Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-14-2007, 10:13 AM   #1
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default if you were on death row and could order your last meal ever, what would it be?

if you were on death row and could order your last meal ever, what would it be?

for me:

appetizers
a double shot of glenlivet 1959 cellar collection
hong kong dim sum-- especially calamari

main dish
a filet mignon --rare
asparagus
twice baked potato
sourdough
with a wonderful merlot

after dinner
samballa sambuca
tiramisu

after this dinner, life would not be worth living---everything would be downhill from here

and what is YOUR ideal meal?
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:24 AM   #2
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation
Default Re: if you were on death row and could order your last meal ever, what would it be?

Depends what mood i was in, but right now i'd go with McDonalds.

Large McChicken Meal, with a chocolate thickshake
3 Cheese Burgers
24 Nuggets
An Extra Large Chips
An extra Coke

Id make sure i had heaps of food. I dont want my last meal to be small and unsatisfying, i need extra Everything!

I figure, if im on my way out of the world, why not eat as much as you can for your last meal.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:51 AM   #3
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: if you were on death row and could order your last meal ever, what would it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh

3 Cheese Burgers
24 Nuggets
An Extra Large Chips
An extra Coke

Id make sure i had heaps of food. I dont want my last meal to be small and unsatisfying, i need extra Everything!

I figure, if im on my way out of the world, why not eat as much as you can for your last meal.

what kind of mood would one be in the last night before he was to be filled with enough poison to kill a horse?
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:56 AM   #4
Enigmatism
Raving Lunatic

Enigmatism has an OK reputation so far

eggamooby muffin
Enigmatism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:11 AM   #5
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far

something that would take a long a** time 2 eat . lol
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:13 AM   #6
Lakerz_Forever
Local High School Star

Lakerz_Forever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh

3 Cheese Burgers
24 Nuggets
An Extra Large Chips
An extra Coke

co sign. mickey D's!
Lakerz_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:14 AM   #7
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

I'd get ahold of someone on the outside and have them make a fake food company and plant a gun in the food, and then hire someone to bust up in there and I'd wack some guards and gtfo.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:19 AM   #8
AceVenturaPetDet
Local High School Star

AceVenturaPetDet has an OK reputation so far

I like to chop up Lindsay Lohan into pieces, marinated to soy sauce and lemon, then deepfried, I will drink her blood and I'm sure I'm gonna get high cuz her blood stream is full of cocaine.
AceVenturaPetDet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:20 AM   #9
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
I'd get ahold of someone on the outside and have them make a fake food company and plant a gun in the food, and then hire someone to bust up in there and I'd wack some guards and gtfo.

lol yea im with u on that besides the fact of having 2 get through a whloe alott of guards and being able 2 hide out long enough, u would have 2 change ur whole idenity.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:21 AM   #10
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

if this were my last meal, I'd ask for a freshly killed cow and a cleaver.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:22 AM   #11
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
if this were my last meal, I'd ask for a freshly killed cow and a cleaver.

emmmmmm ooookkkkkkkk WTF!!! lol
Old 06-14-2007, 11:23 AM   #12
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller42590
emmmmmm ooookkkkkkkk WTF!!! lol

hey last meal before I die. I may as well revert into my animal form before dying.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:26 AM   #13
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
hey last meal before I die. I may as well revert into my animal form before dying.

hey i guess they always say try something new lol.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:44 AM   #14
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

The right arm grilled in some sweet chili sauce of the prick thats gna administer he injection. lol
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:46 AM   #15
Enigmatism
Raving Lunatic

Enigmatism has an OK reputation so far

orphan babies
Enigmatism is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: