Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 07-09-2006, 01:34 PM   #46
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
in an interview, Lebron did mention he wanted to be the richest man in the world.
Posted that interview not long ago. The question was whether or not he had plans after basketball. That is when he said he wanted to be the richest man in the world... he was referring to when he is done with basketball.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 07-09-2006 at 03:58 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 02:39 PM   #47
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Default re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Posted that interview not long ago. The question was whether or not he had plans after basketball. He said that he had plans for when he is done for basketball. That is when he said he wanted to be the richest man in the world... he was referring to when he is done with basketball.

i gotcha. thanks for clearing it up
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 02:57 PM   #48
BlockAHoe
I airball my layups

I can see it right now... Lebron james will start a company that finds the cure for aids, chlamydia, and world peace. If I were bill gates I would be in a state of depression, because you know that when LBJ sets his mind to it only total armageddon could stop the man....
BlockAHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 03:04 PM   #49
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

People who dont have money always manage, set limits, restrictions on others who were fortunate to come up on money. To say Bron doesnt deserve $100mil is ridiculous when he generates revenue for alot of businesses by his stellar play. He brings attention to the franchise which it wants. Bron getting roughyl $16mil a year to produce as an NBA player because not only does he make money for others, he wants to support his friends/family and enjoy life is nothing wrong. People who are broke cry too much yet if the situation were reverse and someone had the audacity to tell you how much you could make and what was too much. You wouldnt agree and forfiet millions. Dont lie or tell me fibs because you still are under the influence of the broke avg joe mofo. Get over it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 03:19 PM   #50
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

The only bad part about being an NBA player is being away from your family. Maybe taking photos/media sessions. NOTHING ELSE. Training? It makes you stronger, more fit, etc..
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 03:59 PM   #51
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlockAHoe
I can see it right now... Lebron james will start a company that finds the cure for aids, chlamydia, and world peace. If I were bill gates I would be in a state of depression, because you know that when LBJ sets his mind to it only total armageddon could stop the man....
I agree that it was a crazy thing to say. But, we have to remember, he was only 19 years old (or maybe 20.. don't remember) when he said it. I think a bit of immaturity can be expected and tolerated.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: