Alright, with the help of gts, I managed to finish my Windows Movie Maker project. Today at school, I brought the cd in, and it said that it was not compatable, because the computers at school use Windows XP, and the computer I use has Vista. Does anyone know if there is a way I can fix this problem? Maybe transfer it to something? Anyone know?

Would emailing it to myself, and opening it at school work, or would I have to post it on the internet first?
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:27 PM   #2
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Default Re: Project help #2

Bumptastic.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:41 PM   #3
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

Lakerz_Forever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceVenturaPetDet
Was gonna help you but you were mean to me.
Lakerz_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:42 PM   #4
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

if its a wmv file send it to yourself on sendspace.com and download it at school
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:49 PM   #5
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Re: Off the Court Lounge 20 greatest posters (new board)-
Quote:
1. Randy-I know he is new but he basically owns this section now. Has such a wide variety of knowledge and can contribute to ANY topic.
2. Rainier Beach Poet-
3. VCdrivesaporchetowork
4. Boozehound
5. The_Masterplan (aka me)
6. I seen hippos
7. B-Low
8. hateraid
9. mlh1981
10. Wizardly Cool
11. Sean77
12. GOBB
13. L. Kizzle
14. poorlilrich
15. cannonball
16. kobe24
17. heilige
18. rasheed1
19. Stelfair (on the rise)
20. Fashion Issues
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
All the highlighted posters are crap. GOBB never posts in the OTC, and his posts only show up if Jeff moves one of his threads here. You suck. RBP has just been bumping the God thread for the last 2 months. poorlilrich is a wannabe e-thug who ruins good threads. FashionIssues, Kobe24, and STelfair contribute nothing but stupid one-liners (or 3 worders).
Sorry Wont help you. It would just be crap anyways
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:03 PM   #6
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
Alright, with the help of gts, I managed to finish my Windows Movie Maker project. Today at school, I brought the cd in, and it said that it was not compatable, because the computers at school use Windows XP, and the computer I use has Vista. Does anyone know if there is a way I can fix this problem? Maybe transfer it to something? Anyone know?

Would emailing it to myself, and opening it at school work, or would I have to post it on the internet first?
you saved it as a windows media file? i would think that it would be compatible... of course it's windows so maybe not, i mean who sends you to the start menu to shut the computer down
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:03 PM   #7
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Wow, two a$$holes, an emoticon, and two helpful posters. Classic ISH thread. But I guess there must be a garbage factor in every thread.

Thanks to gts and StroShow, you will be repayed eventually.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:10 PM   #8
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

heres another one for ya!
Old 06-11-2007, 10:21 PM   #9
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Stuff works great guys, thanks.

^Way to post quality stuff Boozehound :thumbsup:
Old 06-11-2007, 10:24 PM   #10
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

You are very welcome. I am always willing to help out.
look you already knew to try uploading it or emailing it. sot here you go. Or try a different format. Make freaking 6 copies on cds, jumpdrives, upload sites.
But you knew all that already.

Besides I gotta bust your balls for lumping me in with those lamebrains. Cause I be the smartedest poster in the world! nu-uh! yuhuh! great thread
Old 06-11-2007, 10:30 PM   #11
AceVenturaPetDet
Local High School Star

AceVenturaPetDet has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
You are very welcome. I am always willing to help out.
look you already knew to try uploading it or emailing it. sot here you go. Or try a different format. Make freaking 6 copies on cds, jumpdrives, upload sites.
But you knew all that already.

Besides I gotta bust your balls for lumping me in with those lamebrains. Cause I be the smartedest poster in the world! nu-uh! yuhuh! great thread

I dont think he knows anything, he's pretty slow, he's so stupid when I gave him a dollar and asked for a quarter back, he gave me Dan Marino.
AceVenturaPetDet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:35 PM   #12
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

thats a terrible joke
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: