Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-14-2007, 12:31 AM   #16
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: kobe traded?...

Quote:
Why the **** don't they have other NBA teams televised in CA
they do, it's just one forum over...welcome to the Clipper Nation, they need some posters over there...lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:33 AM   #17
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
they do, it's just one forum over...welcome to the Clipper Nation, they need some posters over there...lol

qrich would love to hear you say this! lol

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:35 AM   #18
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

well i'm not going but i'll be glad to point the way...lol
Old 06-14-2007, 12:50 AM   #19
m1sterb
Great young streetballer

m1sterb has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
i know you do...and i certainly respect yours and others opinons on the subject...

but i guess i'm a bit different, i have become completely disillusioned with kobe, i have lost all respect for the guy...i just look at all the things in the past and now this and to me it all fits into a pattern of a man with no conscience... he's so driven to be the best he has lost touch with reality...

mark my words, he'll do this again.... i just hope if and when he does it's not at the lakers expense...

Unfortunately, I agree. I was with him all the way until that 2nd interview on AM570. Before that, if he wanted to be traded, then fine. I wouldn't like it, but i would of still respected him. He's just too old to be pulling this kind of drama. If he was 20 then fine I would cut him more slack.

I just can't respect him for flip flopping in less then 2 hours. That was just sad. And I'm pissed to because I've never bought a jersey before. And I got a 2 for 1 on the swingmen jerseys. I paid 100 dollars for both a home and away number 24 a few months ago.

He is just such of a drama queen it's sick. A large part of me doesn't even want him to be a laker anymore.
m1sterb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:14 AM   #20
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
If you haven't already traded for O'Neal, please dont waste your fukcing time with this. Oh God, Why the **** don't they have other NBA teams televised in CA so I can watch them instead.

There is the Clippers
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:20 AM   #21
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
There is the Clippers
oh why don't you just drive two hot tent stakes into my retinas....lol
lakers forever baby!
Old 06-14-2007, 02:47 AM   #22
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
oh why don't you just drive two hot tent stakes into my retinas....lol
lakers forever baby!

Tell me when and where, and it'll be my pleasure :).

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts

Yes we do, it's only three of us really, daboyech and aidedanny...I help out here, return the favor, NOW, I DEMAND YOU! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
qrich would love to hear you say this! lol

Eh, it's not love, it's infatuation..haha jk.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:54 AM   #23
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Ok, as far as the actual topic of Chicago goes, they are the only team who can give anything near fair value imo. I can see something along the lines of Lil and Big Ben, #9 Overall, Luol Deng for Bryant and the later 2nd rounder in this draft. Lakers have 9 and 19, and a projected starting 5 of: Farmar - Gordon - Deng - Odom - Wallace.

Other trades which should follow are:

Kwame + #9 for Marko Jaric's contract + #7. Lakers move up two spots, trade an expiring and gain a player whom can contribute. With #7, they pick up Mike Conley Jr, if he is too drop, if not, then Yi Jianlin. With #19, they hope N. Young drops, which he most likely won't, and if Conley isn't taken, then I can see Lakers drafting Gabe Pruitt from USC. 2nd Round Pick ends up beign Reyshawn Terry from UNC.

Depth Chart:
PG - Jordan Farmar | Gabe Pruitt | Sasha Vujacic
SG - Ben Gordon | Marko Jaric | Maurice Evans
SF - Luol Deng | Luke Walton | Reyshawn Terry
PF - Lamar Odom | Ronny Turiaf | Vladamir Radmanovic
CE - Ben Wallace | Andrew Bynum | Yi Jianlin

Playoff roster, main weakspot might be the PG, depending on if Farmar improves, or if Pruitt can contribute right away, if not, you have Jaric who can slide down and play the PG. Turiaf, Terry, Radmanovic, Evans, Pruitt and Vujacic willl most likely switch places on the inactive list.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:59 AM   #24
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Ok, as far as the actual topic of Chicago goes, they are the only team who can give anything near fair value imo. I can see something along the lines of Lil and Big Ben, #9 Overall, Luol Deng for Bryant and the later 2nd rounder in this draft. Lakers have 9 and 19, and a projected starting 5 of: Farmar - Gordon - Deng - Odom - Wallace.

Other trades which should follow are:

Kwame + #9 for Marko Jaric's contract + #7. Lakers move up two spots, trade an expiring and gain a player whom can contribute. With #7, they pick up Mike Conley Jr, if he is too drop, if not, then Yi Jianlin. With #19, they hope N. Young drops, which he most likely won't, and if Conley isn't taken, then I can see Lakers drafting Gabe Pruitt from USC. 2nd Round Pick ends up beign Reyshawn Terry from UNC.

Depth Chart:
PG - Jordan Farmar | Gabe Pruitt | Sasha Vujacic
SG - Ben Gordon | Marko Jaric | Maurice Evans
SF - Luol Deng | Luke Walton | Reyshawn Terry
PF - Lamar Odom | Ronny Turiaf | Vladamir Radmanovic
CE - Ben Wallace | Andrew Bynum | Yi Jianlin

Playoff roster, main weakspot might be the PG, depending on if Farmar improves, or if Pruitt can contribute right away, if not, you have Jaric who can slide down and play the PG. Turiaf, Terry, Radmanovic, Evans, Pruitt and Vujacic willl most likely switch places on the inactive list.

this idea turns me on mucho.

But Move Marko Jaric to pg since he is what Phil can probably use.

Actually if Kobe is gone you can assume phil is gone. Phil should stay though. This is the kind of roster he likes. Defensive center, Initiator in Odom, Slashers and scorers in Ben Gordon and Luol Deng.

Nice work qrich. Your my favoritest closet laker fan ever
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 03:06 AM   #25
qrich
King Heno

Quote:

Actually if Kobe is gone you can assume phil is gone. Phil should stay though. This is the kind of roster he likes. Defensive center, Initiator in Odom, Slashers and scorers in Ben Gordon and Luol Deng.

I wouldn't trust Marko as a full time point, and like you said Phil will most likely not be here. Who'll replace him though? I really don't got a list of available coaches, but I think Carlisle can make that team work.

Reason I don't trust Marko as a full time point is because he isn't a PG, he just has the skills, court vision to be the PG, but just can't handle it. Running a tall line-up with him at the Point will own, or when BG is in, and you need a defender, him over Farmar can work because Marko can guard the bigger 2guard, while Ben chases the point. Jaric and Pruitt can also make a perfect tandem in the backcourt in my opinion.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:12 AM   #26
gts
Sons of Antartica

phil has a year on his contract left... but i'd be fine if they gave rambis a shot.... he's due he has passion and last year he did a heck of a job while phil was out with the hip deal... actually lol he did better than phil winning % wise
Old 06-14-2007, 03:17 AM   #27
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
phil has a year on his contract left... but i'd be fine if they gave rambis a shot.... he's due he has passion and last year he did a heck of a job while phil was out with the hip deal... actually lol he did better than phil winning % wise

So, he will return most likely, or is that up in the air, because from what I heard, he's most likely going to retire, but if he does stay, I think he could make that line-up work as the freak said :). I mean, you have yourself a tall PG who can shoot[Jaric], a shooter in Gordon, slasher in Deng, your defensive C, and your PointForward. And, you can bring in a facilitator PG off the bench in Farmar, along with two PG's who can score, one of which can dish the ball as well[Pruitt]. Up front, you have Radman and Jianlin who can spread the floor, Bynum who can spell Wallace at times and the drop off in production won't be much as Bynum will provide some offense, two energy guys in Ronny and Maurice, along with Terry, who can be molded into a Josh Howard typle player imo.

Will that team be a championship contender? I doubt it, I'd think they would be a good PG away, or a post scorer[Bynum and Jianlin both can be this], but it should be a playoff team, and most likely a 2nd rounder squad.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:34 AM   #28
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

adiedanny has decent reputation

Quote:

You know you want to convert over to the darkside, come on in the water is warm not boiling hot. Seriously, if this video thing is true and it ever comes out I think he is as good as traded. He will lose total respect from his team and provide the last straw on upper managements back. If it is true I think he will lose respect throughout the whole association. I mentioned this scenario as soon as the first trade rumor came out, Kobe for #2 pick and Ray Allen or a sign and trade with Lewis.
adiedanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:36 AM   #29
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich

I dont think this make any sense for the bulls. Pj Brown, asuming they resign him will be the only one taller than 6'8 and kobe prob has the widest body in the team. They'll have a super small lineup of

Hinrich\Duhon
Kobe
Thabo
Noce\Khryapa
Thomas\Brown

Maybe Kirk + Gordon + Noce + #9

Bulls
Duhon\rookie
Kobe\FA
Deng\Thabo
Thomas\rookie
Wallace\Brown

Lakers
Kirk\Farmar\Vujacic
Gordon\Evans
Luke\Radman
[Odom\#9 or JO] Turiaf\Cook
Kwame\Bynum

they can use the #9 + Odom to trade for JO if they really want to keep Bynum
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:12 AM   #30
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

apeman222 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiedanny
I mentioned this scenario as soon as the first trade rumor came out, Kobe for #2 pick and Ray Allen or a sign and trade with Lewis.

i dont think seattle would do that...not to mention the fact that kobe isnt going to a team like seattle....but if the lakers could do that....that would be awsome.....but its never gunna happen
apeman222 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: