Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-13-2007, 05:51 PM   #16
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Why I respect Lebron more than DWade

how do you say wade is a better competitor??????
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 05:51 PM   #17
RIP CITY
DETROIT BASKETBALL

RIP CITY is a pretty well-respected posterRIP CITY is a pretty well-respected posterRIP CITY is a pretty well-respected posterRIP CITY is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
Yep. Very unforgotten and underrated Finals performance. Easily the best player on the court in that entire series.

That performence is not underrated at all. People spent months talking about it, and still talk about to this day. Some media, and fans have called it the best ever. It's overrated actually. Dallas' defense was not, and still is not that good, and Kobe, Lebron, TMac, AI are all capable of scoring 35 a game for 6 games against Dallas.
RIP CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 05:52 PM   #18
Mean Joe Bean
Decent playground baller

Mean Joe Bean has an OK reputation so far

Is it me or do Wade and Lebron both never have anything interesting to say... EVER? Everything that comes out of their mouths are sports cliches and regurgitated crap their publicists have pre-written for them.
Mean Joe Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 05:54 PM   #19
Mean Joe Bean
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball

How do you not? You can easily see it in the way they play the game..

Wade is cutthroat, lives for the last shot.. Lebron is passive, would rather let Anderson Varejao shoot a running hook in the waning moments of the game rather than take the ball to the rack..
Old 06-13-2007, 05:55 PM   #20
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Joe Bean
Is it me or do Wade and Lebron both never have anything interesting to say... EVER? Everything that comes out of their mouths are sports cliches and regurgitated crap their publicists have pre-written for them.
is it me or are you kobe nut slurpers scared wade or bron is gonna take over kobes place?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 05:55 PM   #21
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP CITY
That performence is not underrated at all. People spent months talking about it, and still talk about to this day. Some media, and fans have called it the best ever. It's overrated actually. Dallas' defense was not, and still is not that good, and Kobe, Lebron, TMac, AI are all capable of scoring 35 a game for 6 games against Dallas.
Still talked about today? All people talk about today is "Lebron r teh best!1!!111!" Nobody cares about Wade anymore. Why? Because he's injured. Same thing happened for T-Mac. In the minds of casual fans, if you're injured, you suck.
Quote:
I think he is, too.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 05:56 PM   #22
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
How do you not? You can easily see it in the way they play the game..

Wade is cutthroat, lives for the last shot.. Lebron is passive, would rather let Anderson Varejao shoot a running hook in the waning moments of the game rather than take the ball to the rack..
Ha! Lebron wasn't even demanding the ball after he passed to Andy. In fact, he backed off. Lebron is scared of clutch time it almost seems.
Old 06-13-2007, 05:57 PM   #23
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
is it me or are you kobe nut slurpers scared wade or bron is gonna take over kobes place?
Umm... where did he say anything about Kobe?
Old 06-13-2007, 05:58 PM   #24
teflon don
Banned

teflon don has an OK reputation so far

Do the same posters ever get tired of trying to find new ways to hate on the same player everyday?

Sh*t is sad.
teflon don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 05:58 PM   #25
Mean Joe Bean
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Umm... where did he say anything about Kobe?

Didn't you know? Every topic is a Kobe topic in disguise...
Old 06-13-2007, 05:59 PM   #26
RIP CITY
DETROIT BASKETBALL

RIP CITY is a pretty well-respected posterRIP CITY is a pretty well-respected posterRIP CITY is a pretty well-respected posterRIP CITY is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Still talked about today? All people talk about today is "Lebron r teh best!1!!111!" Nobody cares about Wade anymore. Why? Because he's injured. Same thing happened for T-Mac. In the minds of casual fans, if you're injured, you suck.

I have heard it brought up several times just this week alone. Yes in some ways people don't talk about Wade as much, because of the "out of sight, out of mind" factor, but if you start comparing the two, that's the first thing people will bring up.

All though I do agree that most people are on Lebrons nuts right now.
RIP CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 05:59 PM   #27
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Please edit your posts and eliminate all mention of kobe. This is not about him and i'd rather it stay that way.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 06:01 PM   #28
Mean Joe Bean
Decent playground baller

It's actually funny seeing all the people who were on Wade's nuts last year, jumped off the bandwagon after Chicago swept him and onto Lebron's when the Cavs got past the Pistons.. but now that the Cavs are looking like they'll be swept, everyone's all "I was with Wade all along"...
Old 06-13-2007, 06:12 PM   #29
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Quote:
It's actually funny seeing all the people who were on Wade's nuts last year, jumped off the bandwagon after Chicago swept him and onto Lebron's when the Cavs got past the Pistons.. but now that the Cavs are looking like they'll be swept, everyone's all "I was with Wade all along"...
Yeah, I made a top 10 player topic last week and had Wade above Lebron, and everyone went off. Now that Lebron is going to get swept, it's "I'm not sure anymore...".
Old 06-13-2007, 08:47 PM   #30
Force
National High School Star

Force has decent reputationForce has decent reputation

For the last time..Wade called out Dirk AFTER Dirk talked smack about the ENTIRE HEAT ORGANIZATION. Dirk literally said "we gave them the championship" Sorry, but if I am with Miami, I would be offended since Dirk basically said you didn't win your title...Dirk's comments were horrible and straight up "sore loser" stuff..Wade talking smack back to him was just him defending himself.
Force is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: