Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-12-2007, 10:07 AM   #16
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Joakim Noah Is Just Like Mark Madsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Noah gets underrated due to the belief he is a jerk

Prediction: Noah will be the most hated player on ISH by the end of next season.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:38 AM   #17
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Noah doesn't want to play for the Bucks, so I'll agree that he is a Mark Madsen level player. If he changes his mind, I'll change mine too.

Really though, I had Noah in my top 6 for this draft. He's a great passer and a hard worker. If he had just a little more size to body up post players he'd be a near-perfect defensive power forward.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:39 AM   #18
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

harsh

Madsen is the biggest scrub to ever play in the NBA, adn also themost dangerous player to go up against.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:43 AM   #19
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
Really though, I had Noah in my top 6 for this draft. He's a great passer and a hard worker. If he had just a little more size to body up post players he'd be a near-perfect defensive power forward.

I rate him as a top 6 player as well. Most people on ISH like to focus on Noah's negatives, rather than his positives. He has far more positives than negatives.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:59 AM   #20
Trip Mc
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Trip Mc has an OK reputation so far

[quote=RoseCity07] he looks like the fat kid out of all of them.

QUOTE]

I'm not sure what this is suppose to mean.
Trip Mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:02 PM   #21
Cavsfan
Banned

Cavsfan has an OK reputation so far

I think Joakim Noah will be a decent basketball Player in the next level.
Cavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:10 PM   #22
JalenRawley
Local High School Star

JalenRawley has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat
Prediction: Noah will be the most hated player on ISH by the end of next season.

Nah, I don't think that'll happen, but I do agree he'll be hated.

For him to be the most hated player, he'll have to have the most hated retards here calling him the greatest thing since sliced bread, and I don't think Noah will ever do anything to put him up there with the Kobes and LeBrons of the league.

Although, if he gets a banner waving c*nt like PleezeBelieve, he might just take that top spot.
JalenRawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:29 PM   #23
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenRawley
Although, if he gets a banner waving c*nt like PleezeBelieve, he might just take that top spot.

What if I am the Noah banner waver? I already support Noah overly.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:36 PM   #24
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

I think the coach meant a hustle player like Madsen not Mark Madsen type production at best.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:43 PM   #25
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
I think the coach meant a hustle player like Madsen not Mark Madsen type production at best.

That's still an extreme insult. I hope that's a lottery team that said that, and they draft Al "Bust" Thornton. That'll serve them right for trying to hex my favourite college player.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:52 PM   #26
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
harsh

Madsen is the biggest scrub to ever play in the NBA, adn also themost dangerous player to go up against.
In one of the old, Kings v Lakers playoff series. The Kings didn't put anyone on Madsen. They would honestly put no one one him. Adelman thought the only defense they needed to put on him was an arm reaching in from a help defender to prevent him from making the wide open layup.

I remember one possession, no one is in 15 ft of him so kobe hits him with the ball and he thinks about it and then passes it on. Next possession, fox or someone, passes it to him and he literally waits for 2 seconds waiting to draw the defense before he gets ready to pass. No one comes. He then awkwardly does something resembling driving to the rim and then when he gets close to the bucket some Kings defender manages to put a arm in his way, so he misses the wide open layup.

Jackson goes off on him and subs him out.

We did it all series and he could barely even score without having a defender on him.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:58 PM   #27
Da KO King

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
That's still an extreme insult. I hope that's a lottery team that said that, and they draft Al "Bust" Thornton. That'll serve them right for trying to hex my favourite college player.
Ok let me rephrase cause you are still misunderstanding....

J Noah will be a player where he makes his biggest impact due to his hustle. He's already a better passer and more athletic than Madsen. However, his biggest strength, like Mark Madsen, will be the effort and energy he plays with.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:14 PM   #28
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Ok let me rephrase cause you are still misunderstanding....

Don't patronise me. You are not making sense trying to justify a bollocks claim. This statement was probably made by a coach trying to lower Noah's draft stock, so they can pick him up lower.

Quote:
J Noah will be a player where he makes his biggest impact due to his hustle. He's already a better passer and more athletic than Madsen. However, his biggest strength, like Mark Madsen, will be the effort and energy he plays with.

Noah is a superior, passer, dribbler, blocker, shooter, post defender, man defender, help defender, free throw shooter, post player and any other type of "er" out there. Noah also has a natural feel for the game, and is very athletic. Comparin him to Madsen was ridiculous. The fact that you try to turn this quote into something that resembles logic, shows just how ridiculous you are.

Nuff Ced.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:49 PM   #29
Da KO King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Don't patronise me. You are not making sense trying to justify a bollocks claim. This statement was probably made by a coach trying to lower Noah's draft stock, so they can pick him up lower.

Noah is a superior, passer, dribbler, blocker, shooter, post defender, man defender, help defender, free throw shooter, post player and any other type of "er" out there. Noah also has a natural feel for the game, and is very athletic. Comparin him to Madsen was ridiculous. The fact that you try to turn this quote into something that resembles logic, shows just how ridiculous you are.

Nuff Ced.
You are so determined to be Noah's biggest fan and defender that you are defending him when you have no reason to.

I said he's a Mark Madsen style of player. Makes his biggest impact through hardwork and effort. Noah being better at all the skills of the game will not change that.

No place have I said he'll be a bum, no place have I said he'll be an end of bench player.

I said what I been saying all along, Noah is going to a guy who outworks guys. He's going to beat guys down the court on breaks, he's going to block shots and take charges.

Just like Andy Varaejo, David Lee, Mark Madsen, etc.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:54 PM   #30
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Anderson Varejao and David Lee are both energy players.

Mark Madsen is one of the worst players in the league, the "bigman coach" was trying to ruffle feathers. You're trying to defend a stupid statement.

Noah has so much more skill than those players, that's what pisses me off with you're idiotic statements. I compared him to Diaw for a reason.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: