Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-13-2007, 06:29 PM   #1
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

apeman222 has an OK reputation so far
Default kobe traded?...

i got this from another board....so take it for what its worth....

hacksaw said, according to vanessa bryant, the lakers are trading kobe on draft night to the bulls....

....not sure how reliable this is, just thought you'd want to know.....ill check if i can get more info....
apeman222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 06:41 PM   #2
LakerWarrior12
Local High School Star

LakerWarrior12 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: kobe traded?...

Eh?

There hasn't been much news lately about Kobe being traded.

And I want Vanessa in LA. I just can't stand but to look at her fine ass.
LakerWarrior12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 07:04 PM   #3
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeman222
i got this from another board....so take it for what its worth....

hacksaw said, according to vanessa bryant, the lakers are trading kobe on draft night to the bulls....

....not sure how reliable this is, just thought you'd want to know.....ill check if i can get more info....
I wouldn't put much thought into this happen.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 08:46 PM   #4
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I guess we will see soon enough... this is getting tiring!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 09:30 PM   #5
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the following math works:
Kobe & Kwame
for
Ben Wallace, Ben Gordon, Deng, Duhon

Chicago: Heinrich, Kobe, Noce, TyThomas, Kwame

LA: Duhon, Wallace, Deng, LO, Wallace
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 09:41 PM   #6
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

apeman222 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
Kobe & Kwame
for

where do i sign....
apeman222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 10:06 PM   #7
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
Kobe & Kwame
for

do u meen gordon?

oya dont forgewt the bulls 9th pick in the draft whcih we wud forsure get

but why wud u add kwame to the deal? take kwame and wallace[ and his $$$ out] kwame is very valuable as a expirer and wallace has a bloated contract, i dont want another brian grant situation, even if he can play

although this is just talk, id never want to trade kobe

as i sed be4 tthe only trade id do with kobe is kobe for the top 5 picks of the 2003 draft
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 10:13 PM   #8
laker24
I brick open layups

laker24 has an OK reputation so far

I think he is going to be traded because the Lakers haven't responded to the Johnny bus myspace commits.

If they trade him to chicago, they have to get Heinrich, Ben Gordon, Deng, the 9th pick and a first rounder next year.

But you can't trade kobe.
laker24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 10:48 PM   #9
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by laker24
But you can't trade kobe.

And you can't trade Shaq either... Next......

Old 06-14-2007, 12:09 AM   #10
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

there is a rumor going around, i heard it on am radio station 1430 or something in LA that kobe was overheard telling somebody down in the OC to buy their bulls jersey....

edit: i'll also add the joe macdonald on 570 said he talked to a former laker emplyee who had bumbed in to mitch and asked about the baron davis, ron artest and boozer names kobe had thrown out,... that only baron had ever been discussed and after talking to hornets trainers the lakers decided to pass... boozer and artest had never been discussed...

and then there's this deal
http://www.thekobevideo.com/

Last edited by gts : 06-14-2007 at 12:15 AM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:10 AM   #11
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
there is a rumor going around, i heard it on am radio station 1430 or something in LA that kobe was overheard telling somebody down in the OC to buy their bulls jersey....

It was also on 570KLAC AM...

Who knows anymore... I hate the Buss family!

Old 06-14-2007, 12:11 AM   #12
hwliuLAP
Local High School Star

hwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected poster

if the deal with Pacers is all about keeping bynum
then Kobe being traded wouldn't be that big of a surprise

if we can get Deng and Kirk, we are still at least a 2nd round playoff team
hwliuLAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:16 AM   #13
SoCalMike

Here's what was said on KLAC:

http://www.570klac.com/cc-common/mai...rticle=1583850

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacksaw klac 570am radio
…Kobe Bryant to leave the Lakers for the Chicago Bulls. Those rumors continue to swirl around NBA-website, amidst reports owner Jerry Buss is offended that his star player roasted the teams front-office two weeks ago. Rumors say the Bulls would have to give up hi-scorers Ben Gordon, Luel Deng and the 9th pick in the lst round of the draft to make the deal work.

…Indiana Pacers forward Jermaine O'Neal, rumored headed to the Lakers in a big trade, has confirmed he is building a house in Orange County, and wants to be traded to Los Angeles.

Old 06-14-2007, 12:26 AM   #14
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Who knows anymore... I hate the Buss family!
i know you do...and i certainly respect yours and others opinons on the subject...

but i guess i'm a bit different, i have become completely disillusioned with kobe, i have lost all respect for the guy...i just look at all the things in the past and now this and to me it all fits into a pattern of a man with no conscience... he's so driven to be the best he has lost touch with reality...

mark my words, he'll do this again.... i just hope if and when he does it's not at the lakers expense...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:26 AM   #15
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If Kobe leaves the lakers,

What the hell is the whole motherfukcing point of bringing in JO????

I mean quite honestly.....You might as well just go on the whole 6 year fukcing plan where we go under the salaryfukcingcap and assume Lebron becomes a free agent in 5 years when we can then afford his choking unclutch ass.

Honestly Jerry, Johnny, Jimmy......Quit fukcing fooling yourselves with this O'Neal trade because it wont redeem your sins of trading away the greatest scorer probably PERIOD.

You might as well Keep Andrew Bynum, LO, and superstar in your eyes Kwame Brown and go on to miss the playoffs for the next 6 years and probably 20 assuming Jimmy Buss doesn't die.

If you haven't already traded for O'Neal, please dont waste your fukcing time with this. Oh God, Why the **** don't they have other NBA teams televised in CA so I can watch them instead.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: