Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-14-2007, 04:54 PM   #46
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation
Default Re: Yi or Noah?

yes sir and i'll put my cards on it next season when he does good
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:55 PM   #47
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Yi, no question.

Noah = Varejao.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:59 PM   #48
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
yes sir and i'll put my cards on it next season when he does good

You're basing his future NBA success on a Nike shoe deal?

Maybe it's because I've never read any of Hawkers or the other stupid people on ISH's posts that makes this statement so shocking.

I really have never read something like this before.

I don't know what to make of it really.

I've looked at this from all angles and can only come to one conclusion.

i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:02 PM   #49
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Any rookie that has a nike contractract is gonna get the draft edge

i don't plan on using emoticons often but...

Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:09 PM   #50
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

how about before you laugh show me a player sponsored by nike that sucks. then after you find out none of them suck compare the worse one with noah and then start laughing =)
Old 06-14-2007, 05:13 PM   #51
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
how about before you laugh show me a player sponsored by nike that sucks. then after you find out none of them suck compare the worse one with noah and then start laughing =)

What was your favourite game in Yi career so far? Which of those great games of his convinced Nike to sign him do you think?
Old 06-14-2007, 05:18 PM   #52
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

i am saying that i would pick a player sponsored by nike over a player like noah any day... i did not say i watch chinese sports if i did then i obviously wouldnt be an nba fan... but if you insist i have heard Yi has 3 china titles but to me china basketball is weak in comparison to usa basketball IE Olympics. The guy was averaging 25 points 10 rebounds per game....
Old 06-14-2007, 05:20 PM   #53
Fudge
LEARN LIFE

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
Yi, no question.

Noah = Varejao.
And.. that's a bad thing? Noah's similar to Andy?

I agree with your take on Yi, but if that's the reason why you don't think Noah's better than thats just plain raw.

Varejao provides hustle and energy and if you don't think that's important in the league or to his team, think again.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:20 PM   #54
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
i am saying that i would pick a player sponsored by nike over a player like noah any day... i did not say i watch chinese sports if i did then i obviously wouldnt be an nba fan... but if you insist i have heard Yi has 3 china titles but to me china basketball is weak in comparison to usa basketball IE Olympics. The guy was averaging 25 points 10 rebounds per game....

I already stated that 25/10 against stunted men that eat rice 24/7 (very brittle) is nothing special.

Nike isn't a scout buddy.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:24 PM   #55
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

Quote:
lets break it down

Noah has 2 nca titles

Yi has a nike contract

Yi has a good jump shot

Noah has a crapy one that can easily be blocked

Yi is 7 feet tall and flexible like a guard

Noah is 6-10 with wild hair and legs like a deer

Yi scored 25 points 10 rebounds

Noah got 13 points 8 rebounds per

YI wins

25 points and 10 rebounds in the CBA is would be easy for most NBA lottery prospects.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:29 PM   #56
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

we can argue till we die i'll just save face and go with my intuition.
Tall bruce lee > afro thunder with deer legs
Old 06-14-2007, 05:33 PM   #57
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
we can argue till we die i'll just save face and go with my intuition.
Tall bruce lee > afro thunder with deer legs

Dude, paint Jianlian black and he fits right in with those buffalo hunters in Kenya who win all of those Boston Marathons.

So there's no point dissing Noah's figure.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:33 PM   #58
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

also 25 and 10 is good even if its in china
Old 06-14-2007, 05:33 PM   #59
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
also 25 and 10 is good even if its in china

No it's not. Pape Sow dominated the NBDL and he can't play 5 minutes in the NBA.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:54 PM   #60
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Give me the asian. Even though all the comparison are saying KeVin Garnett in reality he's alot like Chris Bosh.

Has the ability to knock down shots out to about 18 feet when he's in a static position. That ability added to his quickness will allow him to drive to the basket against most of the guys that will defend him.

He will also have the same problem as Bosh. When guarded by SF's with better than average size cause he will no longer be able to get around them for a drive to the basket and doesn't have a strong enough low post game to take advantage consistently.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: