Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-08-2006, 05:44 PM   #31
StarJordan
Irrational Jordan superfan

Quote:
if you have half a brain its really not all that hard. especially if you are in public school.

I was at a public school in all honors classes and training for varsity soccer. I know from experience its not easy. You get out from school around 3pm, sprints/runs took 1-2 hours. Drills took an hour. Scrimmage for another hour, then more drills and then finally work with the trainers. By the time you get home its 8pm; where's the time to do work to maintain a grade point average. You say its easy, to me it was pretty hard.
StarJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 05:46 PM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarJordan
I was at a public school in all honors classes and training for varsity soccer. I know from experience its not easy. You get out from school around 3pm, sprints/runs took 1-2 hours. Drills took an hour. Scrimmage for another hour, then more drills and then finally work with the trainers. By the time you get home its 8pm; where's the time to do work to maintain a grade point average. You say its easy, to me it was pretty hard.

I get it, its hard to you so its automatically hard for everyone. Wow. Got any more meaningless info on the MJ's kid?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 05:47 PM   #33
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:

back to responding to the same quote twice act again are we?

sorry but I know plenty of people that did it AND still had pretty good social lives. by the way, ive been in public schools and private. public is a joke.

Last edited by kentatm : 07-08-2006 at 05:50 PM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 05:49 PM   #34
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You assume his kid he good enough.

No, but it's his kid, where theres a will there a way and Michael couldn't stop playing because he loved the game sooo much so I assume he's going to try to get his son into basketball some way, it has to be on his mind
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 06:09 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
No, but it's his kid, where theres a will there a way and Michael couldn't stop playing because he loved the game sooo much so I assume he's going to try to get his son into basketball some way, it has to be on his mind

So what its his kid, basketball is a business. Bill Walton never campaigned for his son. MJ isnt even the damn GM.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:12 PM   #36
StarJordan

Let's look at endowments:

http://facts.wustl.edu/comparison.htm

Harvard gets $25.5 billion from its alumni, Yale gets $15 billion. Duke gets $3.8 billion. Rice gets $3.6 billion. Duke/Rice etc. are not in the same class as the ivy leagues.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:13 PM   #37
SLIMMPICKINS
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES

Mike's youngest son is the better basketball player from what I've read on him he has MJ's athlectism and mannerisms on the court
SLIMMPICKINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 06:14 PM   #38
hotsizzle
Superstar

I had a 4.3 gpa in hs. lets make a thread about me. lucky guy he is though. son of MJ, immensly talented ball player, and a straight A student
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 06:19 PM   #39
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:
Let's look at endowments:

http://facts.wustl.edu/comparison.htm

Harvard gets $25.5 billion from its alumni, Yale gets $15 billion. Duke gets $3.8 billion. Rice gets $3.6 billion. Duke/Rice etc. are not in the same class as the ivy leagues.

and that has what to do with being a better school?
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 06:26 PM   #40
StarJordan

Quote:
I had a 4.3 gpa in hs. lets make a thread about me. lucky guy he is though. son of MJ, immensly talented ball player, and a straight A student

GPA is supposed to be on a 4.0 scale. How did you get a 4.3? Was it on a 10.0 scale moron? Do you come home bragging "I got a 99 average...99 out of 200!!.

Last edited by StarJordan : 07-08-2006 at 06:39 PM.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:31 PM   #41
StarJordan

Quote:
and that has what to do with being a better school?

It shows what the power and influence and value of ivy league education is. If your alumni are giving back $25.5 billion in DONATION, that leaves to picture the kind of money they are making for themselves!

Last edited by StarJordan : 07-08-2006 at 06:34 PM.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:34 PM   #42
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Not all GPA's are out of 4.0 you dumbsh!t. You fail everytime you discuss anything out of Jordan. Your whole life revolves around Jordan, I'm sure you force your wife to dress and wear a Jordan mask. She just sits there and you beat your d!ck to condemnation. What a loser!
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 06:35 PM   #43
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
It shows what the power and influence and value of ivy league education is. If your alumni are giving back $25.5 billion in DONATION, imagine the kind of money they are making for themselves!

MJ son could go to community college and you find ways to praise, celebrate it. You're a loser.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:40 PM   #44
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:

GPA is supposed to be on a 4.0 scale. How did you get a 4.3? Was it on a 10.0 scale moron? Do you come home bragging "I got a 99 on my physics final!...99 out of 200!!.

wow!!! callin me a moron. ever heard of AP classes. those classes are college based courses but taken at the high schools. they're based on a 5.0 scale. example, if you take all you classes AP and you get straight As in all of them, then you would have a total of 5.0 GPA. in my high school days, I took many of them and they ended up boosting my gpa to 4.3
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 06:45 PM   #45
StarJordan

Quote:
wow!!! callin me a moron. ever heard of AP classes. those classes are college based courses but taken at the high schools. they're based on a 5.0 scale. example, if you take all you classes AP and you get straight As in all of them, then you would have a total of 5.0 GPA. in my high school days, I took many of them and they ended up boosting my gpa to 4.3

This is stupid. If you had 4.3 out of 5, your GPA was 3.44 on the 4 scale.

Last edited by StarJordan : 07-08-2006 at 06:48 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: