Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-22-2008, 06:46 PM   #31
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation
Default Re: What made you choose your ISH name?

i have an interest in history, particularly military history and Genghis Khan is one of the baddest mofo's ever so i chose his real name Temujin and his army was famous for its Golden Horde.

Last edited by Horde of Temujin : 09-22-2008 at 06:48 PM.
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:48 PM   #32
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Because Phar Lap dominated =)
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:49 PM   #33
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

Because I don't want people on ISH to know my name that I use for my real stuff.
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:49 PM   #34
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I couldn't think of anything else so I just registered under this username.
3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:51 PM   #35
Aidan
Both Teams Play Hard.

Aidan has decent reputation

It's my actual name, cause i'd pretty much forget anything else.
Aidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:18 PM   #36
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

favorite player and the number he wears until recent where he switched to number 10.
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:19 PM   #37
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

I couldn't think of anything so I asked AIR SETH (who also told me about this place) what I should use as my name and he said The Italian Stalion because of my Italian background.

Stalion didn't fit so I just left it as The Italian.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:32 PM   #38
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

It's my middle name.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:34 PM   #39
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The slow, yet inevitable resurgence of the Knicks...

It's coming...
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:41 PM   #40
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Talking Re: What made you choose your ISH name?

Its part of my first, middle, and last name put together.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #41
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was into computer programming back 10 or so years ago. So I kind of made up something related to that. If you search Meticode on Google everything that comes back is related to me.

So it's been my username for everything the last 10 years.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:44 PM   #42
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

because i can choose it to be like this.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:22 PM   #43
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

AItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation here

AI made me choose my ISH name.
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:32 PM   #44
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewen12
my AIM. Its what my parents were gonna name me. Stewen

Is that a common name?

EDIT: Because my parents were going to name me Whiteberry Mosɘsberry.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:46 PM   #45
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My initials and I own a supra lol
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: