Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 06-13-2007, 11:12 PM   #1
Yaosonegoodear
Banned

Yaosonegoodear has no real reputation yet.
Default opinion on Varejao

Is it still high? Most cavs fans have said in the past that they love his heart and his hustle. But... after last nights debacle, has that changed?

Yaosonegoodear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:00 AM   #2
metallicamatty
Can barely lace up my sneakers

metallicamatty has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: opinion on Varejao

1 mistake doesn't cost one guys reputation.

Still a great talent, great rebounder, defender, maybe not the best offensive wise, but i don't really mind, we were never gonna beat Spurs.
metallicamatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:02 AM   #3
metallicamatty

metallicamatty has an OK reputation so far

Still a great talent, great rebounder, defender, maybe not the best offensive wise, but i don't really mind, we were never gonna beat Spurs.
metallicamatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:08 AM   #4
Yaosonegoodear
Banned

Yaosonegoodear has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicamatty

understatement of the year.
Yaosonegoodear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:09 PM   #5
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Will varejo ever avg like 15 ppts on 55 percentshooting? I think so. Once he gets that 15foot J he can pump fake, put it on the floor and jam it. Hes very fast foor a bigman.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 06:08 PM   #6
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

I don't like him. I never really have. Before I appreciated that he brought hustle to the team, but now... He truly has become a flopper, and I find it disgusting.

He has always been completely out of control, as in, NO body control. He shouldn't even be allowed to touch the ball on the offensive end. He makes the worst possible decisions with the ball in his hands and I'm not just saying that because of the shot he took in Game 3. I mean usually he gets away with them because the other team is too busy standing around going, 'WTF?"

I can't stand the hair. I can't stand the way he always sets those useless picks on offense. I can't stand him.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 09:08 PM   #7
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Will varejo ever avg like 15 ppts on 55 percentshooting? I think so. Once he gets that 15foot J he can pump fake, put it on the floor and jam it. Hes very fast foor a bigman.
I strongly disagree. The only way that Varejao will ever average 15 points a game is if he gets a Steve Nash on his team that delivers the ball to him right at the rim. I mean the guy has averaged 7 and 6 points respectively, and his offensive game is limited. Not only that, he only receives about 20 minutes a game and this is because his game is SO out of control that Mike Brown can't give him any more than that if he expects to win. The guy just needs to learn to play under control, stop with the flopping, and realize his limitations...
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 01:56 AM   #8
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

I've hated Varejao before and after that play, it never changed. If anyone can with a straight face say that Varejao will average 15 a game on 55% shooting, then i want some of whatever drug they are taking.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 07:22 AM   #9
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far

Horrible, can't seem to find him any on play...ups, he is laying on the floor!!!
Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 08:03 AM   #10
Alan
Good High School Starter

Alan is considered somewhat coolAlan is considered somewhat coolAlan is considered somewhat cool

I like him. So do the fans.

Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 06:52 PM   #11
JØN

JØN has an OK reputation so far

JON does not care what Alan and "the fans" think about Varejao. JON see's that Varejao spends 90% of the game on his back. Therefore Varejao is pathetic.
JØN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:53 PM   #12
Moose

Great Flopper
Old 12-18-2007, 11:50 PM   #13
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

bump... this whole contract situation furthers my dislike. anyone joined my side?
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 06:03 PM   #14
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
bump... this whole contract situation furthers my dislike. anyone joined my side?

Yeah, the only interest I really had in him was because A. I didn't want to see him win since he was being such a dick in this contract situation, so I wanted the Cavs to one up him and sign him to a crap contract where he gets very little, and B. I was hoping there was some team out there somewhere that would do a sign and trade for him after he had held out this long.

He clearly has an overinflated opinion of his own self-worth, and after all the crap he started this off season he ended up signing a contract less than the Cavs initial offer, and after a few weeks with the team now, he has not made one headline in Cleveland for his play. In fact, I cannot think of a single game he's had an impact on since his return.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 05:25 PM   #15
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

watching varejao on offense is painful on the eyes
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: