Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-12-2007, 01:58 PM   #31
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Joakim Noah Is Just Like Mark Madsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Anderson Varejao and David Lee are both energy players.

Mark Madsen is one of the worst players in the league, the "bigman coach" was trying to ruffle feathers. You're trying to defend a stupid statement.

Noah has so much more skill than those players, that's what pisses me off with you're idiotic statements. I compared him to Diaw for a reason.
Madsen being a bum does not negate his being "energy player". Just makes Madsen a "energy player" that's also a bum.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 02:18 PM   #32
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board
Default Re: Joakim Noah Is Just Like Mark Madsen

How about he is a combination of Varejo/Camby/Diaw and Madsen?

Noah looks to be a unique player IMO. I can't think of too many players with his size, athleticism, energy and skills.

However I do think he may never be anything more than a novelty and 6th man type player. His offensive game is woeful, he often plays out of control and he looks to be naturally and eternally thin.

It's too bad he does not have more of his father's build and grace. Yannick was known for his excitement as well as grace/stlye on the tennis court. His son's style is flat out ugly and he looks anorexic.

BTW...Another thing Diaw and Noah have in common is French ancestory.
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: