Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2007, 11:27 AM   #1
eastcoast40nc
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3
eastcoast40nc has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up excellent Jesus Christ videos on Google

1. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...55405099813329

2. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...18669047640592

3. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99532828872069

Has anyone cared enough to share the truth about Heaven with you?

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place where people live forever with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}

Hell is described as a place of suffering forever for all those who are not saved. {Matthew 13:50}

The good news is that about 2000 years ago Jesus Christ(God the Son) paid for everyone's sins or wrong doing by dying on the cross and rising from the dead after three days. {Mark 10:34}

God the Son came as a sinless man. {Philippians 2:5-8}

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto God(The Father), but by me." {John 14:6} He is our ONLY way to God(The Father) in Heaven.

The Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

You should not wait until later to get saved because you may die before you get another chance and you will miss Heaven.

If you want to be sure you will go to Heaven after this life is over just pray a meaningful prayer like the one below with your mouth and from your heart right now to God and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.


Now that you are saved, there are some things you should do for spiritual growth:

1. In addition to being taught the Bible in church, Sunday School, and/or Bible studies - you need to be reading the Bible for yourself. The Bible contains everything you need to know in order to live a successful Christian life. It contains God's guidance for how to make wise decisions, how to know God's will, how to minister to others, and how to grow spiritually. The Bible is God's Word to us. The Bible is essentially God's instruction manual for how to live our lives in a way that is pleasing to Him and satisfying to us.

2. Develop relationships with people who can help you spiritually. 1 Corinthians 15:33 tells us, "Do not be misled: 'Bad company corrupts good character.'" The Bible is full of warnings about the influence "bad" people can have on us. Spending time with those who engage in sinful activities will cause us to be tempted by those activities. The character of those we are around will "rub off" on us. That is why it is so important to surround ourselves with other people who love the Lord Jesus Christ and are committed to Him.


Have a good day,
Ronald L. Grossi
RonaldLGrossi@yahoo.com (Send all questions to this email address.)

Please copy and paste this entire message and email it to your friends and family so they can learn the truth about Heaven.

________________________________________________







































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































^top

Last edited by eastcoast40nc : 06-15-2007 at 05:00 PM.
eastcoast40nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:32 AM   #2
gb8
Extra Cheese
 
gb8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Everywhere You Wanna Be
Posts: 2,456
gb8 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: excellent Jesus Christ videos on Google

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast40nc
1. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...55405099813329

2. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...18669047640592

3. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99532828872069

Has anyone cared enough to share the truth about Heaven with you?

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place where people live forever with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}

Hell is described as a place of suffering forever for all those who are not saved. {Matthew 13:50}

The good news is that about 2000 years ago Jesus Christ(God the Son) paid for everyone's sins or wrong doing by dying on the cross and rising from the dead after three days. {Mark 10:34}

God the Son came as a sinless man. {Philippians 2:5-8}

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto God(The Father), but by me." {John 14:6} He is our ONLY way to God(The Father) in Heaven.

The Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

You should not wait until later to get saved because you may die before you get another chance and you will miss Heaven.

If you want to be sure you will go to Heaven after this life is over just pray a meaningful prayer like the one below with your mouth and from your heart right now to God and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.


Now that you are saved, there are some things you should do for spiritual growth:

1. In addition to being taught the Bible in church, Sunday School, and/or Bible studies - you need to be reading the Bible for yourself. The Bible contains everything you need to know in order to live a successful Christian life. It contains God's guidance for how to make wise decisions, how to know God's will, how to minister to others, and how to grow spiritually. The Bible is God's Word to us. The Bible is essentially God's instruction manual for how to live our lives in a way that is pleasing to Him and satisfying to us.

2. Develop relationships with people who can help you spiritually. 1 Corinthians 15:33 tells us, "Do not be misled: 'Bad company corrupts good character.'" The Bible is full of warnings about the influence "bad" people can have on us. Spending time with those who engage in sinful activities will cause us to be tempted by those activities. The character of those we are around will "rub off" on us. That is why it is so important to surround ourselves with other people who love the Lord Jesus Christ and are committed to Him.


Have a good day,
Ronald L. Grossi
RonaldLGrossi@yahoo.com (Send all questions to this email address.)

Please copy and paste this entire message and email it to your friends and family so they can learn the truth about Heaven.

Ban and Delete.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:47 AM   #3
Enigmatism
Raving Lunatic
 
Enigmatism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 812
Enigmatism has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: excellent Jesus Christ videos on Google

Is Jesus Christ in any of the videos?
Enigmatism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:32 PM   #4
hippos
Banned
 
hippos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Scro Tums.
Posts: 749
hippos has decent reputation
Default Re: excellent Jesus Christ videos on Google

His mom was a milf.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:18 PM   #5
Enigmatism
Raving Lunatic
 
Enigmatism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 812
Enigmatism has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: excellent Jesus Christ videos on Google

Umm... was that an attempt to bump the topic? I mean it's already near the top of the first page... a little overzealous don't you think?
Enigmatism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:12 PM   #6
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: excellent Jesus Christ videos on Google

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb8
Ban and Delete.
agreed...

stop trying to save our souls man...we will be fine, I promise
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:13 PM   #7
-primetime-
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: excellent Jesus Christ videos on Google

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippos
His mom was a milf.
lmao....wow
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:36 PM   #8
hippos
Banned
 
hippos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Scro Tums.
Posts: 749
hippos has decent reputation
Default Re: excellent Jesus Christ videos on Google

You wouldn't do Jesus' mom? Seriously. God chose her over millions of other women so you know she is a milf.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 03:20 PM   #9
B-Low
The Love B-Low
 
B-Low's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Crowned Prince of the OTC
Posts: 15,594
B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: excellent Jesus Christ videos on Google

But hippos you gotta think...the fact that she was that old and still a virgin means there was probably a REASON no one had hit it yet. I'd call her a MICFAFGBNTDMROTS (Mother I'd Consider F*cking At First Glance But Need To Do More Research On The Subject)

No the name isn't as catchy as milf, but it can keep you from having one of those "what was i thinking?" moments the next morning
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 03:35 PM   #10
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 14,987
i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: excellent Jesus Christ videos on Google

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
But hippos you gotta think...the fact that she was that old and still a virgin means there was probably a REASON no one had hit it yet. I'd call her a MICFAFGBNTDMROTS (Mother I'd Consider F*cking At First Glance But Need To Do More Research On The Subject)

No the name isn't as catchy as milf, but it can keep you from having one of those "what was i thinking?" moments the next morning

I never thought about it that way...good point.

However, from all accounts Jesus was a pretty classy looking guy with nice shiney bronw hair and pretty facial complexion. Half of his DNA came from his mother so there's a good chance that she's hot herself. An excuse for her never being ****ed before was that she was very religious or shy. Perhaps her father kept a tight leash around her neck (figuratively or not).

I'd put her somewhere in between MICFAFGBNTDMROTS and MILF.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:08 PM   #11
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom
 
boozehound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 24,089
boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: excellent Jesus Christ videos on Google

heres a good, strongly articulated view of wny evolution is false http://www.gofish.com/player.gfp?gfid=30-1033512

Of course they do fail to mention that the banana is a highly domesticated crop that only reproduces through human propogation (its been bred not to have viable seeds). Good for you god.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:02 PM   #12
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho
 
Take Your Lumps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,471
Take Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: excellent Jesus Christ videos on Google

I just love how Christian scripture pretty much cancels out anyone in the world from being "saved" merely because of where on earth they popped out.

There are probably millions who have never even heard of Jesus, but through no fault of their own will be damned for eternity in the eyes of hardcore christians.

What a wonderful religion.

Has anyone had a Buddhist knock on their door and say, "Hi, have you let go all wordly things?"

Or a Hindu say, "Have you allowed Krishna into your life?"
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:06 PM   #13
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom
 
boozehound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 24,089
boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: excellent Jesus Christ videos on Google

I'm a Christian
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:07 PM   #14
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 14,987
i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: excellent Jesus Christ videos on Google

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound

The only thing more tired than evangelicals are those snobby university types who think it's hip to bash religion all the time.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:15 PM   #15
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom
 
boozehound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 24,089
boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: excellent Jesus Christ videos on Google

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
The only thing more tired than evangelicals are those snobby university types who think it's hip to bash religion all the time.
its not a question of hip. Its a question of letting a religious faith in something (like the age of the earth) interfere with the teaching of biological science (which is based on evolution). If us "snobby university types" don't create a distinction between an explanation derived from millions of data sets and rigorously evaluated and a belief founded on personal conviction, there is going to be a serious flaw in our teaching of biology.

Why is it ok for someone to come on here (or on your campus or to your home) to proselytize you about Jesus, but not ok for me to counter it (or tell them to **** of and leave me alone)?

Last edited by boozehound : 06-14-2007 at 06:17 PM.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:33 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy