Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 06-13-2007, 02:02 AM   #1
schoon07
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Great Offseason

Well i have been thinking of what could be done to help us get back to where we want to be. I think this could be it. First i would try to trade Sheed, Nazr, Flip and #15or #27 and #57 for Kevin Garnett and #41. I dont hate Sheed or nothing but i would love to get KG. He is a dominat post player and he has played very well for Flip before. I would try to keep Webber around only if he is cheap. I would definately bring back Chauncey. I would try to bring in Grant Hill for the vet minimum. He could be a good wing man off the bench to spell eathier Rip or Tay. With our first draft pick i would get Rodney Stuckey. He is a combo guard who can flat out score. Then with the 41st pick we could get Sean Williams or Glen Davis. Sean Williams is one of the best shot blockers to come out in awhile. He is a good rebounder and is a good defender. He has a 7'5 wing span. Williams is not a big threat offesively. Glen Davis is tank inside. He is 6'8 maybe 6'9 and is 310lbs. He is very good in the paint on offense and defense. He also is a good rebounder. Davis is not as slow as you may think. I like Davis alot. I'm not sure if Davis can play C though in the NBA. His height is his biggest weakness but i stilll would take him. Willisams had some trouble at B.C or he would be taken in the first. I would take one of these guys if they were availabel in the second round. This is just an idea and I would like to know what everybody thinks. Heres what our lineup could look like next year.

PG Chauncey/Stuckey
SG Rip/Delfino/Stuckey/Hill
SF Tay/Hill/Delfino
PF KG/Mcdyess/Maxiell/Amir
C WEB/Sean Williams
schoon07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 08:44 PM   #2
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Default Re: Great Offseason

i dont think williams will be there at 41. also, big baby has lost a ton of pounds.
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 01:06 PM   #3
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope

I would do anthing for KG.
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:14 PM   #4
schoon07
Can barely lace up my sneakers

if Joe D did this i think we would be back in the finals