Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-14-2007, 02:56 AM   #31
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation
Default Re: Women dies of bleeding while calling 911 IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
A lesson Ive learned from this thread: Dont let docs stick sharp **** in your body.

Unless they're really hot.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 03:45 AM   #32
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippos
Unless they're really hot.
I wouldn't even then. I don't like anyone sticking stuff in me.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:08 AM   #33
Nashformvp
High School Varsity 6th Man

Nashformvp has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Oh yes it can....My uncle had to go in to (einstien hospital in philly) to get a check-up on an injury he had gotten years earlier (he got shot and was partially paralyzed) he was trying to walk again but he having problems...

At his check the doctor nipped his bladder while inserting a cathiter and he got sick and infected and died while in the hospital.... the hospital could have easily saved him but they simply neglected to give him his medicine for about 6 hours...he's is laying the hospital dying and nobody knows.... He dies and they have the nerve to try and cover up what happened and then try to blame on various things that have no bearing on the situation (they found mariuanna in his urine...they tell us like its a threat or something that they'll put out there if we continue to hound them)

I met a girl while I was there who told me her son & her father both died in this hospital over some shady sh*t...

some of these hospitals are just morgues and graveyards were they take your money and mistreat your loved ones...

Yeah the same sort of sh*t happened to my uncle. he got kicked by a horse and was knocked out cold. one of his ribs broke and stabbe a artiery or a vessel or something like that...when the doctor started to prep him for surgery they gave him an anestetic but didnt read his file and he ended up being allergic to one of the ingredients...he ended up dying of an allergic reaction...the fu(king doctor couldve just spent five extra seconds looking at his file and i would still visit my uncle ranch every june...
Nashformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:17 PM   #34
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn some cold stories in this thread. I remember during a period of time the government was trying to pass something to stop people from suing hospitals. thanks for the advice sheed, i'll stay away from Einstein!
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:22 PM   #35
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

There's no words that can describe how heartless the dispatcher on the phone was, as well as the doctors at the hospital. I don't know what to say. I'm at a loss of words.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:48 PM   #36
tpcslj47
Kids at the park dunk on me

tpcslj47 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
There was also a situation where a woman got mugged and killed outside her house here in NY, and she was screaming for help, people heard her and nobody attempted to help her.

I once heard of a story about these 4 friends, New Yorkers I think, that were on a trip out of the country somewhere on a private jet when it breaks down and they land in some small no name town. Anyway, they are walking the streets when some guy gets carjacked and one of them pops out a video camera and records it, and they are just like making fun of him while he gets jacked. Turns out that town has some law where if you don't help people it's a crime and they get sent to jail for it. Not sure if it's true though...
tpcslj47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:51 PM   #37
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpcslj47
I once heard of a story about these 4 friends, New Yorkers I think, that were on a trip out of the country somewhere on a private jet when it breaks down and they land in some small no name town. Anyway, they are walking the streets when some guy gets carjacked and one of them pops out a video camera and records it, and they are just like making fun of him while he gets jacked. Turns out that town has some law where if you don't help people it's a crime and they get sent to jail for it. Not sure if it's true though...

Sounds like the final episode of Seinfeld.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:52 PM   #38
tpcslj47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Sounds like the final episode of Seinfeld.

What's that?
Old 06-14-2007, 11:55 PM   #39
Randy

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
What's that?

**** if I know. It's definitely not as good as Wedding Crashers.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:01 AM   #40
tpcslj47

Quote:
**** if I know. It's definitely not as good as Wedding Crashers.

Nothing is. Except maybe the outtakes where Vince Vaughn talks even faster.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:06 AM   #41
Randy

Quote:
Nothing is. Except maybe the outtakes where Vince Vaughn talks even faster.

Dude, you're my favorite poster ever. Seriously.

The only movie that might be better is "Ben Stiller is an awkward guy who stumbles on his words, featuring Vince Vaughn as a guy who talks fast and Owen Wilson as the cool, laid back sweetheart". It comes out in October but I saw a sneak peek. It was the tit$.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:13 AM   #42
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

The only movie that might be better is "Ben Stiller is an awkward guy who stumbles on his words, featuring Vince Vaughn as a guy who talks fast and Owen Wilson as the cool, laid back sweetheart". It comes out in October but I saw a sneak peek. It was the tit$.

Wedding Crashers isn't the best film buy those guys. Not even close.

Zoolander, Dodgeball and Oldschool were definitely better...might be forgetting one too.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:15 AM   #43
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oldschool and Anchorman First. Wedding Crashers Second.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:23 AM   #44
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Oldschool and Anchorman First. Wedding Crashers Second.

Zoolander is the best out of all of them.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:35 AM   #45
tpcslj47

Quote:

I finally get the DAP I deserve. If there was a coolest posters on ISH list I wouldn't even be #1, it would just be re-named, who comes closest to Tpc?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: