Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-08-2006, 04:23 PM   #16
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Dude, trust me, if you're smart and don't take Honors or AP, you can have a job and be heavily involved in sports and still get a 4.0. It's not hard. You just can't waste time like we all do. And considering how hard a worker MJ is, I highly doubt he lets his son slack, and I highly doubt his son has the genetic capability to slack.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:23 PM   #17
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Did you play any varsity sport in high school?

yes I did.
Quote:
Do you know how hard it is to maintain a 4.0 Average throughout high school AND play varsity, state level and beyond?

if you have half a brain its really not all that hard. especially if you are in public school. most athletes dont b/c they dont have to.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:23 PM   #18
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

I bet I spank Jeff J on the SATs. What he get? Does it say?
Old 07-08-2006, 04:25 PM   #19
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

LOL @ playing basketball and maintaining a 4.0 is hard, there are students out there with a gpa higher than 4.0 taking like 4 college prep courses and they get through it fine.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:25 PM   #20
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
I wonder when Michael will recruit his kid for the Bobcats

You assume his kid he good enough.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:26 PM   #21
StarJordan
Irrational Jordan superfan

StarJordan is considered somewhat coolStarJordan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
and he would go Ivy b/c? they are all overrated. Duke, UNC, Standford and Rice are all as good.

No they are not. Only Stanford is in that class. Do you know how many Harvard/Princeton Grads go onto become Presidents, CEOs etc. compared to Rice grads? Its not even close.
StarJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:28 PM   #22
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

I can almost promise you Jeff J won't play in the NBA. There's too much pressure on him to be great, and from what I hear, he's far from it. He'd be a 4th or 5th guard at best if he were just a normal kid. Probably not even that. MJ's son, sitting on the bench? If I were him, I'd play in college, and then get a job doing something else. Hell, he's smart enough, maybe he can get an executive position on Jordan Brand or something.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:28 PM   #23
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So Jordan's son will become the next NBA Star and President of the united states and CEO of Jordan. SWEEET
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:28 PM   #24
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarJordan
No they are not. Only Stanford is in that class. Do you know how many Harvard/Princeton Grads go onto become Presidents, CEOs etc. compared to Rice grads? Its not even close.

I don't know, so tell me the exact numbers
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:31 PM   #25
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

come on! you plain know nothing about colleges then! like I said RUTGERS was invited to be an Ivy. Rutgers! not crap but you dont thik of them as Ivy material either. and who cares about presidents going to them? for one, they are for the most part the oldest schools in the nation thus have a better chance at the majority of the older presidents. second, poilitics is a big ass rich social club that many of the Ivys also are! third, going to an Ivy does NOT help you become rich and powerful. its either you have incredible drive or you were born into money already.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:33 PM   #26
StarJordan

Quote:
if you have half a brain its really not all that hard. especially if you are in public school. most athletes dont b/c they dont have to

Jeff Jordan attends The Loyola Academy, one of the top private schools out there.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:35 PM   #27
StarJordan

Quote:
RUTGERS was invited to be an Ivy

When? In 1855??? Rutgers wouldn't be invited today.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:37 PM   #28
StarJordan

Quote:
I can almost promise you Jeff J won't play in the NBA. There's too much pressure on him to be great, and from what I hear, he's far from it. He'd be a 4th or 5th guard at best if he were just a normal kid

Yeah basketball wise, he's good prospect, not a great one. Plus he's 6 foot not 6'6 so probably PG is the position he's looking for.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:38 PM   #29
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maybe he won't cheat on his wife and become a gambling addict.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:43 PM   #30
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:
Jeff Jordan attends The Loyola Academy, one of the top private schools out there.

please, i went to a pretty damn good prep school too. if you have half a brain and actually try, ITS NOT THAT HARD.

Quote:
When? In 1855??? Rutgers wouldn't be invited today.

im not going to give you a history lesson when you can look up your own info. you are a fool.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: