Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-11-2007, 11:43 PM   #1
-primetime-

Default Did Phil Leotardo really die?

After watching the final episode of the Sopranos I am not convinced that Phil Leotardo really got killed....how do we know he didn't live through that?
Old 06-11-2007, 11:47 PM   #2
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Did Phil Leotardo really die?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
After watching the final episode of the Sopranos I am not convinced that Phil Leotardo really got killed....how do we know he didn't live through that?

Let me ask this, how could he live? Shot twice in vital areas and then his head was run over. Who do you think he is? Rasputin?
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 11:49 PM   #3
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

probly

Last edited by ZeN : 06-12-2007 at 03:55 PM.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 11:51 PM   #4
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylikemonkey
Let me ask this, how could he live? Shot twice in vital areas and then his head was run over. Who do you think he is? Rasputin?

Yeah, bullet to the head, bullet to the chest, and several tons of machine running over his skull? He be dead. What is there to question?
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:21 AM   #5
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Yeah, bullet to the head, bullet to the chest, and several tons of machine running over his skull? He be dead. What is there to question?
I thought he took two to the head?

anyway...he could have lived through that right?
Old 06-12-2007, 12:27 AM   #6
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

yeah, they are going to scoop up his brains off the pavement and scrap the rest of the back tire, piece together his skull and put it all back together.

falkin hell
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:31 AM   #7
Randy

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I thought he took two to the head?

anyway...he could have lived through that right?

I thought it was a shot to head, he falls, shot to the chest, then the car rolls over his head. I may be wrong about how many shots he took, but there is no way he is alive.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:34 AM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
yeah, they are going to scoop up his brains off the pavement and scrap the rest of the back tire, piece together his skull and put it all back together.

falkin hell
Hey, it was possible for Humpty Dumpty so who knows with this new 2007 technology and all.:)
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:34 AM   #9
-primetime-

Quote:
I thought it was a shot to head, he falls, shot to the chest, then the car rolls over his head. I may be wrong about how many shots he took, but there is no way he is alive.
i thought he got shot in the back of the head, then falls, then he gets shot in the fore head and twice in the chest, and then a 20 ton SUV rolled over his head and squashed it....

but my question is how do we know he isn't in the hospital or something.?..he could have lived through that...those were minor wounds, I mean come on.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:36 AM   #10
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i thought he got shot in the back of the head, then falls, then he gets shot in the fore head and twice in the chest, and then a 20 ton SUV rolled over his head and squashed it....

but my question is how do we know he isn't in the hospital or something.?..he could have lived through that...those were minor wounds, I mean come on.

you are a falkin retard dude, honestly
Old 06-12-2007, 12:39 AM   #11
Randy

Quote:

Yeah, I guess two gun shots and 6,000 pounds rolling over the second most vital organ is fixable. I mean, look what they did with Alex J. Murphy.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:39 AM   #12
-primetime-

Quote:
Are you sure it is me that is retarded here or you?
Old 06-12-2007, 12:39 AM   #13
Randy

Quote:
I do believe he's moved into sarcasm.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:02 AM   #14
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

Quote:
Are you sure it is me that is retarded here or you?

sorry, only read the orignial post and the later ones. I guess I should give you credit for turning yuour initial retardation into sarcasm.

you win the MIP congrats
Old 06-12-2007, 01:07 AM   #15
-primetime-

Quote:
I do believe he's moved into sarcasm.
no...I never moved into it, I started out there...

On IMDB this extact thread got straight "LOLs" for pages...

but here only Zen caught on...and maybe Kizzle, can't tell.

I thought you guys would find it funny, but instead you took it serious...wow

I know when I read it there I laughed for almost an hour...

but I guess that site had so many threads dealing with "what ifs" that to say "what if Phil lived" made it funny there and not here...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: